PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands Friday

toetoe
01-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I can't play him in the contest, as he will be big chalk --- maybe even odds-on, but Real Joke (race [6]), should win by a pole. I'm playing Bestnotlie Hanover, hoping for a $20 mutuel. Dream on Toe. :rolleyes: .

In race (3), Wingenuity is irresistible at 10/1.

In race (9), Im Betting on You (5/1) is my choice.

markgoldie
01-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Just a crazy question. Why would you chose a horse to play in the contest who is in an event where you think the chalk is unbeatable? Why not go to a race where you think the chalk may be vulnerable??

fmolf
01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Just a crazy question. Why would you chose a horse to play in the contest who is in an event where you think the chalk is unbeatable? Why not go to a race where you think the chalk may be vulnerable??
we are locked in to the races we must play.....he is hoping to carch a better total payoff then the chalk horse.there are 3 contest races each card and each player gets paid on a mythical $2 across the board wager.Last night the second place horse paid more for place and show than the winner across the board i believe in race 4

markgoldie
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM
we are locked in to the races we must play.....he is hoping to carch a better total payoff then the chalk horse.there are 3 contest races each card and each player gets paid on a mythical $2 across the board wager.Last night the second place horse paid more for place and show than the winner across the board i believe in race 4
Gotcha. Didn't realize that since I'm not playing the contest. Thanks.

Saratoga_Mike
01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Mark,

Do you play any of the evening t'bred tracks (CT or Penn)? I've seen you post some interesting analysis on the Meadowlands harness, but nothing on evening t'bred racing.

markgoldie
01-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Mark,

Do you play any of the evening t'bred tracks (CT or Penn)? I've seen you post some interesting analysis on the Meadowlands harness, but nothing on evening t'bred racing.
No. Don't play either.

toetoe
01-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Just a crazy question.

If my :3: gets second, I'll probably have the highest mutuels for leg 1.

This contest has been gelded with the removal of the survival element. That said, I was shut out last night. :D . Naw, I'm sure I'd play some logical chalk to survive last night.

Ray2000
01-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Hey 2toes

I think you have a vhole in your vpocket:D ....16?

toetoe
01-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey 2toes

I think you have a vhole in your vpocket:D ....16?

Uh, that's sweet sixteen, Sir.