PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's 9th at Turf Paradise

cees with dees
01-04-2010, 11:32 PM
I rarely bet triples but this race sets up really well for a play.
:5: In Command Cat is truly the speed of the speed here and should have no problem wiring this bunch. The juice comes in underneath with Magic Marker who finally gets an inside draw and should save all the ground while the ones that have beaten him recently should get exhausted chasing the Cat.
Making a cold exacta :5:,:1: and a triple play:
:5:/:1:/ALL And :5:/ALL/1
Will also try and put together a late pick 4 keying the Cat as well and with the minimum being .50 cents, can spread like Hellman's Mayonaise without it costing a fortune.
One other play at Sunland, in the 6th, Slick And True makes first start over the track for the scorching Asmussen barn and if we can get anything near the 7/2 morning line, take it.
The thing about these trainers when they're winning at a high percentage, it's the horses racing over the track for the first time that are the high percentage plays. Horses that have already won and are coming back for their second start at the meet are the ones to ignore.
Good luck to all and if I can map out a reasonable pick 4 at Turf, I will post it.
Ben

redeye007
01-05-2010, 02:51 AM
late pick 4 at TUP

race 6 :6: :4: :1:

race 7 :6: :4: :3:

race 8 :7: :6: :5:

race 9 :8: :5: :1:

race 9 superfecta 8 with 5-1-3-6

appistappis
01-05-2010, 03:09 AM
I love the 5 in that spot also, might key the 5 with the 1.3.6.......only disturber might be the 8 from calder, dropping and long layoff, could be any kind.

good luck

cees with dees
01-05-2010, 07:51 AM
I just think the 8 is at a big disadvantage being outside the 5.
Good luck though.
Ben

firstoffclaim
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Slick and True was all out to beat a 1st time Dominguez, nice 64.00 ex

firstoffclaim
01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
In that last at Turf Paradise, I like the 1 and 5 but also have to add the 4 from the Bridge stable and Von Rosen up, 1-4-5 ex box

firstoffclaim
01-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Finished 5-1-4, nice picking Ben

appistappis
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
i keyed the 5 with 1,6, then a big exactor 5,6............shit

redeye007
01-06-2010, 12:01 AM
I rarely bet triples but this race sets up really well for a play.
:5: In Command Cat is truly the speed of the speed here and should have no problem wiring this bunch. The juice comes in underneath with Magic Marker who finally gets an inside draw and should save all the ground while the ones that have beaten him recently should get exhausted chasing the Cat.
Making a cold exacta :5:,:1: and a triple play:
:5:/:1:/ALL And :5:/ALL/1
Will also try and put together a late pick 4 keying the Cat as well and with the minimum being .50 cents, can spread like Hellman's Mayonaise without it costing a fortune.
One other play at Sunland, in the 6th, Slick And True makes first start over the track for the scorching Asmussen barn and if we can get anything near the 7/2 morning line, take it.
The thing about these trainers when they're winning at a high percentage, it's the horses racing over the track for the first time that are the high percentage plays. Horses that have already won and are coming back for their second start at the meet are the ones to ignore.
Good luck to all and if I can map out a reasonable pick 4 at Turf, I will post it.
Ben

Nice cappin :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

newtothegame
01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Very Nice Mr Ben!!!!!
Although, I thought the payout was a tad small on the tri side....(92.00) :bang: