PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Sunday

cees with dees
01-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Race 3- Vinnies Wild Tale drops and draws the rail in a race void of speed.
Robbie Davis kin is more than capable and will lead these as far as she can. Despite barns 0 for 12 slate, it's a meaningless stat because the majority of his runners have been spotted over their heads and or totally raced out.
In the 5th, Four Shore has a scary class edge on these and is drawn well inside.
Must reel in the likely loose Indian War Dance but that one is in need of Stephen King's Pet Semetary to remember who he is.
In the 6th, hard for me to take Rubinstein at 7/5 morning line when I needed him in his last at 13-1.
Certainly capable but betting Dixielore who was outrun by a newly gelded Contessa gorilla in debut. Drops in for a tag for the century old Frank Martin and may just be best for all the old school guys.
In the 7th, Jabbar was absolutely tremendous in wide chasing effort 9 days ago. Turns back and adds blinkers and should be legged up for a big effort from just off the pace.
In the 8th, despite the 9% stat, Hour Glass makes first start for Pletcher. Has great speed, a world of ability and should jog here with a good start.
In the finale, the barn is cold but Run With The Lark has tons of back class, gets a drop into a condition he's won at several times and has a good pace to close into.
Hoping bug gets him to the inside early and makes one late run.
Good luck to all and see you on Wednesday.
Ben

Marshall Bennett
01-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Late Pick 4 : 1,7 / 4 / All / 3,4,5,6,7 @$50

BELMONT 6-6-09
01-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Race 3- Vinnies Wild Tale drops and draws the rail in a race void of speed.
Robbie Davis kin is more than capable and will lead these as far as she can. Despite barns 0 for 12 slate, it's a meaningless stat because the majority of his runners have been spotted over their heads and or totally raced out.
In the 5th, Four Shore has a scary class edge on these and is drawn well inside.
Must reel in the likely loose Indian War Dance but that one is in need of Stephen King's Pet Semetary to remember who he is.
In the 6th, hard for me to take Rubinstein at 7/5 morning line when I needed him in his last at 13-1.
Certainly capable but betting Dixielore who was outrun by a newly gelded Contessa gorilla in debut. Drops in for a tag for the century old Frank Martin and may just be best for all the old school guys.
In the 7th, Jabbar was absolutely tremendous in wide chasing effort 9 days ago. Turns back and adds blinkers and should be legged up for a big effort from just off the pace.
In the 8th, despite the 9% stat, Hour Glass makes first start for Pletcher. Has great speed, a world of ability and should jog here with a good start.
In the finale, the barn is cold but Run With The Lark has tons of back class, gets a drop into a condition he's won at several times and has a good pace to close into.
Hoping bug gets him to the inside early and makes one late run.
Good luck to all and see you on Wednesday.
Ben

Nice call in the third race at 6/1 mutual.

cees with dees
01-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks. She didn't get the front and kind of stopped and went a couple of times.
Happy to have gotten her home.
Ben

theguarantee
01-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Thought the 2 or 4 would win with the other or the 6 coming underneath, played it 4/2,6 naturally. Nice call.

Ordinarily don't bet horses like Pretty Cozzy, in fact I love to bet against but just think there is no horse that can beat PC in this field at this distance. Played some insanely cheap pick-3's and 4's.

6) 7/4/4/7,9

6)7/4/1,4

7)4/1,4/9

Rubinstein looks to be an easy breaker with Dixielore scratched. No value on the price, but figured it was a decent start to the pick-4. If I wasn't running pretty bad I'd use Rubin and Pretty Cozzy as singles in the pick-4 with the logical choices in the 8th and a few more in the 9th. Wanted to bet Motor City Mama as I thought Nap could sit just off pace and possibly take advantage of a speed duel, with MCM scratched though I decided to take a stand with Hour Glass who should get the lead and I think will have enough for Cohen to find the wire. Used the 1 on a couple as it seemed the most likely of the rest to me, tough call between 3 or 4 of them though.
Basically used your pick in the last along with Ziptronic who Lopez could fire out front and might just be spotted perfectly if no other horse decides to go against the grain and fire up. Longshot selections, but would make the otherwise chalky pick-4 worthwhile.

Probably just throwing away a few bucks, but at least I'm not throwing away a ton of bucks.

cees with dees
01-24-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm definitely playing against Pretty Cozzy especially after seeing Favorite Colors yesterday.
I made this pick 4
7,8/2,5,8,9/4/4,9
The 8 is getting the lead here and should get pretty brave in this field.
Ben

Augie16
01-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Good job today, keep up the excellent work.