PDA

View Full Version : Nakatani --> Oaklawn

netbet
01-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi all,

Just heard Kurt Hoover mention that Corey Nakatani will be riding at Oaklawn this season then will ride Kentucky/Saratoga?

Netbet

tundral
01-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Best of luck to nakatani
hope his head shrinks a little.

ManeMediaMogul
01-09-2010, 06:35 AM
There isn't a witch doctor in the world capable of shrinking his head.

Robert Goren
01-09-2010, 07:42 AM
There isn't a witch doctor in the world capable of shrinking his head.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trotman
01-09-2010, 09:03 AM
I remember this time at Woodbine when Nakatani was brought up to ride this Canadian horse he had ridden during the winter. The owner wanted to switch to a local jockey while here as he was'nt sure if his horse would continue to run in the US. Needless to say his trainer won that argument and the owner had to cover all Nakatani's expenses. So in the walking ring I look over to this trainer giving Nakatani instructions and he is looking around not even listening and I ask our jock what is he like and he says a f*****g jerk. When the gate opens I'm not even looking at our horse I'm watching Nakatani take this horse right to the back of the bus for a Sunday drive. End of the race the trainer is asking what the hell ride was that and Nakatani says the horse did'nt fire and if you think the ride should have been different maybe you should have ridden the cheap bum. The trainer had to be held back so not to kill Nakatani. After all this trainer was fired and 6 weeks later horse wins a G-2 in US not with Nakatani So Mane MM is so right.