PDA

View Full Version : DED R8 1/20

ranchwest
01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
#7 never left the gate, but the ruling was that she rared and caused her own problems, so she was declared a starter. She rared when the 8 came across in front of her.

Just incredible.

I was trying to figure my wagering stratey and was thinking 4 times as much on the large tracks. Now I'm thinking the best strategy is zero bucks on small tracks.

Onion Monster
01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm still pissed about a DQ at MNR over a year ago when a firster was taken down after troubles at the start. I haven't played there since. And MNR has now shortened their schedule. Coincidence? :)

Relwob Owner
01-20-2010, 10:28 PM
#7 never left the gate, but the ruling was that she rared and caused her own problems, so she was declared a starter. She rared when the 8 came across in front of her.

Just incredible.

I was trying to figure my wagering stratey and was thinking 4 times as much on the large tracks. Now I'm thinking the best strategy is zero bucks on small tracks.

That stinks and I am sorry. As someone who bets on one of the smaller tracks a lot, all I can say is get used it because usually, things dont change. At this point, I almost just laugh every time something like that happens.

The good part abt betting at small tracks is that because of the small pools and limited competition(from other bettors) you can catch things that you wouldnt be able to catch at bigger tracks. My experience has been that it is is much tougher at the bigger tracks because that is where more of the experts hang out.

Good luck to ya

ranchwest
01-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks.

I used to live near Delta and at that time the wierd stuff was legendary. I was hoping that had changed, but it looks like maybe not.