PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Race Track Investor is Ready!

TomC
06-21-2003, 01:34 AM
Hello:
To all those interested, my new Ultimate Race Track Investor software is ready to ship. The web site is:
www.handicappingprofits.com

I dont want this to be an advertisment for it, but I have received many e-mails from PA members asking to let them know as soon as its ready. So I will not post anything else about it here. If you have any questions that the web site does not answer, feel free to e-mail me anytime, and I will be happy to answer. You can e-mail me from the web site, or at:
tconsole@aol.com

Sincerely,
Tom Console

midnight
06-21-2003, 03:07 AM
Glad to hear it. I'm sure your fine program will be the word, truth, and light to many handicappers.

I'd change one little thing on your webpage, though, to conform to the "truth in advertising" laws, yannow. This little tidbit:

"Those of you who know me well, know that I really don’t like to brag"

In this thread (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=491) , you said these things:

I did great at Hollywood, capped with a $20,000 ($1) superfecta. And my program is doing very well at DelMar. Did you have Salty Helen in the 3rd today (Del Mar 7/21/01) as a top standout auto play? I did, along with the straight exacta and trifecta. Easy money. No work!

I have models built up in Thoroughbred Investor that give me ROI's of 0VER 60% profit.

Good luck at the races. My winners are waiting in the printer.

And in this thread (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=491&perpage=15&pagenumber=3) you said this:

Damn, what the heck is this...oh just a few more 20's in my shoe. I thought I gave those all away to the wanna be's.

Most of us around here have sore ears from listening to the horn you're always blowing.

But I'm sure URTI is the greatest program ever for horse racing.

And just to show you there's no hard feelings, I'll even coin you a jingle that you can use on your website, free of charge, my compliments:

Be sure that you buy URTI,
Or you will lose your SHIRTY!

And have a good day.

TomC
06-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Midnight:
It makes me so happy to see that you keep a scrap book of me. It just brings tears to my eyes. I am glad to see that in your happy world, I come first. You journel everything (all of which is true) that I tell you. What can I say. If I could catch up with the trash man, I would ask him for all the notes that you wrote in the past too.
Have a wonderful weekend Midnight. And thanks for the jingle! I am negotiating for a spot on the Superbowl to advertise URTI, and I will be sure to use it!
TomC

Suff
06-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by TomC
Hello:
To all those interested, my new Ultimate Race Track Investor software is ready to ship. The web site is:
www.handicappingprofits.com

I dont want this to be an advertisment for it, but I have received many e-mails from PA members asking to let them know as soon as its ready.

ok. then why not simply send e-mails to the people that asked to be notified? Tom. Very few Green people out here on PACE. When you use a line like that it makes me think...that you think.

1. Your swift
2. We're not.

You got it backwards.

Next time. Contact PA and see if he'll sell you an ad banner.

TomC
06-21-2003, 11:02 AM
OK....I promised not to make this an ad for the program. Any questions or comments, e-mail me direct:

tconsole@aol.com

Sufferin...you are entitled to your opinions. Sure I throw some zings at the sarcastic somments on here just for fun, but I never feel I am better than anyone else. If I can win at this game, anyone can. If I can help others win, great. If I can make some extra money selling software AND making others winners, why not?
Last post on this subject. You have the e-mail.

Wishing many winning tickets to all (even you Midnight),
TomC

Suff
06-21-2003, 11:05 AM
I like Zings and Sarcasm. And I don't know you and have no axe to grind with you. You appear a BIG t-bred fan and that makes us Brothers from different Mothers. I enjoy myself on PA's board and I'm quick to opine on advertisements. No issue. Good luck with your program and plays.

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Attention all VENDORS:

Let this thread stand as THE MODEL to reference when you are debating whether or not the post you are about to make is a blatant advertisement.

In case you're wondering, this one QUALIFIES to the HILT as an ad....

Leaving it up for reference purposes only....