PDA

View Full Version : Glad to Be Alive ! !

michiken
02-01-2010, 04:32 PM
The last 10-12 days of my life have been an eventful ride:

My appendix burst and I had emergency surgery to remove it.

Doctor's estimate that I had been walking around for 5 days with the rupture. The symptoms I had were more in line with the typical stomach flu that is going around.... I had no clue.

The next 5 days at the hospital were spent being pumped with anti-biotics, checked and re-checked. I feel like I am crawling back from the gates of death.

Being unemployed and uninsured, I am sure I will be facing a huge medical bill.

Today it does not matter because I am Home and Glad to Be Alive!

:19:

098poi
02-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Good news. :ThmbUp: All my best for a speedy recovery. Health equals wealth and it's very easy to forget. Thanks for the reminder!

PaceAdvantage
02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Wow! Thank God everything worked out (medically speaking) for the best. Five days...wow...welcome back, and I hope your recovery is smooth sailing from here on out...

46zilzal
02-01-2010, 04:52 PM
They all missed McBurney's point?

boxcar
02-01-2010, 04:59 PM

And just what was that 46er?

Boxcar

boxcar
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=michiken][u] Today it does not matter because I am Home and Glad to Be Alive!

Wow! Incredible story. 5 days with that!? Thank God above he preserved you.
Very happy for you.

Boxcar

LottaKash
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
anti-biotics[/b], checked and re-checked. I feel like I am crawling back from the gates of death.

Today it does not matter because I am Home and Glad to Be Alive!

:19:

Glad you are OK Michiken, and that it turned out well for you...

A friendly reminder tho, since you have had so much "Anti-biotics" in your, system I would sincerely suggest that you take a "Probiotic" as soon as you can...The anti-biotics, "Kill-All" the flora in your system, both good and bad...The good bugs must be replaced as soon as possible...This will allow you to get your body regulated and help heal you much more quickly....Many studies prove that 70% of all disease, eminate from the "gut"....The "Gut" is our first line of defense when battling disease and invasions of all sorts...

Many years ago, most Dr's would give a probiotic once the Anti-biotic was finished....It seems that modern day Dr's and medical schools have abandoned that line of thinking....If you would tell your doctor, and explain it like this, I am sure he will agree with the "probiotic"....There are many over the counter quality Probiotics available....Take much of it...It is not medicine, just the good bugs that we "all" need for good health, and you can't possibly OD on them....

best,

Robert Goren
02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Glad to hear you are coming back. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Valuist
02-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Good luck Michiken-

In honor of you, I will play an Iron Maiden CD on my ride home. I know you are a huge IM fan.

mostpost
02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
And just what was that 46er?

Boxcar
From wikipedia:
McBurney's point is the name given to the point over the right side of the abdomen that is one-third of the distance from the ASIS (anterior superior iliac spine) to the umbilicus (the belly button). This point roughly corresponds to the most common location of the base of the appendix where it is attached to the cecum.
and:
Deep tenderness at McBurney's point, known as McBurney's sign, is a sign of acute appendicitis.[2] The clinical sign of referred pain in the epigastrium when pressure is applied is also known as Aaron's sign.

Now it seems to me that someone could have included this information in HIS post. Unless someone has a deep seated need to feel superior. :rolleyes:

More importantly!!!!!!Speedy recovery Michiken!!!!!!!

46zilzal
02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
nope gave you the opportunity to learn something.

Backstretch Pirate
02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
THEY didn't miss anything. Michiken failed to recognize this tender spot.

Backstretch Pirate
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery Michiken. :ThmbUp:

Steve 'StatMan'
02-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh my! So glad you're recovering and through the worst 'health' part of the ordeal!

46zilzal
02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
A rare but commonly misdiagnosed situation has a clinical presentation JUST like a hot appendix and it is always on the differential but is rarely the reason behind the symptoms. Meckels' diverticulum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meckel%27s_diverticulum

A surgical TRICK often done when the patient was open and NO inflamed appendix was found, was to clamp the base of it for 10 minutes, engorge it with blood, and then let blood rush in so inflammatory cells would be there for the biopsy. Never actually saw this but heard that others (scrub nurses told me tales) covered their mistake that way.

boxcar
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
A rare but commonly misdiagnosed situation has a clincal presentation JUST like a hot appendix and it is always on the differential but is rarely the reason behind the symptoms. Meckels' diverticulum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meckel%27s_diverticulum

Has anyone ever diagnosed your conditions? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

GaryG
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Ken - That is great news! God wasn't done with you just yet. Have a full and speedy recovery.

PaceAdvantage
02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Now it seems to me that someone could have included this information in HIS post. Unless someone has a deep seated need to feel superior. :rolleyes: mostpost...look...WE AGREE on something!! Hooray!!! :lol: :jump: :lol:

Pell Mell
02-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Same thing happened to me in 1956. I developed Peritonitis and the only antibiotic at that time was penicillin. My doctor decided not to operate because he said it could be fatal. It was 5 months before he would operate and remove my appendix.

I'm glad you made it OK and I know what you went through, it ain't fun.

Here's the kicker; I had Blue Cross and the total cost, which included being in the hospital 2 times for over 2 months, was $2,700.

Recently I had back surgery and was in and out the same day. Cost; over 8 grand! :faint:

Dave Schwartz
02-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Welcome back to the land of the living!

I had my appendix out in late 1989. Took me about a week to recover. It is an amazingly fast recovery.

Best to you, Michikan.

Dave

cj's dad
02-01-2010, 08:46 PM

Boxcar

In the running for post of the year !!

Good news Michiken; be well.

NJ Stinks
02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Michiken, I'm glad to hear your worst days are behind you. :ThmbUp:

As for the lack of health insurance, don't worry. The Teabaggers around here have that covered.

OK, Teabaggers, what exactly do you prescribe as the cure for Michiken's medical bills?

chickenhead
02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
glad you didn't die Ken! You're bound to catch a few breaks here in the near future..

Grits
02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Five days with this infection in your abdomen! This is AMAZING, Michiken. Like one of my close friends, did you develop peritonitis, your entire abdominal cavity infected? Your hospital stay sounds similar to hers. Lengthy and very sick.

Really glad you responded to all the antibiotics. You're one lucky man.

Take care.

Tom
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Holy Cow, Ken....glad you are better.

boxcar
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM

As for the lack of health insurance, don't worry. The Teabaggers around here have that covered.

OK, Teabaggers, what exactly do you prescribe as the cure for Michiken's medical bills?

How 'bout something that is really old fashioned and "novel" :rolleyes: : Assume financial responsibility for your own bills. I'm sure a payment deal could be worked out with the hospital and doctors.

Failing this, since you seem to be so concerned about M's bills, you could personally help out by cutting another check. Try being half as generous and eager to part with your own hard-earned money, as you are with other people's.

Boxcar

Warren Henry
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM

Glad you made it through.

Ideally, one would have had medical insurance BEFORE he needed it. However, since that horse is out of the barn, ---

First, one needs to immediately take action to let the care providers know that he is grateful to have had the care and is wanting to take responsibility for his bills, but has a financial problem. If you just wait until the bills are horribly overdue, they aren't nearly as inclined to be sympathetic to your plight.

Ask them to suggest how would be a good way for you overcome your indebtedness. Sometimes, a doctor or hospital will write off part of the charges. If one had insurance, chances are that the price the insurance company or Medicare/Medicaid would have paid is less than what you were billed. If the billing folks aren't seeming too sympathetic, respectfully request that they at least write down the charges to the amount Medicare would have approved. Often providers can direct you to someone who can help. Most are willing to take what you can pay rather than nothing. Just make some effort to work with them and everything will probably turn out fine.

This to Stinks -- just because we believe that folks should take responsibility for themselves doesn't mean that we don't care or aren't willing to help. We just like to do it voluntarily, not be forced.

Good Luck, Ken.

NJ Stinks
02-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Note to Warren Henry -

You gave Michiken some really good advice. I hope it helps.

boxcar
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Note to Warren Henry -

You gave Michiken some really good advice. I hope it helps.

I bet your big fat check to Michiken would even be a greater help.

Boxcar

Greyfox
02-02-2010, 01:27 AM

Boxcar

I thought you knew. He was yelling "rutabaga" and fell off a turnip truck.:D

newtothegame
02-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Best wishes Michikin...glad to hear you are much better. Heres to continuing that speedy recovery !!!!

michiken
02-02-2010, 03:32 AM
At a time when my brain feels like an old black and white tv where the station has gone off the air, Thanks to all of you who wished me well!

I will assume responsibility for my all the bills as I kind of feel that this is the price to be paid for my 'second chance'. This event just dots the I and crosses the T to the sequence of bad luck events that have followed me for the last two years.

Thanks PA

Ken from Michigan

eastie
02-02-2010, 10:17 AM
I know one thing, you must be one tuff sob if you were still walking around 5 days after that happened. was there sepsis involved ?

Robert Goren
02-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Probably close to 75k in medical bills and no job. Whew! I am glad you made it. I hope you find a job soon. Best of luck to you.

Warren Henry
02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
At a time when my brain feels like an old black and white tv where the station has gone off the air, Thanks to all of you who wished me well!

I will assume responsibility for my all the bills as I kind of feel that this is the price to be paid for my 'second chance'. This event just dots the I and crosses the T to the sequence of bad luck events that have followed me for the last two years.

Thanks PA

Ken from Michigan

Ken, I am sure that you have been working all your professional contacts and networking in your attempts to find a job. Wouldn't hurt to ask the doctors if they know of anyone who would like to hire you so that you can pay your bills. Often folks outside your normal networking area know of openings too. Who knows, the doctor may have had a patient complaining that he can't find a qualified applicant because everyone else is leaving Michigan.

At the risk of starting a firestorm, I also find that prayer helps. As background, I am a crusty old Marine who would have been embarrassed to type that a few years ago. However, my wife had life threatening health problems twice and I learned some things during that time. Most folks who had what you had would have died. There must be a reason why you were spared. See if you can find it.

Good luck. Hang tough.

Greyfox
02-02-2010, 12:35 PM
At the risk of starting a firestorm, I also find that prayer helps. As background, I am a crusty old Marine who would have been embarrassed to type that a few years ago. .

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: I'll support you on that and respect the rights of non-believers as well.
Prayer has always helped me.

boxcar
02-02-2010, 12:46 PM

Thanks PA

Ken from Michigan

That's the spirit, Ken! Good for you. Where there is a will, there is a way. I'm sure you'll be able to work out a reasonable payment schedule with hospital and doctors. Once they see that you're willing to make good on their bill, they'll talk to you and work things out.

It is so edifying and gratifying to see people like you willing to accept personal responsibility for your life because you, evidently, realize that life isn't a bed of roses all the time -- in fact, it can be downright tough. But when you tackle the hardships head-on that come your way and not expect others to do it for you, you grow spiritually and psychologically. Hardships we encounter can often make us much better people for facing them squarely, rather than allowing others to do it for us.

I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. What Warren said is dead-on.

Boxcar

michiken
02-02-2010, 01:16 PM
It is so edifying and gratifying to see people like you willing to accept personal responsibility for your life because you, evidently, realize that life isn't a bed of roses all the time -- in fact, it can be downright tough.BoxcarIt is just sad that you assumed I was a deadbeat first without even knowing me.

Robert, I am ALIVE and happy right now. I should have died from sepsis or other complications but I got another chance.

Valuist - The Iron Maiden / Bruce Dickinson / Sabbath / Dio / 80s metal playlist has been going strong since I got home. Somehow music just seems to sound SO much better. Here's one from Zakk Wylde I have been enjoying:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNIJJE6y_DA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNIJJE6y_DA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

skate
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I doubt that anyone thought you to be a deadbeat.

I wish you good health from here on...

boxcar
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM
It is just sad that you assumed I was a deadbeat first without even knowing me.

You're sadly mistaken, sir. I did no such thing. Can you point to the post in this thread where I either implied or explicitly stated such? Post 6? No? Post 26? No? Where then?

Boxcar

chickenhead
02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I imagine Kens bristling at the notion even being brought up that he wouldn't do his best to be responsible, or that he'd need a pat on the head for it. In his shoes, as proud as I am, I'd probably react the same. Despite what passes for common discussion, even the people that get busted out, bankrupted, and demoralized in the process -- they are almost all to a person doing their best. Life can deal some rough hands.

Best of luck Ken, I hope you catch some breaks here soon.

boxcar
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
I imagine Kens bristling at the notion even being brought up that he wouldn't do his best to be responsible, or that he'd need a pat on the head for it.

Well, move to head of the class. You actually got something right. ;)

But WHO was it that is responsible for raising this notion on this thread? WHO!? Was it not a liberal!? I quote:

Was it not our resident classless wonder NJ who raised this specter? Wasn't he trying to seize an opportunity at the expense of Ken's misfortunes by assuming that Ken wouldn't be able to handle his predicament on his own? Wasn't he operating under the assumption that this latest hardship, this latest trial would be too much for Ken to handle? That Ken would just throw up his arms in despair? That he would need all manner of handouts and aid? That he was now in desperate need of state deliverance? No conservative on this thread thought that...but NJ did. And what an insult to Ken's integrity -- especially when NJ probably doesn't even know Ken -- know anything about him!

But this is how a liberal's mind works: Someone runs into a bump or two or even three on life's road, and that person should be entitled to public assistance. Assuming personal responsibilities for living is almost never an option with a liberal. The state should do it -- at the taxpayers' expense, of course.

In his shoes, as proud as I am, I'd probably react the same

More common ground between us. :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

chickenhead
02-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Sometimes it's not a question of responsibility. Sometimes people just get screwed. I hope Ken does have the resources. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. He's returning to health, and he's a smart and capable guy, he has to have better odds than most that find themselves in similiar situations.

But worrying that he might not be able to find the resources is not the same as speculating that he has the resources, but is too lazy and unresponsible to deploy them -- like all the other lazy, worthless so and sos. That is a question of character, and I don't see it being raised by NJ.

But yes, I think it was in poor taste to turn michikens happenings into a political debate.

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2010, 06:29 PM
But yes, I think it was in poor taste to turn michikens happenings into a political debate.I agree 100%...and I wish people would actually think more before hitting that Enter key....

whodoyoulike
02-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope you will have a speedy recovery. I noticed you wrote that you didn't have health insurance. In my area, we have health clinics which charge based on financial ability to pay. A previous poster suggested you follow-up on medical advice until you are healed. I hope you consider this advice and locate a clinic in your area.

lilmegahertz
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
My appendix burst three years ago and even with health insurance, the medical bills were tough to cover.

The first few days are the hardest as you are still going to be sore from the operation but then you should be ok. The main thing to remember is NO LIFTING over 10 pounds for at least 6 weeks as this can cause your weakened stomach to get a hernia. I found walking helps build you back up.

Wishing for a speedy recovery for you.....B.

JustRalph
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Ken,,,,,,,,,,,,take care of yourself. Screw the rest of the crap............

Bills are bills..........celebrate every day!! :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
02-02-2010, 10:11 PM
But WHO was it that is responsible for raising this notion on this thread? WHO!? Was it not a liberal!? .....

Was it not our resident classless wonder NJ who raised this specter?

Boxcar

Nope. Michiken said he was facing huge medical bills with no insurance coverage in his first post. He wasn't asking for help when he wrote it.

Since Teabaggers don't believe in a solution as compassionate as socialized medicine [except for maybe Medicare if they are over 65] which would have left Michiken with nothing to deal with but his health, I asked Teabaggers how Michiken could overcome his medical bills after he overcame his health problems. There is no denying the political connotations just based on the way I asked the question. But I don't think the question was framed incorrectly because political ideology has everything to do with the existence or non-existence of these medical bills.

Was that crass thing to do? PA thinks so. So does Chickenhead and many others here. My thought - right or wrong - is that long after this thread is a memory, a very healthy Michiken will still be dealing with these bills. So I asked my question directly to the Teabaggers.

Warren came up with some pretty good ideas - ideas that may actually help with the bills. So did Whodoyoulike. (Not nearly as impressed with ideas like "assume responsibility for your own bills".)

At any rate, the last thing I wanted to do was offend you, Michiken. If I did, I am sorry.

boxcar
02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Nope. Michiken said he was facing huge medical bills with no insurance coverage in his first post. He wasn't asking for help when he wrote it.

Since Teabaggers don't believe in a solution as compassionate as socialized medicine [except for maybe Medicare if they are over 65] which would have left Michiken with nothing to deal with but his health, I asked Teabaggers how Michiken could overcome his medical bills after he overcame his health problems. There is no denying the political connotations just based on the way I asked the question. But I don't think the question was framed incorrectly because political ideology has everything to do with the existence or non-existence of these medical bills.

Was that crass thing to do? PA thinks so. So does Chickenhead and many others here. My thought - right or wrong - is that long after this thread is a memory, a very healthy Michiken will still be dealing with these bills. So I asked my question directly to the Teabaggers.

Warren came up with some pretty good ideas - ideas that may actually help with the bills. So did Whodoyoulike. (Not nearly as impressed with ideas like "assume responsibility for your own bills".)

At any rate, the last thing I wanted to do was offend you, Michiken. If I did, I am sorry.

If you're really sorry, you'll dump your socialistic ideals faster than a red hot coal. But I know you're not that sorry.

Now, let me straighten you out on something before you get so steeped in your lies, you'll never dig out of them.

First of all Michiken is going to assume personal responsibility for his bills. He has has told us this.

Secondly, on what grounds do you ask conservatives for solutions for Michiken's problems? Are you his spokesman? Did Michiken even complain that he was faced with a large financial burden. Did he ask for help? Did he ask for advice? No, to all the above rhetorical questions.

So then on what basis did you ask conservatives? You asked because you assumed that Ken was wimp, a wus and coward like you and the rest of your liberal buddies. You assumed that Ken would not be able to persevere through his ordeal, his trial, his tribulation, his hardship -- whatever label you want to put on his unfortunate circumstances. You asked because you assumed his moral character and moral fortitude were right down in there in the gutter with where most liberals live. But you were wrong. Dead wrong. Ken isn't that kind of fellow. He has more pride in himself and more self-respect in his little pinky than you have in your entire body. Unlike you, he is probably repulsed by the idea of accepting charity -- of accepting handouts from people who have worked hard for their money.

As I stated in an earlier post, men and women of character dont' shrink back from their trials and tribulations. They face them head-on and in the process become better, stronger and wiser human beings. And I base this on reality as we know it and on scripture.

Rom 5:3-5
3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character ; and proven character , hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
NASB

Human beings don't build character by constantly seeking easy ways out. They don't build character by taking the expedient way out. They build character by dealing with their situations, by assuming responsibility for their own lives.

I applaud Ken again for his willingness to deal with his circumstances instead of shirking his responsibilities, which would be so much easier. But as for you, NJ, go hide crouched up in your dark corner out of your cowardly fear to live life and to honestly accept responsibility for your choices and actions.

Boxcar

newtothegame
02-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Ken, I know its a huge difference, but I had a similiar instance when I was very young. Not too young to remember, as I remember all the "ice chips" laying in the hospital, scared, not knowing, only having my stubborn father saying "give him robitussin" lol. It was much easier as children are very resilient and financial worries were not part of the equation for me. I do know (from later conversations with my parents) that they sacrificed alot..let me rephrase that..ALOT.
But if I can leave you with just a few thoughts....
Worry about the things you you can control. Somehow I feel we will most assuredly all go to our graves owing somebody or something. Right now you need to focus on getting your strenght back.
Be thankful for the things you have...life....Too often we focus on our sacrifices versus what is right there with us all along. Even though my parents gave up alot for me, I always knew I was loved. Somehow that overcame all of the hardships I look back on and wonder "wow".
To a speedy recovery again...get well sir!!!!!

ElKabong
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
ken,

what new and ralph said.....just glad you're still among us...the rest of the stuff can take a hike....you got a good glimpse of why life is precious....in many ways you're way ahead of the rest of us.

Rookies
02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Michiken-Ken:

Never met you, but I'm glad you survived this death defying experience and trust that you will heal quickly without any further complications. Your faith in yourself, any strong familial support and your faith in your own god will no doubt carry you forward, especially during any dark days.

For myself, I've burned through at least half of my nine lives, the vast majority of which, were due to ZERO fault of my own- just like what happened to you. So, you should never think the : " What if... " game strategy. Only, that having come through the glass darkly, you are on the other side- in the light- to do whatever you want with the rest of your life. :ThmbUp:

michiken
02-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Trifecta thanks to all the well wishers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am healing slow and beginning to get some strength back. Like they say, time heals all.

pepperseven
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Wow happy to hear you are okay.. Heres to hoping for a speedy recovery

illinoisbred
02-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Consider yourself very lucky. I lost my father last year due to a infection that turned sepsis while his 3 stooges medical team of doctors did nothing.

michiken
04-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I am off to Niles, MI (north of South Bend) to start a new job on Wednesday! It is 6 months contract to hire.

I am scared as hell to fail because I have never engineered the items that this company makes. I am fortunate that they believed in my ability to even get this job offer in this economy.

All I want to be able to start paying off the enormous surgery bills and have a chance at a fresh start.

Cross your fingers for me that I may finally found my way out of Detroit!!!!!!

Kengineer

ArlJim78
04-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Great news. Best of luck on your new venture.

What industry or products will you be engineering? I'm also in the design engineering field.

michiken
04-13-2010, 11:41 AM
My experience is in conveyors, material handling and machine design. The new company does metal spin forming i,e to make wheel rims, catalytic converters, etc.

RichieP
04-13-2010, 02:05 PM
I am off to Niles, MI (north of South Bend) to start a new job on Wednesday! It is 6 months contract to hire.

Kengineer

Wishing you the very best in your new life adventure and I am sending all the best vibes I have your way!

May your wildest dreams come true :ThmbUp:

ElKabong
04-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Ken,

Best news I've heard in some time!

Don't be apprehensive, after what you've been thru this is small potatoes. They wouldn't have hired you if they didn't believe in your abilities. You'll do great.

All the best to you and yours.

GaryG
04-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Ken, that really made my day, you are getting better and have a new job. You have a lot of people here pulling for you and praying for ypu. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
04-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Ken, that really made my day, you are getting better and have a new job. You have a lot of people here pulling for you and praying for ypu. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I'll second that! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Valuist
04-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Good luck in your new job. Up the irons!

bigmack
04-13-2010, 09:15 PM
I am off to Niles, MI (north of South Bend)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/4_13_10_17_12_17.png (http://popup.lala.com/popup/1657606173007036184)

PaceAdvantage
04-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Good luck and congrats Ken! Glad to hear the good news!

newtothegame
04-14-2010, 06:07 PM
:ThmbUp: Best wishes and best of luck sir!!!