PDA

View Full Version : THANKS TLG

Jay Trotter
01-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Using his "top two" picks, TLG hits the $2.00 Late Pick 4 for $1473.00!

Race 6 - 2nd choice - $3.40
Race 7 - 1st choice - $15.40
Race 8 - 1st choice - $17.40
Race 9 - 2nd choice - $7.50

Nice pickin' TLG -- I incorporated your top picks into today's RIDERSUP contest with much success!:jump:

bigmack
01-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Somebody get Light on the phone.

headhawg
01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Somebody get Light on the phone.He's busy talking with cmoore.

cj
01-10-2010, 09:03 PM
I imagine it goes without saying that if TLG hit it, light must have hit it at least once in the contest.

Ian Meyers
01-10-2010, 09:22 PM
He's been hot for the past couple of days. Really nice selection in the feature today.

matthewsiv
01-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Who is TLG?

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Who is TLG?http://twitter.com/andyserling

bigmack
01-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Who is TLG?
Who is the little guy? (cue triumphant music)

In this crazy mixed-up world, run by corrupt Corporations and even more corrupt banks, where a man can sneeze and no one catches his cold.
Where he can shout from the highest molehill "Top of the world ma!" and no one gives a rats ass. Where you have perfectly good doctors leaving this country from places like Orange County California to live in Vancouver Canada. Where you have men; strange, peculiar, oddballish, self-important men who challange copyright issues on a silly site like youtube, where you have have men ordering extenze and actually thinking it makes a hill of beans difference in this nutty place we call Earth.

I say aren't we all; you, me and the other ruffians who stop by a site like this... Aren't we all the little guy?

(fade music. Pass out tissues)

Jay Trotter
01-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Man, I think I actually heard "band music" in the background as I read your post! Makes me want to be a "little guy" too -- now if I could just lose 30 pounds!

Trotter:ThmbUp:

In this crazy mixed-up world, run by corrupt Corporations and even more corrupt banks, where a man can sneeze and no one catches his cold.
Where he can shout from the highest molehill "Top of the world ma!" and no one gives a rats ass. Where you have perfectly good doctors leaving this country from places like Orange County California to live in Vancouver Canada. Where you have men; strange, peculiar, oddballish, self-important men who challange copyright issues on a silly site like youtube, where you have have men ordering extenze and actually thinking it makes a hill of beans difference in this nutty place we call Earth.

I say aren't we all; you, me and the other ruffians who stop by a site like this... Aren't we all the little guy?

miesque
01-10-2010, 10:21 PM

:D Oh Bravo, now that was well done. The only thing I would have added would have been a "clawing to the top reference" just because I am fond of that analogy.

plainolebill
01-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Pass the popcorn.

castaway01
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Not as big as the $8000 Pick 4 he gave out before the break in December though...the guy is slipping! ;)

onefast99
01-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Maybe a little music from Rocky would of "tied the room togehter".

the little guy
01-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Maybe a little music from Rocky would of "tied the room togehter".

Would have.

classhandicapper
01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Would have.

All that and an English teacher too. :lol:

Light
01-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Like I said before,when TLG hits something, it becomes a national holiday at PA.

onefast99
01-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Would have.
Gracias.

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Like I said before,when TLG hits something, it becomes a national holiday at PA.And rightly so, given the bullshit he and others (Jessica P. the subject of 46zilzal's insanity most recently) have to take at the hands of the misguided and malevolent.

cj
01-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I guess he didn't have it after all.

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I like that Light cares enough to notice...that tells me something.

Cardus
01-11-2010, 06:30 PM
And rightly so, given the bullshit he and others (Jessica P. the subject of 46zilzal's insanity most recently) have to take at the hands of the misguided and malevolent.

Hear, hear!

Dahoss9698
01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I like that Light cares enough to notice...that tells me something.

Of course he notices. He needs winners and his boy Cmoore couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat right now.

headhawg
01-11-2010, 08:04 PM
I think Light voted for Handifast in the 2010 software poll. :lol:

OTM Al
01-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Of course there is also the fact that quite a few of us actually like him as a person...

Stillriledup
01-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Like I said before,when TLG hits something, it becomes a national holiday at PA.

Anyone have a name for this holiday?

JustRalph
01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Good Stuff Mack........ :ThmbUp:

Nice Pickin Andy! Sorry.......Picking............ :ThmbUp:

Light
01-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Look,the guy handicaps year round for a living only at NY tracks. Don't you think anyone in his position is bound to have a good day once in a while?

the little guy
01-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Look,the guy handicaps year round for a living only at NY tracks. Don't you think anyone in his position is bound to have a good day once in a while?

That's practically a compliment coming from you.

newtothegame
01-12-2010, 03:59 AM
That's practically a compliment coming from you.

Take it and run Andy....they wont come often from him towards you lol

castaway01
01-12-2010, 05:23 PM

He did give out an $8000 Pick 4. I consider that pretty noteworthy. I didn't bet it and I don't know TLG---just sayin', he did do it. When you give out an $8000 Pick 4, I promise to have a national holiday for you too. We'll call it "Light Day". You'll be allowed to whine all you want and everyone will agree with everything you post, because it's your day.