PDA

View Full Version : NYRA's Excellent Representation of The Eclipse Awards!

Maxspa
01-20-2010, 09:16 PM
All,
I was impressed by NYRA's excellent representation of the Eclipse Awards!
IMHO it was a fine effort and tastefully included Horses, Trainer, Jockey, Owner, Breeder and Steeplechase categories.
Kudos to the person or persons who were involved in its creation!
Well done!
Maxspa
P.S. This eye pleaser can be viewed at www.NYRA.com

the little guy
01-20-2010, 11:27 PM
That's nice of you to say. Nick does a great job with the website. I will pass this along.

ukbro00
01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
NYRA is really doing everything right. They are intergrating new media, trying to attract new fans, showing class, dignity, and horsemanship.

I Love NYRA
01-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Thank you for althe props. It does look good, doesnt it :)

Moyers Pond
01-21-2010, 01:20 PM
NYRA is really doing everything right. They are intergrating new media, trying to attract new fans, showing class, dignity, and horsemanship.

Is this post meant to be funny? :D

Look at Churchill Downs companies for real websites.

http://www.churchilldowns.com/

Until NYRA starts putting a live feed on their site, like the real FOR-PROFIT companies, their site will continue to be a joke.

Whoever negotiated the NYRA deal where they can't even put their own races up on their site is a complete moron. Belongs working for a not-for-profit.

Do you NYRA clowns get paid to post here? I wouldn't be shocked if that is what NYRA wastes their money on. Employees to post on forums. :D That is a good non-for-profit for you.

OTM Al
01-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Whoever negotiated the NYRA deal where they can't even put their own races up on their site is a complete moron. Belongs working for a not-for-profit.

That would be the New York State Racing and Wagering Board. I think it was done so Zenyatta would not be awarded Horse of the Year.

Linny
01-21-2010, 02:45 PM
NYRA is forbidden by state law from putting their own races on their site live. They do offer free access to their race replays via their site.

PaceAdvantage
01-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Thank you for althe props. It does look good, doesnt it :)Don't do that...you are not NYRA...:lol: