PDA

View Full Version : Philly Park Carryover Featured on Pick 6 Central

levinmpa
01-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I rarely have TVG on during the winter months, as I have my TV on HRTV almost exclusively. However, while flipping through the channels this morning, I see the $99K+ pick 6 carryover at Philadelphia Park featured on Pick 6 Central. This has to be a first.

One question: When the TVG "talent" tickets go bust, will they go to tape delaying or completely dropping the later races on the card as they normally do? Philadelphia Park has never gotten any respect from TVG except on Mondays and Tuesdays.

lamboguy
01-10-2010, 12:44 PM
I rarely have TVG on during the winter months, as I have my TV on HRTV almost exclusively. However, while flipping through the channels this morning, I see the $99K+ pick 6 carryover at Philadelphia Park featured on Pick 6 Central. This has to be a first.

One question: When the TVG "talent" tickets go bust, will they go to tape delaying or completely dropping the later races on the card as they normally do? Philadelphia Park has never gotten any respect from TVG except on Mondays and Tuesdays.the pick 6 is a huge takeout, TVG wants you to bet the p6 or p4 because tehy make more money on your bet that way,. that is the real reason they promote those bets.

MickJ26
01-10-2010, 01:28 PM
It's probably going to carry again with a $32. winner to kick things off from a 10-1 morning line. Lots of large, evenly matched fields.