PDA

View Full Version : Mondo Rain

bigmack
01-20-2010, 09:46 PM
I know one member here, so. cal. fan lives in Sierra Madre and hear they're evacuating many homes because of the threat of flooding or mudslides. Hope all is well.

Also, Falconridge is in Rancho Cucamonga. Perhaps we can start a fund and get him a life jacket or in the least, a snappy rain slicker.

ElKabong
01-20-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm worried about SCF. I called her 2 hrs ago, haven't heard back. Swap emails daily, haven't seen one all day. Was real busy at work and didn't try to get a hold of her till i got home.

I hope she and John are safe. As well as all out there.

Tom
01-20-2010, 10:45 PM
I got one from her at about 11 am today.

Falconridge - hope all is well.

delayjf
01-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Got more rain today, but the word is the biggest storm is tomorrow - stand by.

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2010, 07:11 PM
All these talks of man-made threats (terrorism etc.) take a big back seat to the tremendous destructive power of momma nature.

I pray all the PA members (and non-members for that matter) living in these affected areas are able to ride this one out relatively unscathed...scary stuff!

Keep us updated if you can...

DJofSD
01-21-2010, 08:30 PM
The next round of fronts will be bringing lower temperatures to southern California. How long has it been since the Grapevine was shut down due to snow? Gee whiz, maybe even snow in the local mountains here in San Diego.

ElKabong
01-21-2010, 09:53 PM
SCF posted all was well, but some around her were told to evacuate. Hope all posters out there are well.