PDA

View Full Version : Hillary was Right! Obama Fails the '3 a.m. Phone' Call Test.

andymays
01-08-2010, 06:26 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hillary_was_right_fails_the_phone_OOkY1azIMVGzykoV WCCozM

Excerpt:

Well, yesterday those chickens came home to roost.

On a day when the administration desperately hoped to calm America's fears that a soft-headed, bumbling raft of politically correct peaceniks had taken over and fallen asleep at the national security switch, there wasn't much to see in the White House other than bungling of previous bungles.

These guys could not even settle on a time for Obama to address the country without rescheduling four times.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hillary_was_right_fails_the_phone_OOkY1azIMVGzykoV WCCozM#ixzz0c4B4BGRR

ElKabong
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
It took the assclown 3 days to address the nation from Hawaii about the Xmas day flight bomber.

Days later, it took his admin only 3 hours to reply to Dick Cheney slapping 0bama upside the head for being a do nothing....

Shows who 0bama thinks his real enemy is.

Robert Goren
01-08-2010, 09:25 PM
It took Bush 7 days to respond to the shoe bomber. Of course he had an excuse, he was busy covering his behind in the Enron scandal.

bigmack
01-08-2010, 09:37 PM
It took Bush 7 days to respond to the shoe bomber. Of course he had an excuse, he was busy covering his behind in the Enron scandal.
Your responses to any criticism of BO never seem to address the issue at hand. They always sound like you're watching too much MSNBC. You don't get ideas from that looney bin do you?

Of course you do.

Your response takes on a similar scene we've all witnessed:

Q: Johnny, did you do your homework?
A: No, but Billy didn't either.

Robert Goren
01-08-2010, 10:01 PM
The way you on right are going after Obama , a person would have thought Obama was doing the screening himself. Can he do better, yes. Is he better than the right wing guy who preceded him, yes. At least he is going after terrorist bases which have been allowed to operate unchecked for years.

bigmack
01-08-2010, 10:14 PM
The way you on right are going after Obama , a person would have thought Obama was doing the screening himself. Can he do better, yes. Is he better than the right wing guy who preceded him, yes. At least he is going after terrorist bases which have been allowed to operate unchecked for years.
Uh-huh.

I have chills noting your enthusiast vote of confidence for a more aggressive stance with your man vrs. the previous incompetent.

Don't renege now. I'd hate to see you retreat from this position.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth... Remind yourself to avoid taking Johnny's position of bringing up Billy. Otherwise, it's mere obfuscation.

Robert Goren
01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
The one thing I have notice is how unpopular Bush has become with the right now that he is out of office. Not very many said anything bad about him until he left office. It is sort of like they got jail house religion. Tell me, were you all over Bush in 2001 for not speaking out for 7 days? I don't remember a single Conservative speaking out back then.

bigmack
01-08-2010, 11:40 PM
The one thing I have notice is how unpopular Bush has become with the right now that he is out of office. Not very many said anything bad about him until he left office. It is sort of like they got jail house religion. Tell me, were you all over Bush in 2001 for not speaking out for 7 days? I don't remember a single Conservative speaking out back then.
Take 2: Meanwhile, back on planet Earth... Remind yourself to avoid taking Johnny's position of bringing up Billy. Otherwise, it's mere obfuscation.

Note: The incompetent thing was a pimp. Get it?

newtothegame
01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
On one hand, the libs say Bush was thew worst president ever. Then, they turn around and ALWAYS compare what Obama is doing now to bush and what he done. What does that really say for Obama? lol...
"well ya see...Bush did this...so therefore......" lol

Tom
01-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I don't remember a single Conservative speaking out
back then.

Well then, you have a pretty limited expose to the real world. Beck, Rush, Hannity, O'Relly, all had legit criticism on many issues. Many here voiced displeasure - some repeatedly. Me for, one. I was calling for Rummy's firing befreo we entered Bahgdad. I was calling for Bush's head over the border handling and the jailing of the two agents.

Sorry that doesn't fit your pre-packaged memories. I know how inconvenient reality can be at times.

mostpost
01-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Well then, you have a pretty limited expose to the real world. Beck, Rush, Hannity, O'Relly, all had legit criticism on many issues. Many here voiced displeasure - some repeatedly. Me for, one. I was calling for Rummy's firing befreo we entered Bahgdad. I was calling for Bush's head over the border handling and the jailing of the two agents.

Sorry that doesn't fit your pre-packaged memories. I know how inconvenient reality can be at times.
The problem is you supported Bush when you should have been criticizing him.
For example when he invaded Iraq, when he ignored the pre 9/11 warnings, when he fiddled while New Orleans burned, (I mean when he played golf while New Orleans drowned), when he let Bin Laden escape at Bora Bora. And you cricized him when you should have been supporting him. Such as.......such as....such as.... OK, I give up....I can't think of anything you should have been supporting him for. :lol: :lol:

newtothegame
01-09-2010, 12:32 AM
For example when he invaded Iraq, when he ignored the pre 9/11 warnings, when he fiddled while New Orleans burned, (I mean when he played golf while New Orleans drowned), when he let Bin Laden escape at Bora Bora. And you cricized him when you should have been supporting him. Such as.......such as....such as.... OK, I give up....I can't think of anything you should have been supporting him for. :lol: :lol:

But see that in itself is the difference. Tom has and was critical of bush by yours and his admissions. You libs on the other hand, cant NOT bring yourself to criticize the "messiah". And I take the libs lack of criticism to mean they agree with him....;)

bigmack
01-09-2010, 12:34 AM
For example when he invaded Iraq, when he ignored the pre 9/11 warnings, when he fiddled while New Orleans burned, (I mean when he played golf while New Orleans drowned), when he let Bin Laden escape at Bora Bora. And you cricized him when you should have been supporting him. Such as.......such as....such as.... OK, I give up....I can't think of anything you should have been supporting him for.
What a surprise you show up. You joined in '07. Katrina was in '05.

Remind us of your knowledge of who objected to who.

Who knows. We might guess your retread.

newtothegame
01-09-2010, 12:56 AM
I wouldnt expect anything less there Mack from mosty....

Actually, he needs to do a little research and find out EXACTLY what happened in new orleans. I live here. Bet if he did a little research on Gov Blanco....he might have some slightly different views. But, and let me be clear here, the gov't wasnt without fault. Just the state level seems to be more at fault at least from my perspective.

mostpost
01-09-2010, 01:31 AM

You do know there is an archive feature here. You do know that I can go back and see what Tom said on a subject; even in 2005. Well, I did that. I just wish I had done it before I posted about Katrina. :blush: :blush: . Didn't find anything where Tom supported Bush on Katrina. :blush: :blush:
Did find these two comments.
Bush, you POS, shut your stupid mouth.
Every time I hear this fountain of mis-information I feel like I need a shower.
and:
Bush is not a conservative.....I don't what you call it, beside jerk, but he embraces very few conservative ideals. He is to conservatism as a drag queen is to womanhood. Only more revolting. :eek: :eek: :eek: apparently Tom doesn't like Presidents in general. Or anybody.

bigmack
01-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Didn't find anything where Tom supported Bush on Katrina.
Again, nice tangent. Did you find anything about our collective feeling of O's inability to handle situations as alluded to by Hillary C?

Last check, that's the topic at hand.

You & the Law&Order wannabe might want to stay on the path.

Otherwise, you're clearly forestalling.

hcap
01-09-2010, 10:10 AM

I was here way before you. Believe me, Bush was not only Jesus Christ, The Messiah, Winston Churchill, Genghis Khan , John Wayne, aka the new sheriff in town, George Washington, and primarily a big fat ass that was being constantly kissed in perpetuity by the righties here. :kiss: :kiss:

It was not until his second term when it was apparent how much of a total failure and brain stem deficient rutabaga that he was, that he was conveniently transformed into a non-republican and non-conservative, and disavowed big time as "not one of us".
Even though he definitely was all fr**k**g along.

Soon after bush proved how bankrupt his and all the other righties theories were, and how-re making of the world in in their own pompous image failed, did the full time PA GWB admiration society royally disavow their hero and pathetic leader.

Tom
01-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Katrina?
You mean that failure of local dems to manage their own state and city?
that Katrina? The "School-Bus Naygen" Katrina? That one?
The one where Bush told them to evacuate on Sunday?

hcap
01-09-2010, 11:17 AM
A few pictures paint a few thousand words.

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/09/photo-bush-katrina-air-force-1.jpg

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/08/bush_katrina_guitar.jpg

http://www.jesus21.com/img/news/cake.jpg

dartman51
01-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Those words must be 'painted' in French. I didn't understand a word.:confused:

Robert Goren
01-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Those words must be 'painted' in French. I didn't understand a word.:confused: Those people up north "paint" funny. Sorry , the devil made me do it.;)

bigmack
01-09-2010, 03:38 PM
disavow their hero and pathetic leader.
It took that long, huh? Your camp has accelerated the process. This goof became beyond pathetic within a year.

Speaking of pathetic, a revisit of your posts after the '08 election would be a laugh riot about now.

ElKabong
01-09-2010, 03:47 PM

LottaKash
01-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I was here way before you. Believe me, Bush was not only Jesus Christ, The Messiah, Winston Churchill, Genghis Khan , John Wayne, aka the new sheriff in town, George Washington, and primarily a big fat ass that was being constantly kissed in perpetuity by the righties here. :kiss: :kiss:

It was not until his second term when it was apparent how much of a total failure and brain stem deficient rutabaga that he was, that he was conveniently transformed into a non-republican and non-conservative, and disavowed big time as "not one of us".
Even though he definitely was all fr**k**g along.

Soon after bush proved how bankrupt his and all the other righties theories were, and how-re making of the world in in their own pompous image failed, did the full time PA GWB admiration society royally disavow their hero and pathetic leader.

SO ?.....He is gone, and you like a children's cranking "Jack in the Box", just keep popping up whenever this subject comes up...."Pop goes the Weasel"...

Aren't you qualified enough to talk on any other meanigful topic....You just keep on looking for a fight about the "same old shit"....

I believe you are just a "troublemaker" and it has complicated many other aspects and relationships, in your dull little life....

bigmack
01-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Let's give credit its due. They busted the guy in Jersey who went back to kiss his wife.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_9_10_12_51_58.png

They surrounded his residence with SWAT and Janet Napolitano and when he came out she yelled - FREEZE COCKROACH! :eek:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_9_10_12_56_36.png

NJ Stinks
01-09-2010, 04:18 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hillary_was_right_fails_the_phone_OOkY1azIMVGzykoV WCCozM

Excerpt:

On a day when the administration desperately hoped to calm America's fears that a soft-headed, bumbling raft of politically correct peaceniks had taken over and fallen asleep at the national security switch, there wasn't much to see in the White House other than bungling of previous bungles.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hillary_was_right_fails_the_phone_OOkY1azIMVGzykoV WCCozM#ixzz0c4B4BGRR

For crying out loud, Andy. I go away for a couple weeks and return to find out that you are still trying to pawn off the NY Murdoch Post as a news source. :lol:

"Desperately hoped....America's fears"? What a load of garbage/propaganda the NY Post is. Pathetic.

(Good sports section though. :) )

bigmack
01-09-2010, 04:31 PM
"Desperately hoped....America's fears"? What a load of garbage/propaganda the NY Post is. Pathetic.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_9_10_13_26_50.png

Yeah. That was way over the top.

What they should have said is 'not really giving a rats ass and merely reacting to a nation asking for answers and standing in front of a microphone with a teleprompter talking about systemic failure and holding no one accountable'.

That would have been more fitting than that melodrama. :rolleyes:

Now THAT'S pathetic.