PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Win Willy will be a force in the older horse division this year?

Moyers Pond
01-21-2010, 07:15 PM
He looked very good today in his first start in months winning pretty comfortably with his patented late run.

Go Win Willy. Any owner that turns down millions to keep his horse is ok in my eyes.

onefast99
01-21-2010, 09:28 PM
He looked very good today in his first start in months winning pretty comfortably with his patented late run.

Go Win Willy. Any owner that turns down millions to keep his horse is ok in my eyes.
The name of the game is buy low and sell high. Anyone who turns down a million or more for their horse is foolish.

NTamm1215
01-21-2010, 10:36 PM
He has to be the future book favorite for the Lone Star and Cornhusker Handicaps and probably the Hawthorne Gold Cup. I'd be surprised if he cracked the exacta in a Grade I race.

NT

SoCalCircuit
01-22-2010, 01:58 AM
He has to be the future book favorite for the Lone Star and Cornhusker Handicaps and probably the Hawthorne Gold Cup. I'd be surprised if he cracked the exacta in a Grade I race.

NT

ditto

Zenyatta To Crush
01-22-2010, 02:10 AM
I haven't followed Oaklawn too closely this year but how come the final times on Thursday were so slow??? Has it always been like this? There was a one-mile race that went in 1:45.74. Sure they were maiden claimers, but that's almost as slow as Arabian horses.

NTamm1215
02-07-2010, 01:44 PM
He almost caught a horse who was taken for 30k two races back in the Essex. He's well on his way.

NT

cj
02-07-2010, 01:48 PM
I haven't followed Oaklawn too closely this year but how come the final times on Thursday were so slow??? Has it always been like this? There was a one-mile race that went in 1:45.74. Sure they were maiden claimers, but that's almost as slow as Arabian horses.

It has been very slow all meet.