PDA

View Full Version : An Open Post to Michael Pizzolla

B. Comin'
06-26-2003, 03:12 AM
Dear Esq. Pizzolla:

Don't know if you read this board or not, but a mutual friend Warren, mentioned in your forward of 'Handicapping Majic', turned me onto your stuff a few months back.

I know to many on this board, this will sound like a 'promo' for your materials, but let them believe what they may.

I am exclusively an exacta box bettor, and been a bad one at that, ever since I snuck into a race track at age 12. I turn 50 this August. I'm just a weekend player, but your software ID'ing 'Fulcrum Pace' is a true revolution in pace handicapping towards betting exacta's.

Beyond this, your projected power fraction is not only an innovation, but , by far the best power rating in the game today.

Most handicapper's will never appreciate this because they won't spend the money for a $1.50 download from Handicapper's Daily which your software is compatible with, and they're looking for discounts in a non-discount pursuit, which is like buying cheap shoes, expecting them to be comfortable and last a long at the same time!

Unfortunately, you were out of town to personalize my copy of your book, but I still would like it autographed if Warren can arrange it.

Thank You for your insights and sharing your knowledge.

Sincerely,
B. Comin'

P.S. Warren told me you walked your talk, which is more than can be said for past pace guru's whom eventually turned their back on the game.

Blackgold
06-26-2003, 07:12 AM
I use the software, strategies and techniques of the Man and it has taken my game to a new level.

The PPF rating clearly pointed to an overlay in this year's Derby, Funnycide.

The beauty of Handicapping Magic is it's simpilicity.

For instance, I tried AllWays software for the DelMar meet in '01. Paid the whopping $14 per card. And one day while analyzing a dirt route and looking at all the form points, pace, class, etc., etc.. . . I, not the software, came up with the winner. . . a horse with the best Beyer at the distance coming back in 9 days.

Handicapping Magic has taken a rather complicated game and made it simple to identify overlays. Then it is up to you to artfully take advantage of those overlays in what is still a random exercise.

I scarstically hope no one buys the software as I'm already seeing gapped PPF horses in turf races get pounded way below their morning line and I know it's Handicapping Magicians.

Suff
06-26-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by B. Comin'
Dear Esq. Pizzolla:

Don't know if you read this board or not, but a mutual friend Warren, mentioned in your forward of 'Handicapping Majic', turned me onto your stuff a few months back.

I know to many on this board, this will sound like a 'promo' for
P.S. Warren told me you walked your talk, which is more than can be said for past pace guru's whom eventually turned their back on the game.
\

Your not even sure of the guy has ever been to Pace advantage and you type him a a 4 pararagraph love letter?

Your buddy knows him good. He told you so.

Warren told you he walks his talk....Warren seems to know him well....Maybe Warren can tell you where he is.......and if he's single and available.

Either way. If your typing and posting love letters to people that are'nt members here? Thats 50 lash's for being Numero uno morono.

But you said you had his software for Fulcum pace. Nowhere in his software did he place his email address? Or phone number? or Mailing address? He's numero doso morono if thats true.

PA here's one (or two) of the Jamokes you outta be gettin them 36 beans a month from.

andicap
06-26-2003, 12:03 PM
All his fans know Pizzollas is at itsdata.com. He can be reached there.

These love letters from software users are gettign out of hand.

Don't tell us how good it is. Tell us how you use it. None of these things are black boxes!!! Don't be fooled by these professions of love people!!!

If they are that easy and that great, we'd all be getting them, we'd all be rich and the software would be useless.

I'm not saying Handicapping Magician is bad -- several respected people on this board (Bob Harris for one) use it and advocate it. But Bob has never written a full-page endorsement of it and he has generally talked about how HE uses it and how he bets with it.

Left unsaid in the above mail is that it is a longshot method -- you must have lots of patience -- there are losing streaks.

Also, Screw Funny Cide. EVERY software had Funny Cide in the top two because his last line was excellent. Most people just ignored it for various reasons.
Computer software (to their credit sometimes) doesn't do this. It has no "intelligence" to make bad (or good decisions). Sometimes that pays off, sometimes it doesn't. (I think, more often it doesn't, but that's a matter of opinion.)

So if you think you can the software and start cash huge tris right away, well, you deserve everything you get.

Bob Harris
06-26-2003, 12:07 PM
B. Comin,

You can direct your comments or questions to: mpizzolla@handicappers.com

He won't see anything posted on the board.

Bob

Suff
06-26-2003, 12:07 PM
Note this B. Comin was chiding "JRalph" of being tired of equisim om another thread. Pretty sharp guy that knows what others are using and for how long. Considering he just signed up a week ago. Do we need reasonable doubt or does Circumstancial evidence do it?

OFF the grounds.

PaceAdvantage
06-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
Note this B. Comin was chiding "JRalph" of being tired of equisim om another thread. Pretty sharp guy that knows what others are using and for how long. Considering he just signed up a week ago

A very astute observation. I need more people like you on my payroll.....LOL

==PA