PDA

View Full Version : The greatest thread ever at demunderground

PaceAdvantage
01-19-2010, 04:26 AM
I was alerted to this one by an anonymous source...and oh my, is it funny! Some idiot from here tries to make waves for me over there...and to give credit where credit is due, the boys over at democraticunderground.com give the idiot from here exactly what he deserves..."The Big Snooze" of message boredom award...I'm pleased this idiot now knows that even demunderground thinks he's a jackass waste of time!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7488258#7488443

Well, I thought it was funny....:lol:

WeirdWilly
01-19-2010, 05:04 AM
I was alerted to this one by an anonymous source...and oh my, is it funny! Some idiot from here tries to make waves for me over there...and to give credit where credit is due, the boys over at democraticunderground.com give the idiot from here exactly what he deserves..."The Big Snooze" of message boredom award...I'm pleased this idiot now knows that even demunderground thinks he's a jackass waste of time!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7488258#7488443

Well, I thought it was funny....:lol:

Let's see...this website that "hates Obama and the Democrats,and support they $arah for President!" has a WIDE range of political attitudes and opinions amongst its posters.

Meanwhile, dissension from the "progressive" party line on DU (say, for example, making a comment that stock markets are a necessary part of the economy) will get you booted.

I would have to say, on the old "tolerance-o-meter", that PA beats DU hands down!

JustRalph
01-19-2010, 05:22 AM
too bad we can't do an avatar search

JustRalph
01-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Looks like he goes by

PAVet4Murtha too............

jballscalls
01-19-2010, 09:14 AM
that's hilarious!! free advertising for PA!!

46zilzal
01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
When the anit-war movement was in full swing, the goons characterized everyone AGAINST that debacle as members of the SDS (Students for Democratic Society) who were anything but. I had several run ins with these idiots who were violent and were more like the anarchists today (who are at all the World Bank meetings), YET the entire movement was defined by these idiots.

Kill Kill Kill, sell more helicopters and bombs: it's good for foreign relations do't you know.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-19-2010, 11:44 AM
This is funny! "Oh You Brutes! You Brute! You Brutes! You Basic Brutes!...WAAAAA!!!"

BlueShoe
01-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Want a cinch, cant miss, dead lock bet? The wager is that there is a higher percentage of liberals that post on PA than there are conservatives that post on DU. Odds on that one would about 1-20, right?

46zilzal
01-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Many post ideas, it is the goons that put them in One camp or the other

Tom
01-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Many post ideas, it is the goons that put them in One camp or the other

Hello, GOON!

BlueShoe
01-19-2010, 02:56 PM
When the anit-war movement was in full swing, the goons characterized everyone AGAINST that debacle as members of the SDS (Students for Democratic Society) who were anything but.
I always just characterized the entire anti war movement as communists and their fellow travelers. Firmly believed at the time that the SDS was under the control of the Soviets and were being trained, funded, and run by the KGB. Former Russian intel operatives state that this was not true, that the anti war groups were considered to be unreliable, undisiplined,and not true Marxists by the Soviets. Perhaps someday we will know for sure.