PDA

View Full Version : US Marine/Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter

Black Ruby
01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
You may remember US Marine/UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter who told everyone who'd listen that he didn't think Iraq had WMD's and asked for more time for inspections. Here's a link to his latest article, his take on the wars.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/obamas_alternative_universe_20100108/

46zilzal
01-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Hits the nail on the head. The CONFLICT of LOCAL ideologies has NOTHING to do with how the West wants them to become.

let people determine their OWN future

Show Me the Wire
01-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Obama is a rutabaga and a clown.

JustRalph
01-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I try not to believe or put any stake in what men who try to pick up teenage girls online, think. Whether it be war planning or finances.........he lacks the appropriate judgement. Not sure if he was tagged officially as a sex offender or not.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/5347_Scott_Ritter-_Perv

"More details are emerging on the arrest of former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter. The Delmar resident was arrested by Colonie police in June of 2001 on a misdemeanor charge. And Channel 6 News has learned that Ritter had been issued a warning after being caught by police once before. Colonie police will not confirm any of this, but Channel 6 News learned that Ritter was caught in a sex sting early in 2001. He was issued a warning then, but eventually arrested for the same thing three months later. Ritter, who has made national headlines for speaking out against going to war with Iraq is keeping silent on this issue. He has been unavailable for comment since details of his arrest were made public. In June of 2001, Ritter was accused of engaging in a sexual discussion, on the Internet with a person who he thought, was a 14 year old girl. It was actually an undercover investigator who agreed to meet with Ritter. When Ritter arrived at the location, expecting to meet the girl, police warned him that he had been set up. Three months later Ritter allegedly fell into the same trap, only this time he was arrested. "

Steve 'StatMan'
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
I try not to believe or put any stake in what men who try to pick up teenage girls online, think. Whether it be war planning or finances.........he lacks the appropriate judgement. Not sure if he was tagged officially as a sex offender or not.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/5347_Scott_Ritter-_Perv

"More details are emerging on the arrest of former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter. The Delmar resident was arrested by Colonie police in June of 2001 on a misdemeanor charge. And Channel 6 News has learned that Ritter had been issued a warning after being caught by police once before. Colonie police will not confirm any of this, but Channel 6 News learned that Ritter was caught in a sex sting early in 2001. He was issued a warning then, but eventually arrested for the same thing three months later. Ritter, who has made national headlines for speaking out against going to war with Iraq is keeping silent on this issue. He has been unavailable for comment since details of his arrest were made public. In June of 2001, Ritter was accused of engaging in a sexual discussion, on the Internet with a person who he thought, was a 14 year old girl. It was actually an undercover investigator who agreed to meet with Ritter. When Ritter arrived at the location, expecting to meet the girl, police warned him that he had been set up. Three months later Ritter allegedly fell into the same trap, only this time he was arrested. "

Weapons of self destruction.

boxcar
01-11-2010, 07:23 PM

How come you don't subscribe to this idea when it comes to domestic policy issues? When the government is forcing people to buy this, that or the other thing, or wants to tell people that they can't sell their home unless they do X, Y, Z -- then how do these kinds of things square with self-determination, with individual choices?

I'll be waiting with bated breath for your answer.

Boxcar

newtothegame
01-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Hits the nail on the head. The CONFLICT of LOCAL ideologies has NOTHING to do with how the West wants them to become.

Wait...wait ....wait.....
On one hand you want people to determine their own future.....(remember that 70% plus percent of america is against healthcare) but now the government knows best?????
Which is it?????:lol:

boxcar
01-11-2010, 07:47 PM
On one hand you want people to determine their own future.....(remember that 70% plus percent of america is against healthcare) but now the government knows best?????
Which is it?????:lol:

Hey, I don't like it when people try to steal my thunder. I asked first. :p

Boxcar

Tom
01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Obama is a rutabaga and a clown.

Not only that, type Obama is in Google for a longer list! :lol:

newtothegame
01-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey, I don't like it when people try to steal my thunder. I asked first. :p

Boxcar

sorry there Box...missed yours.....
But worded different and simpler for people like myself lol

rastajenk
01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Looks like he's up to his old tricks. (http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100114/NEWS/1140319)
A former chief United Nations weapons inspector is accused of contacting what he thought was a 15-year-old girl in an Internet chat room, engaging in a sexual conversation and showing himself masturbating on a Web camera.

46zilzal
01-14-2010, 03:52 PM

You mean the FORM that is being legislated. No logical thinking person can believe that the way it is, is best

PaceAdvantage
01-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Looks like he's up to his old tricks. (http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100114/NEWS/1140319)Unbelievable...well...not really...what an incredible P.O.S.

cj's dad
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Can't wait to see this news item on the MSM as they constantly paraded this guy in front of the cameras during the Bush years.

Helloooooo - anybody out there ?? CBS-ABC- NBC- MSNBC ????

Robert Goren
01-14-2010, 06:55 PM
He is P.O.S. and should be locked away and forget about the key. That said, he was still right about W.M.D.s. A lot of people died because no one listen to him.

rastajenk
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
A lot more would have if we had.

Robert Goren
01-14-2010, 11:27 PM
A lot more would have if we had. Why do you say that?

newtothegame
01-15-2010, 02:16 AM
You mean the FORM that is being legislated. No logical thinking person can believe that the way it is, is best

I agree that healthcare reform is needed......but not THIS healthcare reform bill which is currently being proposed. And apparently, the majority of americans believe as I do.

Health Care Reform
17% Expect Health Care Plan To Lower Costs, 57% Expect Costs to Go Up
Monday, January 11, 2010
Voter expectations that the health care legislation before Congress will become law have reached a new high, but most are still opposed to the plan.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that just 17% believe passage of the legislation will achieve the stated goal of reducing health care costs. Fifty-seven percent (57%) think it will lead to higher costs.
Fifty-two percent (52%) also believe passage of the legislation will lead to a decline in the quality of care.

Overall, 40% of voters nationwide favor the health care reform plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats. Fifty-five percent (55%) are opposed. As has been the case throughout the debate, those who feel strongly about the issue are more likely to be opposed. Just 19% of voters Strongly Favor the plan while 45% are Strongly Opposed.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform

bolding by myself.....