PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year & Free NFL Pick for Sunday from EndlessSportsPicks.com <<<<

EndlessSportsPicks
01-01-2010, 11:53 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR from EndlessSportsPicks.com
Below is our Cincinnati +10 for 2010 $99 Promo
Simply pay $99 now and pay the additional $200 of the $299 total on Monday only if the Cincinnati Bengals +10 cover on Sunday Night! If the Bengals +10 do NOT cover the spread, you owe nothing else for our LIFETIME Picks Service. So are you ready to gamble? We are, and here’s your chance to receive our $299 LIFETIME Picks Service for ONLY $99 if the Bengals do NOT Cover the 10 point spread.

Cincinnati Bengals +10
NFL Sunday 1/3/10 @8:30pm ET.

Visit http://www.picksnetwork.com/sports/showpage.php?page=63 (http://www.picksnetwork.com/sports/showpage.php?page=63) to purchase or send $99 via PayPal to picksnetwork@gmail.com (picksnetwork@gmail.com)

Terms of Purchase:
If the Bengals +10 cover the spread you pay $99 now and $200 on Monday for our LIFETIME Picks Service.

If the Bengals +10 do NOT cover the spread you only pay $99 and the $200 additional payment scheduled for Monday will be waived by me.

BONUS: YOU GET THE PUSH! IF THE GAME FALLS ON A 10 YOU GET MY LIFETIME PICKS SERVICE FOR ONLY THE $99 INITIAL PAYMENT!

This +10 line can be found at Bodog: http://sports.bodog.com/welcome/2915267/ (http://sports.bodog.com/welcome/2915267/)

Since Picks Network's Official Launch on 8/1/2009
Our TOP PICKS are 110-80-5 ATS (THAT'S 58%)!
Players who implement and can take advantage of our +120 Betting System are up BIG since 8/1/2009:
$100 A GAME PLAYER IS UP AROUND $3,500
$500 A GAME PLAYER IS UP AROUND $17,500
$1,000 A GAME PLAYER IS UP AROUND $35,000

Our LIFETIME Picks service includes the following:
7 to 10 Top Sports Picks per week ATS on average
24/7 Site Login access with email notifications once the site has been updated with the days picks
My personal Money Management System & +120 Betting System which changes your betting advantage from -110 to at least +120 and gives you up to 35% better odds on all your exotic wagers like parlays, teasers, props, etc...

cj's dad
01-01-2010, 12:03 PM
I would think that most here are too savvy to PAY A STRANGER FOR SPORTS PICKS.

Good luck with that one !!

PaceAdvantage
01-01-2010, 07:58 PM
I would think that most here are too savvy to PAY A STRANGER FOR SPORTS PICKS.

Good luck with that one !!He's not a stranger...he's an authorized advertiser who has been posting here for a while now...

cj's dad
01-02-2010, 11:05 AM
He's not a stranger...he's an authorized advertiser who has been posting here for a while now...

let me re-phrase that:

I would think that most here are too savvy to PAY FOR SPORTS PICKS.

Good luck with that one !!

Marshall Bennett
01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Jets defense has given up an average of 15.7 pts. per game , best in the NFL .

headhawg
01-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Too savvy because they think that they are better handicappers than EndlessSportsPicks, or too savvy to take anyone else's picks? Most people overrate their own handicapping abilities, both horses and in other gambling endeavors. Personally, I only play the NFL because I'm pretty good at it and I shy away from other sports as I can't get a handle on them. But some people want to win money without doing any work or try to win without knowing their own limitations. I have no idea if ESP is any good, but he is a paid advertiser so I would think that we should cut him some slack.

PaceAdvantage
01-02-2010, 04:24 PM
I have no idea if ESP is any good, but he is a paid advertiser so I would think that we should cut him some slack.THANK YOU!

Not that I would ever discourage or restrict HONEST, less-than-positive reviews of any advertiser (past or present). I think I have proven this over and over again.

cj's dad
01-02-2010, 08:23 PM
The folks I have given my NFL picks to are up over 100K; I can't prove it but I swear they are - honest !!! And I don't charge - honest !!!:lol:

Space Monkey
01-02-2010, 08:50 PM
I consider the NFL about as predictable as jai alai. :lol: I quit betting on games decades ago.

I've been playing private $ fantasy leagues for about 20 years now. I've turned a profit about 75% of the time. Back in the day my gambling centered around the bowling alley. Money matches on the lanes and hi-lo jack/poker into the wee hours of the morning were very profitable for me.

Hate to admit it, but those are my + roi's in gambling. Don't have exact data but I know my horse handicapping results aren't as good. :(