PDA

View Full Version : Is Colizeo a single today at Gulfstream/

1st time lasix
01-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Assuming the also eligibles don't get in Can the 5 be a single in the multi-race exotics? Plether trained....nose apart from Wordly last out at Churchill. Has beaten two next out winners. Any thoughts?

JBmadera
01-22-2010, 11:12 AM
won't be a single for me, expect him to be way over bet. i like a 2nd time starter - #6, some trouble in his first start and has worked really well since and he'll be a win play for me if i can get around 7-1.

good luck!

jb

willphorse
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Absolutely! If the 14 doesn't get in, 5 Colizeo is an absolute KEY. The M/L favorite, although hitting at around a 40% or so rate at Gulfstream, when the 2nd Favorite (M/L), is 5-1 or higher, the favorite at Gulfstream is hitting more like a 70 to 80% rate, but at lower odds. If you are KEYING in a Pick 3 or 4, its an absolute!

Good Luck

1st time lasix
01-22-2010, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=JBmadera]won't be a single for me, expect him to be way over bet. i like a 2nd time starter - #6, some trouble in his first start and has worked really well since and he'll be a win play for me if i can get around 7-1.
I believe I saw the winner of that race-Lunch n relunch come back without success....may be wrong.....

JBmadera
01-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Assuming the also eligibles don't get in Can the 5 be a single in the multi-race exotics? Plether trained....nose apart from Wordly last out at Churchill. Has beaten two next out winners. Any thoughts?

nice job!!!! you and will nailed it. i think my 6 is still running....:ThmbDown:

jb