PDA

View Full Version : Bush dropping in polls

ljb
06-20-2003, 03:47 PM
It appears Bush is dropping in the polls as he is preparing to start his next war. This one against Iran I suppose.
Too bad he doesn't clean up the messes he has left in his previous ventures before starting another.

andicap
06-20-2003, 04:13 PM
Gee, another non-conservative on here. What does make, three of us?

:D

Lefty
06-21-2003, 12:06 AM
Gee, guys, don't worry, he'll win the next election cause the pipples know he's got the guts to keep the war on terrorists going. We can't let our guard dn now. But thanks for your concern.

JesseV!!!
06-21-2003, 12:18 AM
But is it the peoples will to alienate the world from us?

Did any one see the show on 60 minutes2 about NITV?
They are Iranians in L.A. piping a show to Iran, ordering up the opposition against the Mullah's. They are the only hope in the middle east to westernize (so to speak) and our government won't subsidize them.
Too bad.

Dave Schwartz
06-21-2003, 12:51 AM
Jesse!

Where have you been?

Good to hear from you. You should be writing more now that you are out of office. <G>

Dave

Lefty
06-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Jesse, the world's against us anyway. They are envious of our success. Does this mean we should bend over and let them have their way with us? I think not.

Tom
06-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Long time no see.
Sorry the electo-therapy didn't work, but at least you had a nice vacation.
You will get along with Amazin real well...you two have a lot in common - no clue, no class. I agree your cut and paste technique is impressive...sure take the labor out of having acutally form sentences and paragraphs and all that stuff.

BTW, how's that little problem with the old pick up truck coming?
Ever get that resolved?

:rolleyes: