PDA

View Full Version : Ok the Cards won

Trotman
01-10-2010, 09:54 PM
IMO I think the Cards have a shot to go deep, but it could have gone the other way and almost did. Who the hell does Kurt Warner think he is chewing guys out on TV. Warner is a pile them on quarterback, he does'nt give a ***t if he has the opportunity to pile on the points he will,good if your betting him. On the other hand with parity within the league he's an also ran.

LutherCalvin
01-10-2010, 10:33 PM
I hear that this is Kurt Warner's last rodeo. He plans to retire after this season due to health concerns (i.e. concussions). He is a gifted quarterback who has had the good fortune to have outstanding receivers. He is a winner who would like one last shot at another ring.

Valuist
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
IMO I think the Cards have a shot to go deep, but it could have gone the other way and almost did. Who the hell does Kurt Warner think he is chewing guys out on TV. Warner is a pile them on quarterback, he does'nt give a ***t if he has the opportunity to pile on the points he will,good if your betting him. On the other hand with parity within the league he's an also ran.

Yeah he's terrible. 29 of 33 passing with what, 5 TDs against one of the top defenses in the NFL? To see how important he is to them, you had to watch how inept the Cards were a week ago with Leinart at QB. BTW, this "also ran" is a LOCK for the Hall of Fame.

Pace Cap'n
01-10-2010, 11:58 PM
The announcers stated that, of the top three passing performances in Super Bowl history, all belong to Kurt Warner.

cj
01-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Kurt Warner is as good as sports story as there is. Seriously, his life will be a movie some day.

Valuist
01-11-2010, 11:04 AM
No question about the movie part. But who will play the role?

Cuba Gooding Jr can play Marshall Faulk. Maybe Steve Martin in the role of Dick Vermeil?

cj
01-11-2010, 11:06 AM
James Van Der Beek? He had the QB thing down ok as a teen.

CBedo
01-11-2010, 12:17 PM
James Van Der Beek? He had the QB thing down ok as a teen.Varsity Blues! The scary thing about that movie was that although exaggerated, it had the attitudes and feel of where I grew up in small town Texas (without the strip club and teacher working there).

As far as Kurt Warner being an also ran, that's ridiculous. You could have said that before he ever started with the Rams, and look how that turned out. You could have said that when he went to the Giants, and although they he got benched for Eli, he ws 5-4 as a starter with 6 TDs and only 4 interceptions. You could have said he was a has been when he went to the Cardinals to back up Leinart, and look how that turned out, another superbowl, and back to back playoff appearances for the lowly Cardinals.

I just looked up his career rating and it's over 93. This year, since he is so close to being washed up must have been worse....nope, 93. Add on top ot that, that he seems to play even better in the playoffs with a 9-2 record, and this guy is definitely going to the hall of fame.

Lastly, do you remember what his wife looked like when he went to the superbowl the first time? She has definitely upgraded her look :lol:.

skate
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
he makes it look easy.

On paper, these two ( N.O./St L)could go over 1000 yards.

i see the opener for the over is @57, which says "go under".:confused:

onefast99
01-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Kurt Warner is as good as sports story as there is. Seriously, his life will be a movie some day.
I have to agree with you on this one. One of the best competitors in the game today.

Trotman
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Blah,Blah,Blah It almost went the other way when this team has a shot to go deep you don't show your guys up. Warners been there when most have not,some of these guys could have folded on him but lady luck stepped in.
Now it's NO and they should do it again.

cj
01-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Blah,Blah,Blah It almost went the other way when this team has a shot to go deep you don't show your guys up. Warners been there when most have not,some of these guys could have folded on him but lady luck stepped in.
Now it's NO and they should do it again.

Sometimes leaders do chew out other players. This isn't little league. The guy was missing an all pro receiver and wanted to make sure his replacement got the message. That isn't his normal MO, but it worked in this case.

What do you want, mandatory playing time so guys feelings don't get hurt?

Trotman
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
cj point taken, but when you get this far and this might be it after this year you don't want to blow it,no tomorrows for Kurt and it might be awhile before these guys get back to where there at now

CBedo
01-12-2010, 09:59 PM
cj point taken, but when you get this far and this might be it after this year you don't want to blow it,no tomorrows for Kurt and it might be awhile before these guys get back to where there at nowAre you a coach? Somehow you just wrote a whole paragraph without saying anything...:lol:

Trotman
01-12-2010, 10:03 PM
CB I can't be bothered getting in a battle of wits with you when your totaly unarmed

CBedo
01-12-2010, 10:07 PM
CB I can't be bothered getting in a battle of wits with you when your totaly unarmedI think you just lost round one to the unarmed with that unoriginal drabble. Fire again....:rolleyes: