PDA

View Full Version : A sad day for Lefty

ljb
06-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Lefty, you have my condolences.
As you have always used Clinton's failure to take Bin Laden out when he had a chance as an excuse for 9/11, you will be heartbroken to learn the Bush gang had numerous chance to do same.
They had him in there sites just a week or so before 9/11 but failed to pull the trigger.
Another Bush failure you can no longer blame on Clinton.
I feel your pain Lefty.

Lefty
06-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Well, it's common knowledge, about Clinton's failure with bin Laden. But have seen nothing about Bush's failure. But let's just say you're right, Wouldn't have had to do it if Clinton HAD done his JOB. Still, we're gonna need some proof. BTW, when liberals say they feel someone's pain, hang on to your wallet. Liberals are full of Phony compassion but are devoid of answers except, "hey, the five trillion we've spent didn't work, let's try another 5 trillion"
"Yeah, and let those rich SOB's making thirty grand and up pay for it"
"I like it."

ljb
06-25-2003, 02:43 PM
So many notes so little time.
It should be 30 grand up to 250 grand.
Oh and they can pay for Ted Kennedy's prescription drug plan also. A drug plan which by the way, G.W. Bush is supporting. This too must rankle you conservatives.

Tom
06-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Lefty, you have my condolences.
As you have always used Clinton's failure to take Bin Laden out when he had a chance as an excuse for 9/11, you will be heartbroken to learn the Bush gang had numerous chance to do same.
They had him in there sites just a week or so before 9/11 but failed to pull the trigger.
Another Bush failure you can no longer blame on Clinton.
I feel your pain Lefty.

Just curious, are you going to back that up with facts, or do we just trust you?

Lefty
06-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Well, yes, ljb, the prescription drug plan does rankle me. But it's going to also a rankle a lot of libs when a bunch of Democrats vote against it.
And it will be Bush in the White House next term not a Dem.
There ya go.

ljb
06-26-2003, 07:17 AM
Tom, it was on the news. More to follow.

ljb
06-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Lefty
From what I see a bunch of republicans are also unhappy with the Kennedy/Bush prescription drug bill.
My guess is Bush will get his way and the bill will be passed in some manner.
Hopefully it will be the last legislatiion Bush has a hand in.

Suff
06-26-2003, 08:38 AM
If all the lefts want a Hammer to bang the right with. Check out the Front page of Todays NY times. Usually I get the POST or Daily news for thier NYRA coverage....But I could'nt resist grabbing the Times this morning.

Facts will replace "some" name calling with the info in this story.

Suff
06-26-2003, 08:43 AM
I just checked....its a front page story on the electronic edition as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/

Tom
06-26-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah, like I would believe anything I read in the NY Times!
That paper has no credibility.

Lefty
06-26-2003, 08:39 PM
The N.Y. times. I've heard the name. Oh, yeah, they're the paper cght making things up.
Never mind.