PDA

View Full Version : Devoted Youth

bigmack
01-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Obama Using Public Schools To Recruit Agenda Advancing Interns

A rather disturbing document surfaced on the Internet Saturday with grave implications concerning how the Obama administration is recruiting interns from public schools to assist in advancing the President's agenda along with his desire to get Democrats including himself elected.

Chuck, has a student in the eleventh grade in an Ohio High School. Her government class passed out this propaganda recruiting paper so students could sign up as interns for Obama's Organizing for America.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_31_10_09_16_43.png

Suggested reading: :eek:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_31_10_09_16_58.png

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_31_10_09_18_00.png

schweitz
01-31-2010, 12:35 PM
unbelievable :mad: Check it out at:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/atlas-exclusive-obama-organizing-for-communism-and-youth-corps-in-the-public-school-1.html

PhantomOnTour
01-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Everything was okay with me until the suggested readings at the bottom.
Not good.

newtothegame
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Ohhh come on guys...your over reacting! I am sure how MOSTY and his lib progressive friends will assure us this is nothing more then the same as our kids reading sponge bob square pants :jump:

bigmack
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Everything was okay with me until the suggested readings at the bottom. Not good.
You're OK with high school kids being approached to get empowered to help bring about 'their' change?

Who knew? Rather than that Presidential Physical Fitness award I went after I could have been a Little Nixon working for the cause.

Now that would have been rich.

PhantomOnTour
01-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Doesnt ROTC and other groups recruit high schoolers?
Does Young Republicans recruit at that level? I truly dont know.

I know you dont like the message and the group sending it (nor do I) but their method isnt crooked or nefarious at all to me. I just dont like the reading portion at the bottom.

They are a group recruiting future members....

newtothegame
01-31-2010, 01:04 PM

I know you dont like the message and the group sending it (nor do I) but their method isnt crooked or nefarious at all to me. I just dont like the reading portion at the bottom.

To associate ROTC with say Saul Alisnsky and "radicals".....well, I can only speak from my perspective but, you should seriously rethink that.
if your not associating the two, then I apologize in advance. but, there is a huge difference then the future men and women who fight for our freedoms and someone like Alinsky!!!

PhantomOnTour
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
I was just referring to the "recruiting on high school campuses".

No comparison between ROTC and Alinsky was intended.

Some folk are ever crouched and ready to strike at all times. Its Sunday morning...be cool. I'm in Louisiana too; we dont get uptight on Sundays...especially when the Saints arent playing.

newtothegame
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
I was just referring to the "recruiting on high school campuses".

No comparison between ROTC and Alinsky was intended.

Some folk are ever crouched and ready to strike at all times. Its Sunday morning...be cool. I'm in Louisiana too; we dont get uptight on Sundays...especially when the Saints arent playing.

I agree...and thats why I put that little disclaimer in that I didnt think you were attempting that. But, to your point, that are several groups who recruit on campus of high schools. One such is the military. It usually happens as best I recall on "career day". The huge difference here, if true, is the "radical" side to it. I would not support ANY outside entity entering a high school or below for the purpose of teaching or promoting radical POLITICAL agendas.
There is other forums and places where each individual can chose what they wish to or not to believe. Children (who regardless of what some think here) are very impressionable.
I can recall the videos I seen before joining the military lol. Although they were NOT political based, they were somewhat misleading. Would it have changed whether or not I joined had I seen the ENTIRE truth? I do not know at this point. But, I know my recruiter and I had a few words when I got my first leave :)

PhantomOnTour
01-31-2010, 01:28 PM
I agree...and thats why I put that little disclaimer in that I didnt think you were attempting that. But, to your point, that are several groups who recruit on campus of high schools. One such is the military. It usually happens as best I recall on "career day". The huge difference here, if true, is the "radical" side to it. I would not support ANY outside entity entering a high school or below for the purpose of teaching or promoting radical POLITICAL agendas.
There is other forums and places where each individual can chose what they wish to or not to believe. Children (who regardless of what some think here) are very impressionable.
I can recall the videos I seen before joining the military lol. Although they were NOT political based, they were somewhat misleading. Would it have changed whether or not I joined had I seen the ENTIRE truth? I do not know at this point. But, I know my recruiter and I had a few words when I got my first leave :)

True. The other stickler is that these papers were handed out as opposed to a recruiting table on career day that one approaches at one's own will. If you arent into the ROTC then you wont have to hear their spiel, but these papers were put in front their faces.

mostpost
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM

I think you have a pretty good grasp of it. There are Republican Youth Groups starting at age 14. Democrats too I am sure. All sorts of groups recruit in schools. The question is did the teacher just pass out a flyer on Organizing For America, or were flyers for many different organizations passed out? Were these flyers passed out or merely made available?
I do not know if other flyers for other organizations were passed out in this particular class. What I do know is if they were, that fact would not be mentioned by the folks at atlas shugs 2000. That fact would change essence of their story. It would ruin their propaganda.

boxcar
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
I think you have a pretty good grasp of it. There are Republican Youth Groups starting at age 14. Democrats too I am sure. All sorts of groups recruit in schools. The question is did the teacher just pass out a flyer on Organizing For America, or were flyers for many different organizations passed out? Were these flyers passed out or merely made available?
I do not know if other flyers for other organizations were passed out in this particular class. What I do know is if they were, that fact would not be mentioned by the folks at atlas shugs 2000. That fact would change essence of their story. It would ruin their propaganda.

Why don't you do some sleuthing for us and find out? You could make many a lib's day here. :rolleyes:

And while you're at it, why don't you investigate what various Republican groups or clubs require of their members? Get a hold of their literature and share it with us and get back to us on it.

Meanwhile, though, your argument from silence is as worthless as liberalism.

Boxcar

bigmack
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
It would ruin their propaganda.
I get it. It's propaganda about propaganda.

hcap
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Why don't you do some sleuthing for us and find out? You could make many a lib's day here. :rolleyes:

And while you're at it, why don't you investigate what various Republican groups or clubs require of their members? Get a hold of their literature and share it with us and get back to us on it.

Meanwhile, though, your argument from silence is as worthless as liberalism.

BoxcarSpeaking of worthless and real brainwashing.
Hey box too bad they closed, you could have been on the faculty...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp

..At the camp, Fischer stresses the need for children to purify themselves in order to be part of the "army of God." She strongly believes that children need to be in the forefront of turning America toward conservative Christian values. She also feels that Christians need to focus on training kids since "the enemy" (Islam) is focused on training theirs. She refers to the Earth as "a sick old world" and wishes for Jesus' return, aka the Second Coming. In the preparation meetings before the camp begins, she asks other staff members how they should prepare for "demonic forces" that may be stirred up during camp services.

bigmack
01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Speaking of worthless and real brainwashing.
The homeschooled variety of brainwashing is most disturbing.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_31_10_13_25_17.png

hcap
01-31-2010, 04:55 PM
What's next attacking Monroe NY?
When you have bubkas for a rebuttal, you either go after my avatar, or where I live.
You and your literary pal toetoe. What did I call you guys?
Oh yeah Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nH5E6mclu3o/SUCpOA8UpxI/AAAAAAAABqM/0mnfTj2HCCY/s400/gertrude+stein+alice+b+toklas+and+basket.jpg

Which is which? You know what BM, while I am at it, I think both you guys should employ them as your new avatars

I guess the little girl is stirring some semblance of conscience in your pompous brain.
I am so happy to stir. :cool:

boxcar
01-31-2010, 05:07 PM
Speaking of worthless and real brainwashing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp

So, what does some religious sect's beliefs (as misguided as they may be) have to do government-sponsored brainwashing and indoctrination? What's the matter, 'cap, couldn't find any Republican-sponsored equivalent to what the Marxist-oriented Dems are trying to do to our youth? Documentation hard to find, is it?

Boxcar

bigmack
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
When you have bubkas for a rebuttal, you either go after my avatar, or where I live.
Rebuttal to what, your Jesus Camp dealio? May I remind you that it was I that posted that entire video over a year ago and thought it was lunacy.

Girl in your avatar learned her ma was going to a rally. She went to her, 'Can I please paint a peace sign on my face, please, please, please?' Ma said, 'I thought you'd never ask'.

What's the difference between the Palestinian kid and the Danish?

hcap
01-31-2010, 05:39 PM
I am simply pointing out severe brainwashing has been around in religious groups since we started keeping historical records.
So far nothing in this country politically has approached religious lunacy or "Hitler Youth".

I would like to check the accuracy of these so-called "documents" that surfaced on the internet. Sounds like more right wing frenzy and nail biting.

When you go to the source

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/jenniferlopez/gGG5qM

There ain't no suggested Alinsky recommended reading. Bigmack gives no links, he just took junk excerpts off some right wing blogs and put 'em on photobucket as a hodgepodge picture collage and passes it off as Da TRUTH and the next great Obama/Marxist scare.

hcap
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Big frackin deal.. Is that what you mellon heads are afraid of?
Listen to Beck if you want idiocy and and something to really worry about.

http://www.barackobama.com/learn/about_ofa.php

Organizing for America, the successor organization to Obama for America, is building on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering communities across the country to bring about our agenda of change.

In 2008, millions of Americans got involved in the political process — many for the first time — to fight for a new kind of politics and a better future for our country. Those voices enabled a new beginning — a chance to pursue the real world change our country needs. Now it's time for our movement to rise again, stand with President Obama, and make that promise a reality.

There are many ways to get involved:

* Joining grassroots OFA campaigns to support the President's agenda. Online, on the phone, on doorsteps and in town halls in communities across the country, we're building the bottom-up support that makes real change possible.
* Spreading the word to friends and neighbors about the President's approach on the big issues facing our nation, like health care, energy and education. Nothing is more powerful than your voice in your community.
* Serving our community in ways big and small. Rebuilding America starts today.
* Connecting with other supporters to form strong local groups, ready to take on whatever challenges we face.
* Supporting leaders who share our values and are ready to carry forward the fight for change .

Our task is enormous. To succeed, we'll need all Americans, no matter how they may have voted, to join us in the work ahead. If we set aside the old politics that have kept us apart, there's no limit to what we can achieve.

Together, we can create a sustainable and independent clean energy economy. We can provide all American children the first rate education they deserve. And we can finally guarantee high-quality, affordable health care to every American man, woman and child.

Last November, the American people sent Washington a clear mandate for change. But when the polls close, the true work of citizenship begins. That's what Organizing for America is all about. Now, in this crucial time, our voice once again has extraordinary power. Let's use it.

bigmack
01-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Together, we can create a sustainable and independent clean energy economy. :lol: We can provide all American children the first rate education they deserve. And we can finally guarantee high-quality, affordable health care to every American man, woman and child. :lol:

Last November, the American people sent Washington a clear mandate for change. But when the polls close, the true work of citizenship begins. That's what Organizing for America is all about. Now, in this crucial time, our voice once again has extraordinary power. Let's use it.
Last November? The amount of steam they've lost since last November is exponential. They sure seem like nice people. Obama is as convincing as Sun Myung Moon.

That suggested reading will shake out to see if it was there and now gone. I thought it was a bit over the top.

boxcar
01-31-2010, 06:06 PM

Let me see...in La La Land in which your live, 'idiocy" is being concerned about personal liberties? Being worried about a tyrannical government wanting to exercise more control and power over the private sector? Over our personal lives? Calling the shots with our personal health issues?

You're way behind the curve, buddy. Catch up to the current reality, will ya? That "mandate for change" is a all but DEAD in the water. The majority of Americans, for example, don't want the kind of change that would empower the government to takeover entire industries, such as the health care and insurance industries. Connect the dots already! (Hint: Start with the outcomes of the VA, NJ and MA elections.)

Boxcar

hcap
01-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Last November? The amount of steam they've lost since last November is exponential. They sure seem like nice people. Obama is as convincing as Sun Myung Moon.

That suggested reading will shake out to see if it was there and now gone. I thought it was a bit over the top.
You just cut excerpts out of rightie paranoia laden blogs. Gave no sources. Therefore your cut and paste job is a farce.
Having zero credibility. You may not like the actual website, but it is not preaching Marxist/Nazi youth camps.
I suggest you get ready for the retraction of the "shaking out" crap.
Real soon.

Hey box.................

Hows'bout this gem?
Welcome to the Republican Youth of America official website! Republican Youth of America aged between 14 and 40 are the future and backbone of the United States of America. With over 13,000 members our organization strives to educate and expand the network of Young Republicans throughout the United States.

We cater to the next generation of Republicans while striving to maintain the core beliefs of our party.

We bring together young Republicans from a broad range of backgrounds to work towards a common goal. We also encourage our members to become more educated, more involved and potentially run for political office.

Join the Republican Youth of America today and become part of one of the fastest growing organizations within the party.

The Republican Youth of America is an organization whose purpose is to do the following:

* educate Young Republicans on the principles of the Republican Party;
* engage in open debate about the ideology of the Republican Party;
* encourage political involvement of all Republicans on a national level;
* bring together young Republicans from a broad range of backgrounds to work towards a common goal;
* assist in the election of Republicans to public office, especially Young Republican candidates;
* train and educate Young Republicans in grassroots campaign techniques and leadership development;
* encourage political involvement and voter participation by all Nationally based Republicans

http://www.repyouth.com/

OR....

http://phoenixwoman.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/republican-youth-organization-a-hate-group/

Republican Youth Organization a “Hate Group”

Posted by MEC on May 3, 2007

The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed the Michigan State University chapter of Young Americans for Freedom as hate group.

The chapter earned this distinction “because of their ‘13 point agenda’ that includes the elimination of minority student organizations, the creation of a white council, promoting anti-gay beliefs and hunting down and deporting illegal immigrants in the Lansing area.”

http://www.yrnf.com/about

The Young Republicans (YRs) are the oldest political youth organization in the United States. Important to the growth of the Republican Party, the YRs reach out to registered Republicans, 18 to 40 years of age, and provide them with better political knowledge and understanding of the issues of the day.
Looks like a Nazi arm band to me..

http://www.yrnf.com/sites/all/themes/yrnf/images/header.jpg

.................................................. ......................

Do yourself a favor and google "republican youth organization". There are loads of 'em.

bigmack
01-31-2010, 06:38 PM
I suggest you get ready for the retraction of the "shaking out" crap. Real soon.
You sound as bitter as Suff. Are you menstruating?

newtothegame
01-31-2010, 06:39 PM

Organizing for America, the successor organization to Obama for America, is building on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering communities across the country to bring about our agenda of change.

In 2008, millions of Americans got involved in the political process — many for the first time — to fight for a new kind of politics and a better future for our country. Those voices enabled a new beginning — a chance to pursue the real world change our country needs. Now it's time for our movement to rise again, stand with President Obama, and make that promise a reality.

There are many ways to get involved:

* Joining grassroots OFA campaigns to support the President's agenda. Online, on the phone, on doorsteps and in town halls in communities across the country, we're building the bottom-up support that makes real change possible.
* Spreading the word to friends and neighbors about the President's approach on the big issues facing our nation, like health care, energy and education. Nothing is more powerful than your voice in your community.
* Serving our community in ways big and small. Rebuilding America starts today.
* Connecting with other supporters to form strong local groups, ready to take on whatever challenges we face.
* Supporting leaders who share our values and are ready to carry forward the fight for change .

Our task is enormous. To succeed, we'll need all Americans, no matter how they may have voted, to join us in the work ahead. If we set aside the old politics that have kept us apart, there's no limit to what we can achieve.

Together, we can create a sustainable and independent clean energy economy. We can provide all American children the first rate education they deserve. And we can finally guarantee high-quality, affordable health care to every American man, woman and child.

But see, here lies the problem for me Cap....how many school kids are registered to vote? They are not just going after voters. If they were, I would say the same "big freaking deal". But its not......now is it?

hcap
01-31-2010, 06:52 PM
bigmack's cut and paste job is absurd. He leaves out any links to the actual docoment that "surfaced on the internet

The OFA is as innocuous as the repug sites I found. Unless you are paranoid of course.

Welcome to the Republican Youth of America official website! Republican Youth of America aged between 14 and 40 are the future and backbone of the United States of America. With over 13,000 members our organization strives to educate and expand the network of Young Republicans throughout the United States.

Are these 14 year olds voters? Damn I smell an extreme fascist right wing conspiracy.
Like I did when GWB was preznit. And Darth rode shotgun.

newtothegame
01-31-2010, 07:07 PM
bigmack's cut and paste job is absurd. He leaves out any links to the actual docoment that "surfaced on the internet

The OFA is as innocuous as the repug sites I found. Unless you are paranoid of course.

Are these 14 year olds voters? Damn I smell an extreme fascist right wing conspiracy.
Like I did when GWB was preznit. And Darth rode shotgun.

If the repugs are going after 14 year olds....then damn them too....
Our children are not, and should not be in that fight. Thats a parental responsibility to guide them through their youth. I do not need Obama or GWB presssing my child for civic duty ESPECIALLY if the school did not notify me.

boxcar
01-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey, 'cap, are schools passing our literature from these Republican organizations to school kids?

Tell us how Republicans try to recruit 14-year olds.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-31-2010, 08:41 PM

About half way down the page, take special not of the Obama Everywhere" section. So not only does BO know everything (because we all know how brilliant he is :rolleyes: ) but, evidently, in addition to his attribute of omniscience, he's omnipresent, too. Wow! We have elected a true blue god! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Boxcar

bigmack
01-31-2010, 09:09 PM
You just cut excerpts out of rightie paranoia laden blogs. Gave no sources. Therefore your cut and paste job is a farce.
Having zero credibility. You may not like the actual website, but it is not preaching Marxist/Nazi youth camps.
I suggest you get ready for the retraction of the "shaking out" crap.
Real soon.
Dig, Mojo.

Chuck, a reader of my website AtlasShrugs.com, has a daughter in the eleventh grade in a public high school, Perry Local in Massillon, Ohio. The teacher in her government class passed out a propaganda recruiting paper – headed with Obama’s distinctive “O” logo — asking students to sign up as interns for Organizing for America.

Here is the entire document:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/atlas-exclusive-obama-organizing-for-communism-and-youth-corps-in-the-public-school-1.html

Several weeks of indoctrination with suggested reading for each week. What was the SugRead after the initial session? I rest my case.

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/31/obama-recruiting-radicals-in-high-schools/

hcap
02-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Dig, Mojo.

Chuck, a reader of my website AtlasShrugs.com, has a daughter in the eleventh grade in a public high school, Perry Local in Massillon, Ohio. The teacher in her government class passed out a propaganda recruiting paper – headed with Obama’s distinctive “O” logo — asking students to sign up as interns for Organizing for America.

Here is the entire document:

Several weeks of indoctrination with suggested reading for each week. What was the SugRead after the initial session? I rest my case.

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/31/obama-recruiting-radicals-in-high-schools/How come no newspaper has got a hold of this so-called document that was passed out to what a few hundred students? To how many public schools? A few hundred? Where is one hard copy out of possibly 10,000 handed out? Not some silly photoshopped version that suits your paranoia.

Obamas' birth certificate has been verified 1000x more than this bogus load. There should be thousands of these 'propaganda recruiting papers" out there

And??????

bigmack
02-02-2010, 08:05 PM
How come no newspaper has got a hold of this so-called document that was passed out to what a few hundred students? To how many public schools? A few hundred? Where is one hard copy out of possibly 10,000 handed out? Not some silly photoshopped version that suits your paranoia.

Obamas' birth certificate has been verified 1000x more than this bogus load. There should be thousands of these 'propaganda recruiting papers" out there

And??????
My, your panties are really in a bind over this one.

Keep your eyes peeled, there must a copy of one in there somewhere.

http://www.mikepellegrini.com/Graphics/butt_head.jpg

hcap
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM

Looks like a rightie searching for said Marxist/Hitler Youth application form on AtlasShrugs.com
Tell me BM, any innocent youths in your locality reporting similar documents. After all the Socialists-In-Control of Everyting supposedly did this as a major takeover of our impressionable high schoolers (and thus the world and universe).

Where are the freakin' hard copies?
With suggested Saul Alinsky reading recommendations??
There should be many many thousands.

johnhannibalsmith
02-02-2010, 08:50 PM

I must be needing glasses... I got hungry for a brief second when I thought I was looking at one of those fancy french pastries.

hcap
02-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Ad Hitleritum, Reductio ad Hitlerum, Hitler Youth application forms......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

http://www.bartcop.com/hc-hitler-balloon.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I usually enjoy both sides of these cartoon-a-pades, but that last one was just pure ignorance - regardless of how one perceives the issue of health care.

hcap
02-03-2010, 11:03 AM
My reference was to Ad Hitleritum, Reductio ad Hitlerum, and therefore Hitler Youth application forms......
Exactly what started this thread. How many times has the right here called Obama a Commie? Socialist?
Same as Ad Hitleritum.
Whatever floats your balloon, and here it is a lot of gas.

boxcar
02-03-2010, 11:05 AM
How come no newspaper has got a hold of this so-called document that was passed out to what a few hundred students? To how many public schools? A few hundred? Where is one hard copy out of possibly 10,000 handed out? Not some silly photoshopped version that suits your paranoia.

And??????

The fact that even one exists in a free society is sick beyond imagination. All forms of tyranny and oppression have historically begun with small steps.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2010, 11:12 AM
My reference was to Ad Hitleritum, Reductio ad Hitlerum, and therefore Hitler Youth application forms......
Exactly what started this thread. How many times has the right here called Obama a Commie? Socialist?
Same as Ad Hitleritum.

Well, I admit to going the distance for some an ass in my youth and attending temple with my Jewish girlfriend, but I've never sported a yarmulke in my life... so that's not my angle...

I just fail to see any connection to government sponsored ethnic cleansing and the implications that a particular political party is using tactics on par with that regime to achieve a level of fear that correlates to the point that appears to be the goal here.

hcap
02-03-2010, 11:14 AM
The fact that even one exists in a free society is sick beyond imagination. All forms of tyranny and oppression have historically begun with small steps.

Boxcar

Just like a non-citizen becoming President?
There was never any proof dis-proving his citizenship, and apparently none for this bogus,
exaggerated blown totally out of proportion Hitler Youth nonsense.

BTW, what did ever happen to "The issue that would not Die?"

Pretty damn quiet for an issue that is supposed to be alive?
Or maybe it only has the "Appearance of death" :cool:
Paradox?

boxcar
02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Same as Ad Hitleritum.

Anyone who believes the Constitution is fundamentally flawed, desires to fundamentally transform the face of America, incessantly demonizes capitalism and has an insatiable appetite for power by growing government thereby limiting the power and individual liberties of the people, in all probability cannot and should not be classified as an American -- certainly not in heart or spirit. So, if he's not an American, what in the world is he?

Boxcar

boxcar
02-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Just like a non-citizen becoming President?
There was never any proof dis-proving his citizenship, and apparently none for this bogus,
exaggerated blown totally out of proportion Hitler Youth nonsense.

Pretty damn quiet for an issue that is supposed to be alive?
Or maybe it only has the "Appearance of death" :cool:
Paradox?

Kinda tough proving a negative, don't you think, 'cap? One the other hand it would be very easy for BO to prove his citizenship by producing something more than an abbreviated form of a "certificate of live birth". The long copy of his Birth Certificate would be nice, most especially since BO's has a very long, established track record for lying that would rival the length of I-95.

Boxcar

Warren Henry
02-03-2010, 05:49 PM

I bet this issue resurfaces pre 2012. And I will further bet that it won't be the folks on the right who hit it the hardest. When the jackass party needs to dump his O'ness, this will be just the ticket.

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Same as Ad Hitleritum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_HitlerumDude, we're just copying what you guys did Jan 2001 - Jan 2009....constant Hitler/Nazi comparisons....

Quit your whining and smarten up....

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2010, 05:55 PM
BTW, what did ever happen to "The issue that would not Die?"BTW, what did ever happen to "Obama is going to bring back respect to America from the rest of the world..." or "The Republican Party is dead as we know it and will be for the next 100+ years." THAT was a good one! :lol:

mostpost
02-03-2010, 09:50 PM
It wasn't a plot by Organizing for America to turn the nation's children into Obamatons. It wasn't a plot by the Perry school district to elect Democrats. It was one teacher in two classrooms. That teacher has been reprimanded by the school administration. You guys must be big Shakespeare fans since most of your stuff is "Much Ado About Nothing"
http://www.perrylocal.org/?p=851
The full statement:
Clarifying Organizing for America
Perry Local Schools does not endorse one political party over another. Recently, a Perry High School teacher made available political materials to two classrooms of students. The materials were not endorsed or approved by the district and were in direct violation of Board Policy. An apology letter has been sent home to all parents of students who received the material clarifying that it was inappropriate. The situation has been addressed with the teacher and all staff members have been reminded of our Board Policy and practices regarding such materials.

boxcar
02-03-2010, 11:07 PM
It wasn't a plot by Organizing for America to turn the nation's children into Obamatons. It wasn't a plot by the Perry school district to elect Democrats. It was one teacher in two classrooms. That teacher has been reprimanded by the school administration. You guys must be big Shakespeare fans since most of your stuff is "Much Ado About Nothing"
http://www.perrylocal.org/?p=851
The full statement:
Clarifying Organizing for America
Perry Local Schools does not endorse one political party over another. Recently, a Perry High School teacher made available political materials to two classrooms of students. The materials were not endorsed or approved by the district and were in direct violation of Board Policy. An apology letter has been sent home to all parents of students who received the material clarifying that it was inappropriate. The situation has been addressed with the teacher and all staff members have been reminded of our Board Policy and practices regarding such materials.

And this teacher didn't know what Board Policy was? Who put this teacher up this? From whom did s/he get all the handout materials? Doesn't OFA seek permission from school boards before passing out their propaganda?
These and other questions need to be answered.

Boxcar

mostpost
02-04-2010, 12:09 AM
1And this teacher didn't know what Board Policy was? 2 Who put this teacher up this? 3From whom did s/he get all the handout materials? 4Doesn't OFA seek permission from school boards before passing out their propaganda?
These and other questions need to be answered.

Boxcar
Your questions are totally irrelevant, but I will answer them anyway.
1 I don't know what the teacher knew about board policy. It's possible (s)he did not know or perhaps misinterpreted.
2. Maybe she/he did it on his/her own. I know a conspiracy excites your paranoia, but there is no evidence to support your theory.
3. DUH!!!! She got the OFA materials from OFA. That does not in any way indicate a conspiracy. Nor does it mean that OFA knew where the materials were going or how they would be used. I'm sure if you went to the OFA website and requested information they would send it to you.
4. I don't think they would. I think that if they received a request from a teacher , they would assume that the teacher was following the rules of her school.

johnhannibalsmith
02-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Unless it got sent in text message form, it was probably indecipherable to most of our finest students anyway... so let's not worry too much.

boxcar
02-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Your questions are totally irrelevant, but I will answer them anyway.
1 I don't know what the teacher knew about board policy. It's possible (s)he did not know or perhaps misinterpreted.
2. Maybe she/he did it on his/her own. I know a conspiracy excites your paranoia, but there is no evidence to support your theory.
3. DUH!!!! She got the OFA materials from OFA. That does not in any way indicate a conspiracy. Nor does it mean that OFA knew where the materials were going or how they would be used. I'm sure if you went to the OFA website and requested information they would send it to you.
4. I don't think they would. I think that if they received a request from a teacher , they would assume that the teacher was following the rules of her school.

You have lots of "maybes" and "don't knows" in your answers. As usual you're chasing after the wind and don't realize that it's an act of futility.
The school board (presuming its innocence in this, which might be expecting too much) needs to get to the bottom of this and I hope the parents hold their feet to the fire.

Boxcar

hcap
02-04-2010, 05:37 AM
As usual. Another bogus rightie paranoid Marxist/Socialist/Nazi plot to take over the world falls apart.

You gentlemen should not be afraid of tour own dark shadows.

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2010, 10:37 AM
You guys were on the lookout for a "Theocracy" while Bush was in town...talk about bogus paranoia....

Yet you deny our little turn at watching the hen house?

Don't be a killjoy hcap...

Tom
02-04-2010, 10:39 AM
You should be happy, hcap....you created us.

LottaKash
02-04-2010, 10:46 AM
As usual. Another bogus rightie paranoid Marxist/Socialist/Nazi plot to take over the world falls apart.

Hcap...

No, it happens bit by bit, and step by step.....And not overnight, just bit by bit...This "little innocent thing" is part and parcel of how it "WAS" done...

We must be afraid and leery of "History's own dark shadows"....

No "free-nation" is innoculated against these types of changes, so we must be on guard against things that would deteriorate the fabric of America...And this, I believe, in it's own small way is one of them...

Hcap, movements such as these, depend on people like you.....People who will go for anything, as long as it is fresh and new but mostly "arbitrary"....You are a danger to us all...A "brown-shirt" in waiting...Am I afraid of you, and others like you ?...You bet...You and your type, just love to stir up the pot and make trouble....You will never be content, will you ?

Hcap, just read your history books and "see" how it was done....But you can't and you won't...and therein lies the danger to us all...

boxcar
02-04-2010, 10:54 AM

You're so trusting of humankind. On what basis do you trust your fellow-man?

Yes' we're paranoid about a real threat, as opposed to supposed man-made global warming that is only designed by the political robber barons and their willing accomplices to scam the people out of our money -- and lots of it!

Boxcar

mostpost
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM

Here is what happens.
1. One of the Conservatives sees something on one of their Conservative web sites like Hot Air or WND or Breitbart.
2 Without bothering to give it the slightest scrutiny, they post it here.
3. A feeding frenzy begins as other conservatives, again without verifying the claims, post comments which are certain to contain one or more of the following: Socialist; hates America; wants the terrorists to win; Obama is a POS.
4. We come along. Using credible sources and logic, we dismantle their arguments and send them wimpering back to their "Best of Glenn Beck" DVDs
5. Coservatives reply with "Is too!!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

skate
02-04-2010, 02:43 PM

This, do to the above message, is my first Prayer for the year 2010.

Lord save us

mostpost
02-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Hcap...

No, it happens bit by bit, and step by step.....And not overnight, just bit by bit...This "little innocent thing" is part and parcel of how it "WAS" done...

We must be afraid and leery of "History's own dark shadows"....

No "free-nation" is innoculated against these types of changes, so we must be on guard against things that would deteriorate the fabric of America...And this, I believe, in it's own small way is one of them...

Hcap, movements such as these, depend on people like you.....People who will go for anything, as long as it is fresh and new but mostly "arbitrary"....You are a danger to us all...A "brown-shirt" in waiting...Am I afraid of you, and others like you ?...You bet...You and your type, just love to stir up the pot and make trouble....You will never be content, will you ?

Hcap, just read your history books and "see" how it was done....But you can't and you won't...and therein lies the danger to us all...
This truly is paranoia. You see a Socialist behind every tree. Or is it a Nazi. You guys confuse me.
You say this "innocent little thing" is how it was done. But there is no "thing" here. A single teacher in a single school passed out innocuous materials to his/her class. Materials which the students were free to do with as they chose. There are close to 25000 High Schools in this country. This means that 99.9996% of the high school students did not get this material.
You guys talk a lot about individual freedom. But you would deny these students the opportunity to join a group merely because you disagree with what that group stands for. Or, more correctly, you disagree with WHAT YOU THINK THAT GROUP STANDS FOR.
You accuse Hcap, and I am sure you would accuse me, of being a danger to us all, because we embrace fresh and new ideas. I plead guilty to your accusations. And I am proud to do so. The answers to the problems of the future don't lie in the ideas of the past. If it did we wouldn't be in the condition we are now. Solutions lie in innovation.
It is amazing to me that you can be so innovative in your approach to "Harnesscapping" and so hidebound and static in your approach to politics.

skate
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Hiccups;

Lots of what is said, either side, can't be proof, most of what is said is about the future.

So so so , skate looks at the past.
GwillyBush, says nukes in Iraq, 99% (including Saddam) of the people in the world say "nukes" .
So we got the nukes out from Libia, good for GwillyBush.
We are more secure with situation.

Now we have BtheO saying "troops out of Iraq by 2009", didn't happen.
"Cut the debt", didn't happen, create jobs didn't happen. On and On sweetheart.

So, a little distrust, due to all the lies, wadda you tink?

Hey hey hey , don't be the last to face the music, stop the dance, listen to the music.
will ya?

Tom
02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
mostpost....

6. Then we wake up and it is all the same,miserable world we fell asleep in and we are still libs.
7. sob

PhantomOnTour
02-04-2010, 03:28 PM
This, do to the above message, is my first Prayer for the year 2010.

Lord save us
Explain.
Did you mean to type, "Due to the above message."?

If you wait until February to make your first prayer of the year I doubt it carries much weight.

boxcar
02-04-2010, 03:46 PM
This truly is paranoia. You see a Socialist behind every tree. Or is it a Nazi. You guys confuse me.

Dear Confused II:

Let me help you out here. Smart, wise and vigilant people realize that governments do NOT generally evolve or migrate toward Freedom, Individual Liberties or Free Enterprise systems. Quite the contrary. Governments tend to evolve first towards oligarchies and even degenerate into worse forms such as dictatorships (although pure dictatorships are virtually non-existent today) or into totalitarianism, which would be the next logical step down from an oligarchy. This is why peoples, throughout human history have fought and died to live FREE in FREE societies. Powerful men do not generally favor free societies by limited government, for they loathe the idea of The People possessing more power than their government. Instead they favor centralized, powerful governments, with power concentrated in the hands of the select, elite few because they believe this is the best way to control the masses.

Several months ago, someone here posted a YouTube link (I believe it was) explaining the human governments' evolution. You should have paid better attention.

Moreover, Mr. Confused, I find your indignation at conservatives' "paranoia" a wee bit disingenuous considering how you're such a big fan of social engineering. Are you a badly conflicted individual? :rolleyes: On one hand, you have told us that you favor social engineering experiments by big, powerful governments because you think such are necessary for modern societies, but then in the next breath feign concern and confusion over conservatives' "paranoia" over large, powerful, controlling governments? How can this be when the singular goal behind such experiments is the exercise of more control over it subjects? Explain yourself....if you dare..

Boxcar
P.S. Pass a copy of this on to our twin Confused, will ya?

bigmack
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
911 conspiracies alone makes birthers look like geniuses. Not to mention the scads of other lunatic accusations thrown @ Bush, Reagan, Clinton. Except the ones about Clinton turned out to be true.

mosty & hcap hadn't noticed such things until now. :D

mostpost
02-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Dear Confused II:

Let me help you out here. Smart, wise and vigilant people realize that governments do NOT generally evolve or migrate toward Freedom, Individual Liberties or Free Enterprise systems. Quite the contrary. Governments tend to evolve first towards oligarchies and even degenerate into worse forms such as dictatorships (although pure dictatorships are virtually non-existent today) or into totalitarianism, which would be the next logical step down from an oligarchy. This is why peoples, throughout human history have fought and died to live FREE in FREE societies. Powerful men do not generally favor free societies by limited government, for they loathe the idea of The People possessing more power than their government. Instead they favor centralized, powerful governments, with power concentrated in the hands of the select, elite few because they believe this is the best way to control the masses.

Several months ago, someone here posted a YouTube link (I believe it was) explaining the human governments' evolution. You should have paid better attention.

Moreover, Mr. Confused, I find your indignation at conservatives' "paranoia" a wee bit disingenuous considering how you're such a big fan of social engineering. Are you a badly conflicted individual? :rolleyes: On one hand, you have told us that you favor social engineering experiments by big, powerful governments because you think such are necessary for modern societies, but then in the next breath feign concern and confusion over conservatives' "paranoia" over large, powerful, controlling governments? How can this be when the singular goal behind such experiments is the exercise of more control over it subjects? Explain yourself....if you dare..

Boxcar
P.S. Pass a copy of this on to our twin Confused, will ya?
That is historically inaccurate. In our English heritage. The first governments
were feusal with the king holding absolute power. The nobles forced King John to sign the Magna Carta which provided for the nobility to share in the power. Parliament came to power in the time of Cromwell. Each successive step increasing the power of the people at the expense of the government.
In our own country we went from being subjects of the English King with no voice in passing laws which directly affected us, to being citizens in a representative democracy. And we went from being a democracy in which only landed white men could participate, to being a democracy in which white men and women could participate, to being a democracy in which all men and women regardless of race can participate.
I am concerned with the power of powerful men. Unlike you, I understand that the powerful men who should most concern us are the powerful money men. I would much rather trust a powerful man in government than a powerful man running a corporation.
Look at history in the pre Teddy Roosevelt trust busting days. Workers worked 14 to 16 hour days. They worked 6 and 7 days a week. In some cases workers were chained to their machines and not even allowed bathroom breaks. Children as young as nine and ten worked in sweat shops.
Then Government passed laws outlawing these practices. I'm sure you are opposed to those laws because it is government interfering in business.

Now to the "social engineering" thing. As usual you interpreted my reply in the context of you own biases. My point was that we could not do things as they were done at the time of the Founding Fathers because circumstances now are very different. Example: Say you lived in 1800 and needed to buy a vehicle to transport your family from place to place. In those days that would be a wagon or carriage of some sort. If the carriage you purchased was defective in some manner it would have been easy for you to solve the problem by going to the carriage maker and arranging a fix. The contract would have been direct between you and him. If he refused to honor the contract you could take him to court.
Today if you buy a car and it is defective, and if they deny responsibility, you are facing a massive corporation with incredible power to dispute your claim. Without laws to level the field you do not have a chance.
That is just one example. In every facet of our lives one person has no chance against the power of the corporation. And it's not just power; its the complexity of society. If the neighbor's house burns down, we can't just run over and build them a new one as we could in 1800. If the neighbor's children come down with the croup, running over with a bowl of chicken soup is a poor substitute for competent medical care. In a myriad of cases the best way to help others is through the community. But I forgot, you're not in favor of helping people, especially peopl;e who need help. :bang: :bang:

johnhannibalsmith
02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
That is historically inaccurate... ... :bang: :bang:

I don't necessarily agree with most of your politics, but I thought that this post was uniquely easy to digest and did a pretty good job of illustrating the point that you are making. Don't jump me Box - I didn't say I couldn't disagree with (a number of) aspects of it - I just actually enjoyed reading it as a dissenting opinion to a post (Boxcar's) which I similarly enjoyed for much the same reason. In other words, the last two posts between you two are a good exchange for the reading public. :ThmbUp:

mostpost
02-04-2010, 09:29 PM
911 conspiracies alone makes birthers look like geniuses. Not to mention the scads of other lunatic accusations thrown @ Bush, Reagan, Clinton. Except the ones about Clinton turned out to be true.

mosty & hcap hadn't noticed such things until now. :D
No, they don't. They make 911 conspiracy theorists look like just as big idiots as birthers. Someone being dumb doesn't make someone else smart.

bigmack
02-04-2010, 09:37 PM
No, they don't. They make 911 conspiracy theorists look like just as big idiots as birthers. Someone being dumb doesn't make someone else smart.
Let's go BF Skinner.

Many of us tore Bush a new one when he was in office.

Name 3 things you think BO needs to seriously take the rap for.

Rookies
02-04-2010, 09:51 PM

I am always interested in historical revisionism.

Name 3 YOU nailed Bush for...

mostpost
02-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Let's go BF Skinner.

Name 3 things you think BO needs to seriously take the rap for.
Three things he DOESN'T need to take the rap for.
1. The recession which began well before he took office, and which he is on his way to ending.
2. America's status in the world, which is so much better than it was previously, despite what is posted here.
3. Bailing out the banks and auto industry. That was an absolutely necesary action, made so by the culture of corporate ascendancy favored by republicans.

After much thought I have concluded that there are no things for which Obama should take the Rap, but here are three things where he has failed to do what I would want him to do.
1. His failure to push for the Public Option in health care.
2. His failure to push for an across the board tax increase with which to alleviate the growing debt. (Much of which was caused by Bush)
3. His reluctance to confront a Republican minority which is not in the least interested in anything but saying no.

bigmack
02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
1. His failure to push for the Public Option in health care.

His failure to push for the Public Option would have derailed it in the Senate. What good would be achieved there? Although...

2. His failure to push for an across the board tax increase with which to alleviate the growing debt. (Much of which was caused by Bush)

Wow. You mean you're so far off the bus you don't get it? Taxes are out. The fashion is cuts. I know, bad news for an ex-union G-Man, but hey, it can't go on indefinitely.

3. His reluctance to confront a Republican minority which is not in the least interested in anything but saying no.

Confront them Republicans about what? Voting for bills that are garbage at best?

boxcar
02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
That is historically inaccurate. In our English heritage. The first governments
were feusal with the king holding absolute power....

We're not talking "ancient" history here, although for sure there is much to be learned from it. Nor was I talking about American government per se. I was generalizing about how governments have evolved into what they are today. But thanks for the unnecessary history lesson. :rolleyes:

My point was simply this: The U.S.A. is/was the most unique experiment in limited government, which, indisputably, was the primary intent of the founding fathers. Preeminence of power in a truly free society must be with the people. Government must be subservient to the People.

Furthermore, there can be no equal sharing of power, no more than there can be two captains of a ship, two generals of an army, two CEOs of a corporation, two monarchs on a throne, two heads of a household, etc. Preeminence of power must lie with one entity -- either government or the people. In the world, what we largely see is power very clearly tilted toward governments. Therefore, by necessity the people under those governments have limited freedoms because choices about their own personal lives have been restricted by their governments. And this is precisely the direction powerful, evil, power-hungry politicians have taken this country in the last 100 years or so.

[ The nobles forced King John to sign the Magna Carta which provided for the nobility to share in the power. Parliament came to power in the time of Cromwell. Each successive step increasing the power of the people at the expense of the government.
In our own country we went from being subjects of the English King with no voice in passing laws which directly affected us, to being citizens in a representative democracy. And we went from being a democracy in which only landed white men could participate, to being a democracy in which white men and women could participate, to being a democracy in which all men and women regardless of race can participate.

And these kinds of changes were all for the good. But, unlike you, I don't naively believe that all change is for the better.

I am concerned with the power of powerful men. Unlike you, I understand that the powerful men who should most concern us are the powerful money men. I would much rather trust a powerful man in government than a powerful man running a corporation.

Why!? Explain your rationale. What makes rich, powerful men in government different from rich, powerful men in corporations? Are they a different species of animal? As an evolutionist, do you believe they evolved out of a different pond of primordial soup? Did some mad scientist alter the genetics of the two? Just what makes the two differ in nature? Why is one better than the other?

Look at history in the pre Teddy Roosevelt trust busting days. Workers worked 14 to 16 hour days. They worked 6 and 7 days a week. In some cases workers were chained to their machines and not even allowed bathroom breaks. Children as young as nine and ten worked in sweat shops.
Then Government passed laws outlawing these practices. I'm sure you are opposed to those laws because it is government interfering in business.

I'm only opposed to unnecessary and unjust laws.

Now to the "social engineering" thing. As usual you interpreted my reply in the context of you own biases. My point was that we could not do things as they were done at the time of the Founding Fathers because circumstances now are very different.

But...mere circumstances should not be used as an excuse to alter fundamental principles of freedom. It's one thing to write good laws that are needful, but quite another to write bad laws that are unjust and unnecessary. Unjust laws that give the government confiscatory power over our private property infringe upon everyone's personal liberties. Unjust laws that empower the state to dip its greedy hands into the pockets of wage earners to give to those who do not earn is a violation of my personal freedom. The mere fact that the U.S. has such a huge volume of laws on her books speaks poignantly to the extent of the wickedness and corruption of this nation generally, but even more specifically to that of the government.

So, when I speak of social engineering, I'm talking about unjust laws that undermine principles of freedom and capitalism. I'm talking about policies and laws that impact each of us personally, such as this so-called health care reform bill, or the cap and trade if that comes up, etc., etc. All these kinds of laws are designed to increase the government's control over the people. They're designed to give more power to the state. Therefore, your phony incredulity towards conservatives who are very concerned about the growth of government and its growing power is indeed disingenuous. Big Government = Small People. Really Big Government = Even Smaller People. There's a direct and inverse ratio between the growth of government and the shrinkage of people's individual liberties.

As stated a couple of years of so on this forum, Socialism is nothing more than Communism Lite. There's a very small distance that separates a socialist state and a totalitarian one. Most of you liberals are actually Closet Commies. You'd never admit this because you can't face what you are and what you have become. The truth is embarrassing and even painful. I could probably liken it to some "closet queen" or a latent homosexual who doesn't want to come to terms with his perverse desires. Instead, he suppresses them and the truth about himself.

Now, if you think I'm wee bit harsh on you -- a wee bit judgmental, then show me where I'm wrong. Many months ago, I challenged any all libs to sit down and write out a State's Bill of Rights, since you and your ilk, evidently, can't get enough government in your personal life and into everyone else's for that matter. I don't believe there's hardly an area of our personal lives into which you would not welcome more state intrusion. So, I seriously asked you to bang out a carefully thought out State's Bill of Rights that would be consistent with your utopian vision -- with your version of paradise here on earth. But you know why no one took me up on that challenge? Because the awful truth about yourselves would finally get to see the light of day. You don't dare expose your naked soul for all to see. Not only that but you can't be that brutally honest with yourselves! That kind of honesty would be sharper than a two-edge sword that would cut you to the quick!

But I forgot, you're not in favor of helping people, especially peopl;e who need help. :bang: :bang:

Now, you're putting words into my mouth. I'm all in favor of principled giving, principled acts of charity, principled administration of aid, etc. Not the kind of "giving" where government politicians become legalized Robber Barons on behalf of their constituents in return for their votes. Quid pro quo "charity" doesn't quite cut it for me. Nor does the kind of "charity" that forces breadwinners to meet the supposed needs of unknown and unknowable multitudes.

Boxcar

boxcar
02-05-2010, 12:02 PM
No one has articulated any rights yet for the State? Tsk, tsk, tsk. You libs are pathetic. Okay, since I'm in such a jolly mood even before I have finished my first cup of java, permit me to give you an idea or two in terms of those rights.

1. Congress shall have the right to make laws designed to control and regulate any industry for the sake of the public good. Such controls may include but are not limited to compensation rules, including bonuses, perks and and benefits for all officers of any corporation, profit caps, hiring quotas, etc., etc., etc.

2. Congress should expand the powers of the FCC for purposes of monitoring the airwaves, reporting what it considers to be abuses and enforcing any legislation Congress may enact. For the public welfare, Congress shall enact laws to protect the public from being subjected to any form of speech that the FCC deems seditious, radical, politically incorrect or slanderous to the U.S. government. The primary objective of the FCC would be to bring the people to one mind and to unite the people behind their government by abolishing political dissent and discord which can only be destructive forces to society.

3. The President of the U.S. shall have the authority to appoint an Internet Czar. This czar's purpose would be to oversee, monitor, control and regulate the Internet and its content, also for the public welfare. This czar would also have authority to monitor computer use through security devices would be required to be installed in all computers to help protect the public from sites that the czar would deem harmful.

Anyhow, you libs, these are the kinds of things I'd like for you to articulate for us. I wold like to know just just how powerful you would like to see the State become in your ongoing quest for utopia -- in your ongoing quest for equal outcomes for all.

Boxcar

skate
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Explain.
Did you mean to type, "Due to the above message."?

If you wait until February to make your first prayer of the year I doubt it carries much weight.

Zactly;

here goes another one. need to splain everything,geessss....

Yes sir there Phantom, just think, if i ( not had to) wait for 30 days to Need my first pray, IT MUST REALLY BE needed!!

You see, between you and me, i'm really not a very religious person (nothing wrong with rel., just not me), now if all the sudden somebody does/says something and i'm thinking that the person that said it. needs help...:)

Tom
02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
2. America's status in the world, which is so much better than it was previously, despite what is posted here.

Excuse me, but BS.
Just saying crap over and over again never makes it true.
You really believe this? :lol:

hcap
02-06-2010, 03:52 AM
You guys were on the lookout for a "Theocracy" while Bush was in town...talk about bogus paranoia....

Yet you deny our little turn at watching the hen house?

Don't be a killjoy hcap...
Only trouble is the wolfs that are watching the hen house are licking their chops waiting to pounce.
You should be happy, hcap....you created us.
It's Alive !!

http://www.wrtc.com/dcmaurer/frankenstein.jpg

Tom
02-06-2010, 09:55 AM
It's PALINstein! :lol:

hcap
02-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Yes, but did this man supply her brain from the Abby Normal brain depository ?

http://auteurs_production.s3.amazonaws.com/stills/15025/young-frankenstein.jpg

She ain't exactly the brightest brain on the block.:cool:

boxcar
02-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes, but did this man supply her brain from the Abby Normal brain depository ?

http://auteurs_production.s3.amazonaws.com/stills/15025/young-frankenstein.jpg

She ain't exactly the brightest brain on the block.:cool:

And you think you're smarter than which one of these, again?

Boxcar

Tom
02-06-2010, 10:58 PM
And you think you're smarter than which one of these, again?
Boxcar

Hmmmm.......

boxcar
02-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Hmmmm.......

:lol: :lol: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I have little doubt that, at minimum, both were joined at the hip during birth.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Hmmmm.......

Ahhhhh Tom... :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Yes, but did this man supply her brain from the Abby Normal brain depository ?I don't know...perhaps we should ask the CORPSE-MAN?

ZlKIfzoC8D0

GaryG
02-07-2010, 02:10 PM
And delivered with his typical nose-in-the-air posture. Is this greatness or what?

boxcar
02-07-2010, 03:33 PM
And delivered with his typical nose-in-the-air posture. Is this greatness or what?

Maybe in his former life he was a Chihuahua and spent a good part of his life sniffing butts at heights greater than his.

Boxcar
P.S. If so, this would also explain his class envy, his narcissism, etc.

Tom
02-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Maybe in his former life he was a Chihuahua and spent a good part of his life sniffing butts at heights greater than his.

Boxcar
P.S. If so, this would also explain his class envy, his narcissism, etc.

That could also explain why he bows so often nowadays....regression to the butt. It's a statistical thing.

chrisl
02-07-2010, 04:50 PM
He just referred to terrorist as "These folk's", during the Katie Couric interview. Also said he is getting rid of the lobbyist in Washington. This guy is the King of the word "NO CLUE". He has got to go..Chris

Tom
02-07-2010, 05:45 PM
He could have slipped and said "my" folks.

hcap
02-20-2010, 06:32 PM

And??????My, your panties are really in a bind over this one.

So here we go again. Another issue that "would not die", done died.
You would think a single copy of Obamas' Hitler Youth Program Application Form would have surfaced by now, wouldn't ya?

BM?
Box?
Tom?

Oh wait youse guys went on to the new 1/2 dozen fashionable Obama/Socialist/Commie/Community Organizer crap of the week theories. Meanwhile C-cla-pac aired this week. Talk about Organized Crap !!!

bigmack
02-20-2010, 06:42 PM
You would think a single copy of Obamas' Hitler Youth Program Application Form would have surfaced by now, wouldn't ya?
It was back in post 2.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...c-school-1.html

Don't tell me you need a hard copy?

Speaking of crumbling propaganda, how 'bout that global warming idiocy you've aligned yourself with?

It's now in shambles @ best. That went well for ya. :lol:

Tom
02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
And as the sun set slowly in the west, hcap continued his never ending game of "Wack-a-Mole" with the truth.

hcap
02-21-2010, 06:44 AM

Still waiting. Post # 2 is not a "copy". Just a pimply cut and paste job by a bunch of teen age CPAC/TEAPARTY loonies

boxcar
02-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Still waiting. Post # 2 is not a "copy". Just a pimply cut and paste job by a bunch of teen age CPAC/TEAPARTY loonies

I don't know why your panties are in knot over this. This is stuff commies do.
For example, when radicals are thinking "revolution" seniors are very expendable because the commies want as few people around who can recall previous and better times and remind others of those historic times. (This explains why seniors would get shafted under ObamaCare, for example.) Conversely, a nation's youth would be extremely important to any revolutionary-type movement because they're still immature, have little or no critical thinking skills, are generally naive and, therefore, would be most susceptible to the influences of propaganda and to brainwashing techniques. The thinking is that today's youth would comprise tomorrow's army of radicals. Is the rationale behind these strategies too deep for you to understand? :rolleyes:

Boxcar