PDA

View Full Version : San Gorgino SA8

WinterTriangle
01-02-2010, 06:10 PM
so Life is Sweet is out.......tied up.

I have doubts that Diamondarella will get that extra furlong, and I do not like to wager horses doing something for the first time in a big stakes race. Her jock and trainer stats not great either. Solis did not bring it riding the other horses in this race, and I don't think he will bring it here. I think the #3 needs more distance than this, despite tactical speed and having "chased" Zarkava.

So for me, for this distance, that leaves Teamgeist, Rosa Grace, Cat by the Tale, or Century Park to win this.

WinterTriangle
01-02-2010, 07:48 PM
so Life is Sweet is out.......tied up.

I have doubts that Diamondarella will get that extra furlong, and I do not like to wager horses doing something for the first time in a big stakes race. Her jock and trainer stats not great either. Solis did not bring it riding the other horses in this race, and I don't think he will bring it here. I think the #3 needs more distance than this, despite tactical speed and having "chased" Zarkava.

So for me, for this distance, that leaves Teamgeist, Rosa Grace, Cat by the Tale, or Century Park to win this.

Cat by the Tale won.

I was right about Diamondarella not hitting the board, wrong about #3 needing longer, although he didn't really come close to winning.