PDA

View Full Version : I should have bought the clocker reports on Stake a Claim

Stillriledup
01-30-2010, 09:24 PM
I lost money on a 'sneaky' down under import in the finale at SA today, this horse ran like he wasn't worth a whole lot. I would have saved money had i been 'in the know'. I don't make too many embarrassing wagers, this was one of them. I know the clockers would have talked me off this one. For some reason he was 5-1, i wasn't the only all day sucker who dipped into this one. This is an advertisement why clocker reports are vital to success in So Cal.

andymays
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Looks like he got bet.

I think Uncle Don was a first time gelding who ran second at big odds.

InsideThePylons-MW
01-30-2010, 10:04 PM
I lost money on a 'sneaky' down under import in the finale at SA today, this horse ran like he wasn't worth a whole lot. I would have saved money had i been 'in the know'. I don't make too many embarrassing wagers, this was one of them. I know the clockers would have talked me off this one. For some reason he was 5-1, i wasn't the only all day sucker who dipped into this one. This is an advertisement why clocker reports are vital to success in So Cal.

Andy Harrington loved him.

Par for the course.

I don't know who is worse.....Stake A Claim or Harrington

Stillriledup
01-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Andy Harrington loved him.

Par for the course.

I don't know who is worse.....Stake A Claim or Harrington

Really? This horse couldnt run a step, how can an elite clocker be touting him as being able to run?

andymays
01-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Really? This horse couldnt run a step, how can an elite clocker be touting him as being able to run?

Harrington is overrated. He loves fast workouts and when cheap horses go fast in the moring they usually go slow in the afternoon.

InsideThePylons-MW
01-30-2010, 10:24 PM

3 consecutive B's with comments of good and nice.

If you were going off his works compared to all the others, you would think 4/5 was stealing.

Stillriledup
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
3 consecutive B's with comments of good and nice.

If you were going off his works compared to all the others, you would think 4/5 was stealing.

Maybe he was clocking the wrong horse, what else can it be?

InsideThePylons-MW
01-30-2010, 10:33 PM

I think he's clocking the wrong track.

exiles
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Work out reports are a waste of money.:ThmbDown:

exiles
01-30-2010, 10:50 PM

You probably would have doubled your bet if you bought the WO report.:lol:

Stillriledup
01-30-2010, 10:57 PM
You probably would have doubled your bet if you bought the WO report.:lol:

I think you're right!

Robert Goren
01-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe he was clocking the wrong horse, what else can it be?Maybe his stopwatch is fast.

Stillriledup
01-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Maybe his stopwatch is fast.

You could have clocked Stake a Claim today with a sun dial.