PDA

View Full Version : EXCEL 2007

punteray
01-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Calling all excel GURU'S. I need to know how to display the "excel Developer Tab" since I plan to use VBA macros in my coding. The instructions for doing so are as follows:

1.Choose Office then Excel
2 In the Excel options dialog box, select popular?????? I cannot find the "OPTIONS dialog box".:mad: NEED YOUR HELP.

Ray Scalise

traynor
01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Calling all excel GURU'S. I need to know how to display the "excel Developer Tab" since I plan to use VBA macros in my coding. The instructions for doing so are as follows:

1.Choose Office then Excel
2 In the Excel options dialog box, select popular?????? I cannot find the "OPTIONS dialog box".:mad: NEED YOUR HELP.

Ray Scalise

Click the Tools list on the top bar first. Options is a subset of Tools.

headhawg
01-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Click the Office button located in the top left of the ribbon (the botton with the Office icon symbol). On the bottom there's a button named Excel options. Click that. It should start you on the Popular options screen. The Developer Tab option is the third checkbox.

Donnie
01-21-2010, 08:31 PM
press these 2 keys: ALT + F
Press the "I" key

The ALT key is the Universal keyboard shortcut now found in Office 2007 products...press it by itself.

raybo
01-21-2010, 08:43 PM
There is also a "Macros" section on the "View" tab.

punteray
01-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks to everyone for responding. The method by "DONNIE" did the trick:)

Ray Scalise

punteray
01-22-2010, 12:24 PM
I am working on a "Toteboard System". It is rewarding to see how many people are using the "Toteboard" instead of 'conventional' handicapping.

Ray Scalise

raybo
01-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I am working on a "Toteboard System". It is rewarding to see how many people are using the "Toteboard" instead of 'conventional' handicapping.

Ray Scalise

Toteboard action used to be much more accurate than today, due to so much "late money" hitting the pools after most have placed their wagers.

I use both handicapping and tote board analysis (to 1 minute to post). What happens after 1 mtp is beyond my control and so, I fudge what I am willing to accept, slightly in my favor, regarding "odds spreads" (superfectas is my game).

punteray
01-23-2010, 12:07 PM
RAYBO

Do you do multi-tracks with the TOTEBOARD?

Ray Scalise

raybo
01-23-2010, 01:45 PM
RAYBO

Do you do multi-tracks with the TOTEBOARD?

Ray Scalise

If you call 2 tracks "multi". I never wager on more than 2 tracks simultaneously.

punteray
01-23-2010, 06:08 PM
RAYBO

Yeah, 2 is multi!!!:):) Thanks for the reply

Ray Scalise