PDA

View Full Version : NYRA's Press Release for the Saratoga Meet.

Suff
06-25-2003, 11:06 AM
http://www.nyra.com/saratoga/feature.asp?track=S&id=783

This is a MUST read for People that have'nt been in a while or have never been, that are thinking of going.

Claim digger
06-25-2003, 08:41 PM
I go every year, usually for the Travers (last year it was freezing) but this year we will be there for the Whitney and Jim Dandy. I hope Empire Maker goes.

I always find it refresshing to go to a track at which people actually watch the race live rather than on a TV screen.

CD

Bubbles
06-26-2003, 08:58 AM
Hey all...

Normally, I go seven, eight times per year, normally for the Whitney. It is the most beautiful track in New York, the best horses go there, and, occasionally, you'll find a quality horse anywhere from 1-5 to 11-1. This is what makes Saratoga the best: You never know what's coming and who the next favorite to go down will be.

Suff
06-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Bub's.

There is a group of us From PA that will be there The week of Aug 23rd to Sept 1. We're probably going to play from a couple of Picnic Tables out near the BIG RED SPRING. Be about 10 to 20 of us including PA members and friends. Circle it on your Calender and join us for an afternoon.

Bubbles
06-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Sounds great Sufferin. Going up the 25th as of now. Anyone else up for a little wagering at the Spa?

andicap
06-26-2003, 05:45 PM
BTW. the OTBs are pressuring the state Wagering Board to reject the 13% takeout that NYRA wants for the same reason all the simulcast outlets objected to Keeneland doing it -- makes it harder for them.

Yeah, who cares about us?