PDA

View Full Version : bemont Saturday 6/21

John
06-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Belmont all races on the dirt...Here's what I like...

1st race 8 - 6
2nd race 1,1a-4
3nd race 5 - 4
4th race 8 - 3
5th race 4
6th race 1 - 4
7th race 7 - 2 - 1
8th race 6
9th race 2 - 5 -- 3

Suff
06-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Good Luck Tommorrow John. I'm Burning Money at Lone Star like i have a printing Press in my Basement. I figure if they went out of thier way to run this thing again,,,I'll support it. And am I.

I have'nt zeroed in on who I like at Ny Tommorrow,,,, I did spent about a Half Hour with the card.....In the AM I'll back up your picks with a few of my own....Couple of items did stick out to me

If espinoza did'nt suck so bad...I might take a shot at the 4 in teh first.........works say he is a new animal....sciacca going ok..Have to sleep on this one and check the overnights in the AM

Race 2

Levindis has a running style and pedigree that shouts RUN n GUN.
But he's only once removed from Raise a native/native Dancer. I think He can get the Distance. I look at his last race ... a First off a lay off...and I see an attempt to teach the horse to Rate. He likes to win --- 4 for 23. His beyers are more than competitive. Has run well in the good/mud. Its a 2nd off a layoff angle and his 3 works are very very very sharp. Note they are endurance building 5 furlong type. Also...Last race was Belmont stakes card...the field was full of Monsters...ONLY 2 horses in that 12 horse field had ever run for a tag...a 75K that was won for fun, That field was 4 times this one. Addicks was in that field with a MLO of 8-1. Addicks has never seen 5-1 in 16 Lifetime races. He's gone off at 3-5 or less 5 times. The horse is a monster and he was installed at 8-1. so trust me..it was a field like no other. and Going a MILE they went 22.2 and 22.4 and 109. That mighta been the quickest race of the entire card that day. Plus he drew the 12 hole in last,,,he gets the 3 hole today and should break cleanly and get a bity of a groundsaver as well.
If you toss his last race...he's 2-1-0-1 on the off...and I think he likes it wet...but a fast track won't eliminate him. ...so see how it comes off tommorrow,, I like him on a fast as well.... Might try and get rich quick with a $25.00 double 4-3. Probably pay $350.00

Suff
06-21-2003, 11:57 AM
its way early yet. But its paying $779.00 in the early going. I played it for ten shynola's. I don't wanna get too rich to quick.

John
06-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Suff
Thanks for the good wishes, but I don't need LUCK. I have SUFFERIN selections.

Roc