PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Park yesterday the 9 post was a great place to be.

onefast99
01-10-2010, 11:39 AM
For the 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th race the outside post number :9: was the spot to be in. Starting with the Spectacular Bid where A Little Warm the :9: bested Wildcat Frankie on a great ride by Jeremy Rose keeping Paco Lopez on the heavy rail to win. The Sugar Swirl saw Pretty Prolific :9: rally in the last jump to get the win over Warbling and Tar Heel Mom. The Old Hat saw Ritchiegirlgonewild from the :9: hole best Joannies Catch at 32/1. The last race of the day saw Zister from the :9: hole win at 9/2.

Grits
01-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Onefast, what a bunch of splishing and splashing yesterday, huh!! And no, the RAIL surely wasn't the place to be.

I'm glad they have sun back today, but it is so cold there, this a.m., I can hear those trainers and exercise riders wailing and moaning--even here, in Carolina, three states north. They move to get away from this, yet, I know they're freezing their butts off this a.m.

Ian Meyers
01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
We actually got snow flurries here last night at Palm Meadows. When I woke up this morning it was 50 degrees in my house.

Grits
01-10-2010, 11:58 AM
We actually got snow flurries here last night at Palm Meadows. When I woke up this morning it was 50 degrees in my house.

Oh my goodness, Ian, you poor, poor soul...................try and warm up!!!!