PDA

View Full Version : Wagering from your cell

srdnaty
01-23-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm in the market for a new cell and was wondering if anyone has had success accessing their premier turf club account on their cell phone? I've had full browsers that would allow me to access my old wagering platform but I never had a chance to try ptc. Wondering if the new blackberry's will accomplish this task.

thanks in advance
sRd

ranchwest
01-23-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm in the market for a new cell and was wondering if anyone has had success accessing their premier turf club account on their cell phone? I've had full browsers that would allow me to access my old wagering platform but I never had a chance to try ptc. Wondering if the new blackberry's will accomplish this task.

thanks in advance
sRd

I can't answer your question because I don't wager through PTC. However....

I have a Blackberry 9000. If someone tells you something about what they can or cannot do, be sure you find out if they are trying through both the native browser and the Opera browser. There's a big difference between the two.

Donnie
01-23-2010, 12:38 PM
...I would think the warden would frown on this. :lol:

BillW
01-23-2010, 12:39 PM

You beat me to it :D

Jay Trotter
01-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I thought this thread was about gambling from jail! :lol:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/sst/lowres/sstn30l.jpg

Dave Schwartz
01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Late to this thread... was working on my smart-ass response when I saw the others.

...I would think the warden would frown on this.

Donnie, that was good.

garyoz
02-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Just accessed twinspires on my Droid and made a wager in about 3 minutes. Essentially with the Android OS you are dealing with the web site, not a special mobile enabled site. It works ok. Not as good as a computer. I dumped my blackberry because it wasn't good for internet access.

Hanover1
02-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I cannot wager from my cell. Only when they let me out to go to the canteen.......getting tougher to get the guards to change the channel on the TV as well.

ranchwest
02-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Just accessed twinspires on my Droid and made a wager in about 3 minutes. Essentially with the Android OS you are dealing with the web site, not a special mobile enabled site. It works ok. Not as good as a computer. I dumped my blackberry because it wasn't good for internet access.

With a Blackberry, it is a must to have both the native browser and Opera Mini. The native browser leaves a lot to be desired.

Cardus
02-04-2010, 05:45 PM

I just saw this thread a moment ago and thought, "Is this guy in prison?"

This is too funny!

PhantomOnTour
02-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Its tough to find an honest bookie in the pen.

Cardus
02-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Its tough to find an honest bookie in the pen.

Personal experience?