PDA

View Full Version : Owner and Breeder Statistics

Rick
06-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know where one can obtain owner and breeder statistics? I'd like to study their effectiveness since they would be some of the few categories of information that are not widely available.

takeout
06-22-2003, 01:22 PM
The American Racing Manual?

Don't know if that is what you had in mind (and I should say that I haven't seen one since '90) but it can probably be perused in the library.

BillW
06-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Rick
Does anyone know where one can obtain owner and breeder statistics? I'd like to study their effectiveness since they would be some of the few categories of information that are not widely available.

Rick,

Bris is pretty heavy into that.

http://www.brisnet.com/java-bris/servlet/PedHome

Bill

Blackgold
06-22-2003, 04:38 PM
I think Bill Olmsted published something about owner/breeder stats earlier this year as I did receive a mailing on the publication.

You can contact him at Olmpub@aol.com.

Rick
06-23-2003, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the input. American Racing Manual wouldn't be up-to-date enough for my purposes. I couldn't find anything at BRIS when I looked before but will try again. Is Olmsted still associated with Mark Cramer?

Tom
06-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the input. American Racing Manual wouldn't be up-to-date enough for my purposes. I couldn't find anything at BRIS when I looked before but will try again. Is Olmsted still associated with Mark Cramer?

Crammer is now with Cynpub and publishes the C&X report.

Rick
06-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Tom,

Wasn't that the C & O (as in Olmsted) report before? Who's the "X"?

Tom
06-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Tom,

Wasn't that the C & O (as in Olmsted) report before? Who's the "X"?
Yes, C&O before. I think the X now stands for whoever else writes an article. BTW, my June issue is late....:mad: