PDA

View Full Version : From Craig at LAD.

craigbraddick
01-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi People!

As I am covering for Travis Stone at the QH meet (he will be back for the thoroughbred meet.) I wondered if we have any HANA members who are regulars at LAD who would like to meet up for a beer after racing or maybe watch a race with me from the booth.

Craig

PhantomOnTour
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Wish i could make it up there. I live in Lafayette and have visited with John Mcgary in the booth at EvD. Unique vantage point!

Thanks for the invite, and anyone who can make it I urge to get up there. Kinda like having a seat in the control tower. If you ever make it to EvD to call some races I would love to get up in that booth again.

miesque
01-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Thank you very much for the cool offer. I hope some of our members take advantage of this great hospitality. I wish I was at LAD since that sounds fun (one of these days I do need to make the trip as I am trying to visit every track in the US).

dylbert
01-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Craig, if I make it up to LaD before end of QH meet I will contact you. I have visited Travis during last two seasons. It is truly stunning view of track and entire facility from your booth. Plus, getting to watch race caller go through preparation and actually make race call is both exciting and fun.

PAers, if you can get to LaD, please accept Craig's hospitality and this unique offer. My wife really enjoyed our "behind the scenes" opportunity last year.