PDA

View Full Version : CSpan -Our cameras are ready to go

ArlJim78
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Eight times Obama claimed that the heath care negociations would be transparent and televised on C-Span for all to see, and that the public will be part of the process.

Instead its been done in a partisan way without any transparency in backrooms, using bribes, payoffs to industry lobbyists, and last minute mangers ammendments full of surprises. They limited the debate and even moved the the whole senate process to weekends, holidays, and the middle of the night in order to avoid as much public scrutiny as possible. Now they are going to stifle debate even more by avoiding the reconciliation process using some kind of ping pong manuever that they feel gives them the best shot at ramming it through with the least opportunity for public or legislative review.

when the public tried to get involved and voice displeasure during the summer townhall protests, they brought in union thugs to control the dialog, and called the protestors racist Nazis.

when Pelosi was asked about it she claimed this has been the most transparent process ever. when asked about Obamas CSpan pledge she laughed and said that a lot of things are said in campaigns, implying that you shouldn't believe what you're told in a campaign.

CSpan has called them out and said, Hey, we're ready to broadcast this any time. I doubt if they're holding their breath.

These people should be ashamed of themselves, and so should the dopey enablers who support these criminals.

Api4fUziAnI

Tom
01-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Liar! Liar!
Pants on fire!

Obama is a liar!

Told ya so!

:lol::lol::lol:

andymays
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
This was on the front of the Drudge Report all Day in big Letters:

COUNT THE LIES: OBAMA VOWED 8 X TO TELEVISE HEALTHCARE

ElKabong
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I heard 0bama's clips on local radio (Texas overnite) last nite, then Jones played Gibb's reply to the media. This administration has proven to be the biggest pack of liars I've ever seen. And they've only been in a year.

Today 3 dems announced they won't waste their time handing their eye sockets to their Republican opponents next fall. They know what's coming, Louis Gossett Jr described the act very well in the movie Officer and a Gentleman.

Tom
01-06-2010, 10:01 PM
He kept one promise - this administration is very transparent - anyone can see threw this bunch of lying phonies.

ElKabong
01-07-2010, 07:11 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2423391/posts

C-SPAN CEO Brian Lamb accused President Obama of using his network as a "political football" during the presidential campaign, citing the president's broken pledge to televise health care reform negotiations on the nonpartisan channel which is devoted to covering Washington.

Lamb, speaking on liberal host Bill Press' radio show Wednesday, said Obama had "no right" to assume C-SPAN would cover the talks in the first place. And while he said his network would naturally want to cover the negotiations in full anyway, Lamb expressed disappointment that the White House has not lived up to that commitment.

He said the "only time" the network has been allowed to cover the White House's involvement in the talks was a "one-hour" event in the East Room which he described as a "show-horse" affair.

"We are an independent journalistic institution, and the president, when he was a candidate, had no right to assume that we would cover anything ... That was the first thing. We were used as kind of a political football during the campaign," Lamb said, according to an audio recording of the interview posted on Breitbart.tv but not available on Press's radio show's Web site.

bigmack
01-07-2010, 07:25 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/mission_accomplished.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1_7_10_16_21_25.png

What are the odds Olbermann closes his little romper room show saying "On this, the 326th day after President Obama declared Honest Leadership & Open Government"

What a laugh

PaceAdvantage
01-08-2010, 02:56 AM
I love the body language on some of the folks in that second shot...especially Obama vs. Nancy