PDA

View Full Version : CHURCHILL & MAGNA

ezpace
01-14-2010, 08:22 PM
THEY are almost always bad news for horseplayers.

http://www.drf.com/news/article/110065.html

Tom
01-14-2010, 11:02 PM
I agree, but in this case, the Mid Atlantic Tracks are the bad guys.
A boycott of everyone of them would be a nice thing. Crap tracks like Suffolk pretending that they are somehow real racetracks is absurd. The men's room at Finger Lakes simulcasting gets more action than Suffolk does.

NJ Stinks
01-14-2010, 11:38 PM
This stinking dispute is ruining my winter! :mad:

But I will say this. I believe tracks putting on the show deserve a bigger slice of the simulcast pie than they are getting. So I guess I can wait it out.

Meanwhile, DRF is trying to sell me a DRF for Friday that has Gulfstream, Laurel, Oaklawn, Fairgrounds, and Santa Anita in it. I can't play any of those tracks in NJ or PA. (The only two tracks in tomorrow's Form that I can play are Aqueduct and Tampa Bay.) So I bought the Daily Racing Program for Friday instead. But I'm worried that my local retail stores that sell the DRF are going to stop doing so because nobody is buying the damn paper around here.

This sport is crazy stupid.

ezpace
01-14-2010, 11:49 PM
I agree, but in this case, the Mid Atlantic Tracks are the bad guys.
A boycott of everyone of them would be a nice thing. Crap tracks like Suffolk pretending that they are somehow real racetracks is absurd. The men's room at Finger Lakes simulcasting gets more action than Suffolk does.

Yep TOM,

Their all bad guys including the catalysts of most the crap

done to horseplayers CHURCHILL and MAGNA