PDA

View Full Version : "Happy New Year All"....What will 2010 bring ?

LottaKash
12-31-2009, 02:17 PM
To all my friends and fellow posters here at PA.....I wish you all a Happy New Year....

I pray, with God's Blessing, that all will be well ,with all of you, and of course, this Nation, in the forthcoming "decade"....

best,

beaucap
12-31-2009, 04:29 PM
LK..when i look at 2010 i see 1st and 2nd......2:)1:)
$ $
$ $

riskman
12-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Remember in April of this year when Arizona State University refused to give Obama an honorary degree because " his body of work is yet to come." In October, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. See, anything can happen!

The U.S. House and Senate are so inept it gave us many days of entertainment. They even made Obama look good.

I wish all at PA a happy, healthy, prosperous and safe New Year.

Tom-Oh
12-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Remember in April of this year when Arizona State University refused to give Obama an honorary degree because " his body of work is yet to come." In October, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. See, anything can happen!

The U.S. House and Senate are so inept it gave us many days of entertainment. They even made Obama look good.

I wish all at PA a happy, healthy, prosperous and safe New Year.

Very off topic, but I just got accepted to Arizona State University and will probably be going to school there next year unless some other opportunity opens up :). Happy new years everyone! Best of luck in 2010 and years beyond!