PDA

View Full Version : UN Ambassator AWOL

bigmack
01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Further diminishing the expectation of The UN getting anything done of note.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_22_10_12_51_21.png

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/22/where-has-susan-rice-our-un-ambassador-been-this-past-year/#more-64110

cj's dad
01-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Once again Mack - you have nailed the complete and total lack of representation and accountability to the the American taxpayer.

Mostie- H'cap- Sec ????

comments welcome !!!

ElKabong
01-22-2010, 09:51 PM
They're in hiding. Remember 2004? They were gone for months.

Just a yr ago they thought their pipe dream had come true. A truly radical liberal gets elected to the WH, appoints "czars" and throws barbs at his perceived biggest enemy (dick cheney).

A yr later, everyone sees 0bama as incompetent. Can't pass legislation. Can't keep promises. Can't deliver votes for his party in a key election in a very liberal state, after losing in NJ, VA. Now they fear that he'll lose his liberal compass in the face of sure defeats in 2010 and 2012. Blanche Lincoln, Mary Landreu, Ben Nelson all got the message the past 24 hrs and joined conservatives on a key contentious issue. They're scared shitless that 0bie follows their lead, and they're in sorrowful defeat that there's nothing 0bie can do to reel his own party in.

They're cowering in the corner. Did you expect any different?

ArlJim78
01-22-2010, 10:43 PM
they are hiding out. What happened to all those czars? what are they working on?

what happened to Eric Holder? he pops his head out of the sand like every other month.

what happened to Rahm Emmanuel? somebody call 911.

what happened to those primetime press conferences with the fawning media?

I think people are standing back or hiding because they've figured out that the president is slightly less capable than Chauncey Gardiner.

ElKabong
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
they are hiding out. What happened to all those czars? what are they working on?

what happened to Eric Holder? he pops his head out of the sand like every other month.

what happened to Rahm Emmanuel? somebody call 911.

what happened to those primetime press conferences with the fawning media?

I think people are standing back or hiding because they've figured out that the president is slightly less capable than Chauncey Gardiner.

Perhaps Rahmmy and the czars were hip to the polling disaster? The administration (i think) is going to try to reinvent themselves the next 60 days.

It s/b interesting. Can you imagine Axelrod and Rahmmy both suddenly moving quickly to the right, trying desperately to look "center" after the past year? Everyone and their brother would see right thru it. The jig is up with these guys. Everyone knows em for who they are (including their own base).

Next 3 yrs is going to be like watching a slowly sinking ship.

bigmack
01-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Perhaps Denny Kucinich can start an impeachment movement.

ArlJim78
01-23-2010, 01:03 AM
I don't know what options they have know with Obama. basically he went all in in his first year. and it's all fallen apart now. he's burned his bridges, he can't suddenly pull a Clinton and pivot into a reasonable caretaker/manager type president. He doesn't know how to do it anyway, he's more a rock star than a CEO.

Obama's deal is the big picture remake America stuff. Now that that has tanked, and now that he will have a Republican congress after this year, how does he respond?
He may as well resign because I think he's finished. He is utterly clueless. In his horrible angry townhall today, he claimed he's been the transparent one and blamed special interests for derailing his healthcare scheme. what a slap in the face to the folks who voted for Scott Brown. I'll bet they didn't realize they were special interests.

Time for Chuck Barris to warm up the gong.

ElKabong
01-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Totally agree, Jim.

Can't wait for his next teevee show next week. I guess we'll find out what direction camp 0bie is headed towards when he gives his address. Chuck Barris indeed! (maybe he'll come out with a brown bag over his head...."The Unknown Assclown")