PDA

View Full Version : Heading Where?

Pell Mell
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
With the signing of an under-publicized amendment to Executive Order 12425, Barack Obama has fundamentally altered your constitutional rights. His actions are undermining your rights to protect personal privacy from a foreign internationalist police agency named Interpol. A one-paragraph executive order may seem inconsequential to many, but this action has far reaching implications and threatens the sovereignty of America.

I don't understand the purpose of this. maybe Mosty or Hcap can enlighten me.:confused: http://townhall.com/columnists/FloydandMaryBethBrown/2010/01/01/obama_executive_order_alters_your_legal_protection s

Tom
01-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Mr Transparent, the man has no balls nor integrity.
Our country has been cursed by this bottom feeder terrorist-enabler.
He has not the courage to stand before us and tell us why....but he would lie anyway - that is all he has accomplished so far - lying.

Let us all hope that the international community decides to prosecute him for his serial killings in Pakistan and come here and perp-walk the bastard out of here in cuffs to a murder trial in the World Court. He is no better than Jeffery Dahmer.

GD Barack Obama
GD Barack Obama

Robert Goren
01-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I hate to break this to you on right. There has not been such a thing as Personal Privacy in long time. There is someone in the Ukraine (and many other places) who knows everything there is to know about you. It has been that way at least since late in Reagan's last term. That is not going change. So get over it and stop blaming Obama. Obama can be blame for many things, but the lost of Personal Privacy isn't one of them.