PDA

View Full Version : M1 SUNDAY AFTERNOON 1/10/10

botster
01-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Cheaper class stock today to work with, so let's try these.I am looking for the best value for my buck here.

2nd 6 ESSENTIAL SIGNS took a mark here of 53:3 at two before leaving for the cheaper venues up north.This Stratton team is a tough combo and this is their first start with this one off a pretty good qualifier.

6th race starts the pick4...

6 CHINA TOWN K is my best bet today.Looking at those last two at Dover against a tough class of mares those races were alright IMO.I will go even further and say she has improved in these races with a below average driver William Long.

8 TERROR ON THE BEACH has the class to beat these and Rucker has the past history of getting these type to perform.

7th

1 SWINGINWITHASHARK These are usual warning type lines for me, especially when the GP will be betting.The trainer here Bilach is a guy that I can throw out all of these negatives and just play.

9 FOURTH PAGE is one that comes right back in four days and moves up.Lightly races sort is one I do not want to get beat in against.

8th

5 HAPPY HOUR BLISS has done some good things in this barn after having gone bad for some time here last year.

4 ODDS ON ADVAENTURE tries the claiming ranks here and wil probably be taken.If she is sent out reasonably sound, she should be in the win photo.

9th

2 BEST MAGIC what a meet trainer Dave Pinkney had here last year and with the services of Jack Baggit driving for him in many of his starts...hahaha.I guess after that sub 1:50 mile last year, these connections aborted the claiming ranks.The mile two back is a good enough indicator for me to back him in this condition class.

3 VETTE MAN this race is not very competative for this class, so I must use this one even though I wouldn't play him on any other type of wager except this type.Must respect these connections and the mile two back might be good enough to beat these.

9 ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL is a very fresh horse shipping in off two good lines out of town.Probably the horse to beat here IMO.

Good Fortune Everyone!