PDA

View Full Version : They're Unraveling at MSNBC

Golf and Horses
01-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Here's a gem from Matthews
http://www.breitbart.tv/matthews-a-vote-for-scott-brown-is-premeditated-murder-for-health-care/

JustRalph
01-20-2010, 05:07 AM
I noticed that Olby made a slip of the tongue when he asked Mathews

"how do we get healthcare passed now" he immediately corrected himself and said "how do they get healthcare passed now"

JustRalph
01-20-2010, 05:33 AM
Been watching the Late MSNBC re-play.......they are scared of one thing

Swap the names.........either way they are scared :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
01-20-2010, 08:00 AM
I can't wait till the conservatives who now are so in love with Brown find out that he is pro-choice and pro civil union.

jballscalls
01-20-2010, 09:04 AM
I can't wait till the conservatives who now are so in love with Brown find out that he is pro-choice and pro civil union.

honestly, he's my kind of conservative, socially liberal, fiscally conservative!! a dream candidate!

Tom
01-20-2010, 09:48 AM

Those are not core issues. We can live with that.

ArlJim78
01-20-2010, 10:04 AM
I can't wait until Democrats and Independents find that out. It kinda blows apart their narrative about Republicans having a small tent and strict litmus tests on social issues. Maybe we can finally put to rest that canard. Palin is a big supporter of Brown.

johnhannibalsmith
01-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Not Sarah, please no... I've grown to like Brown, but man, I had to change to Wolf Blitzer's coverage last night when Great Great Greta got Palin on the line for her 'insight'.

DJofSD
01-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Not Sarah, please no... I've grown to like Brown, but man, I had to change to Wolf Blitzer's coverage last night when Great Great Greta got Palin on the line for her 'insight'.
I have to agree -- not SP. Big mistake. Let her run for a seat in Congress but not VP.

prospector
01-20-2010, 11:30 AM
nothing could ever make me switch to wolf blitzer...
i heard someplace today that watching msnbc last night was like watching monkeys in a zoo throwing feces...i should have watched msnbc last night to watch them try to spin..

boxcar
01-20-2010, 11:31 AM
I noticed that Olby made a slip of the tongue when he asked Mathews

"how do we get healthcare passed now" he immediately corrected himself and said "how do they get healthcare passed now"

Yup, no bias in the news, is there? Good catch, JR.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
01-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Im very tired today, stayed up late last night (yawn), not enough sleep, but is was worth it. Reason? Was watching the late reruns of the earlier MSNBC programs. It was great fun watching Matthews, the cute little butch, and Komrade Keith, et all, wringing their hands and chasing their tails. Will be even more fun in November when the whole station experiences a major meltdown.

DJofSD
01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
"The horror. The horror." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

johnhannibalsmith
01-20-2010, 12:44 PM
nothing could ever make me switch to wolf blitzer...
i heard someplace today that watching msnbc last night was like watching monkeys in a zoo throwing feces...i should have watched msnbc last night to watch them try to spin..

I admit - it was tough to go to Blitzer, but it was entertaining for all of the same reasons that MSNBC was also - pure bitterness and somber realization.

Robert Goren
01-20-2010, 12:45 PM
the cute little butch Is that really necessary?

bigmack
01-20-2010, 01:46 PM
The whole gang @ MSNBC has their collective panty in a bind. They have to be getting their highest ratings (and that ain't much) just by people tuning in for a good laugh through shadenfreude.

BlueShoe
01-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Is that really necessary?
There have been much sharper digs than this one leveled at a certain congressman from Massachusetts by others on this forum, and I do not recall any objections or complaints.

bigmack
01-20-2010, 02:44 PM
I agree. I don't see why he included cute.

skate
01-20-2010, 03:41 PM

Necessary?

At least he put the shoe on the right foot.

Butch Mathews:lol:

Robert Goren
01-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Necessary?

At least he put the shoe on the right foot.

Butch Mathews Don't you mean the left foot?:)

JustRalph
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Those are not core issues. We can live with that.

Especially in a seat that was a total write off for the last 40 yrs.

He is said he is stopping the current HCR bill..........that is so huge.........

one more vote on anything against the Dems, and Repubs are way ahead of anything they could have anticipated for the foreseeable future. :ThmbUp:

The fact that he occupies Ted Kennedy's shoes had me smiling all night. I don't even remember when Teddy wasn't screwing up Government? And I am fifty years plus now.........This is something I thought I would never see........ :lol:

ElKabong
01-20-2010, 08:48 PM
and just now, O'donnell was on KO's show saying 0bama needs to give us all tax breaks (less witholding on paychecks, IMMEDIATELY). This bunch is hilarious. Joe Biden must think O'D is unpatriotic :lol: This bunch goes from one extreme to the other.

I watched msnbc 90% of the time from 7:30pm-midnite last nite (cst), the swings those people went thru was amazing to see....first, Butchy gal looked like her galfriend done left her for Anne Heche....then Chrissy and her arguing on the party's future strategies....then KO going neuclear on Scott Brown....then Maddow all but accused Mass of being so narrow minded they won't elect a woman to a national seat (Kay Bailey Hutchison from TX, says "we no suffer this here affliction, Holla!"....The KO plays the race card.

Grrrrreat entertainment.