PDA

View Full Version : Olberman apologizes...not really.

Golf and Horses
01-20-2010, 02:01 AM
Does anyone take this guy seriously? Really?
http://www.breitbart.tv/olbermann-apologizes-for-not-attacking-brown-harder/

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2010, 02:11 AM
He's more irrelevant now than ever before, and he knows it...it's killing him that Obama is in the White House and his ratings still suck...he figured that with Obama in the White House and Dems in control of Congress, he'd be a bigger swinging dick on the scene...but FOX still rules his worthless ass, and it's pissing him off to no end.

These desperate attempts at getting someone to notice him are also falling on deaf ears...

In short Mr. Olbermann, nobody cares about you anymore, not that they ever really did. And you thought Obama would help usher in the new Golden Age of Keith...:lol:

Golf and Horses
01-20-2010, 04:18 AM
I guess that explains why he is always angry on TV. I swear everytime I've caught a glimpse of his show the guy is just always dripping vitriol... and they say the right wing are the nasty ones?

bigmack
01-20-2010, 04:29 AM
These desperate attempts at getting someone to notice him are also falling on deaf ears...

In short Mr. Olbermann, nobody cares about you anymore, not that they ever really did. And you thought Obama would help usher in the new Golden Age of Keith...:lol:
Snappy post, & it's true. His relevance, along with his ratings, are sliding into the abyss. Outlandish statements are his only mode of communication outside the dolts watching his silly little affair.

Odd he never ventures outside the studio into the likes of real people. Security must be working overtime for this ninny.

JustRalph
01-20-2010, 05:35 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5295&stc=1

Olby will be dreaming a huge nightmare tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

NJ Stinks
01-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Snappy post, & it's true. His relevance, along with his ratings, are sliding into the abyss. Outlandish statements are his only mode of communication outside the dolts watching his silly little affair.

Does Rush or Beck ever get out of their boxes when commenting on what a nice day it is? :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
01-20-2010, 05:56 PM
He's more irrelevant now than ever before, and he knows it...it's killing him that Obama is in the White House and his ratings still suck...he figured that with Obama in the White House and Dems in control of Congress, he'd be a bigger swinging dick on the scene...but FOX still rules his worthless ass, and it's pissing him off to no end.

I care about him a lot more than I care about the yahoos at FOX. At least Keith ain't pullin' our chains about things that are supposed to be good for us but ain't.

I'll just assume you don't agree.

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2010, 04:04 AM
It's amazing all of the criticism Beck, Limbaugh, O'reilly, and all the rest of the righty commentators receive for being "mean, unfair, argumentative, partisan, etc. etc. etc."

And yet a guy like Keith O. can spew forth the Grade 'A' venom and hate as he did against Scott Brown, totally UNCHECKED by the most vocal righty critics here on this board.

I guess it's only mean, unfair and partisan when it's the "other" guy doing it...

That Scott Brown rant was one of the more despicable and self-indulgent moments of political commentary I think I've ever seen.

Thankfully, like most things Keith O., it was also completely ineffective.

Tom
01-21-2010, 07:50 AM
The all have their pants on the ground.
True colors are hard to hide.