PDA

View Full Version : Idaho - Bowling Green

rrbauer
12-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Who needs Alabama and Texas.

This was easily the BEST post-season bowl game this year...indeed as good as ANY game this year. And going for a deuce with 4 seconds....big ones baby, big ones!

CBedo
12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Who needs Alabama and Texas.

This was easily the BEST post-season bowl game this year...indeed as good as ANY game this year. And going for a deuce with 4 seconds....big ones baby, big ones!If by best, you mean missed tackles, blown coverages, and overall zero defense....then yes, it was the best....:rolleyes:

rrbauer
12-31-2009, 10:54 AM
If by best, you mean missed tackles, blown coverages, and overall zero defense....then yes, it was the best....:rolleyes:

Best, as in entertaining.

Marshall Bennett
12-31-2009, 12:12 PM
I enjoyed it . Nail biter to the end .

CBedo
12-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Best, as in entertaining.That, I cannot argue with. Just the last couple minutes were amazing. How do you let a guy who has 155 catches on the year get behind the Idaho secondary with less than two minutes left? Then somehow Idaho answers right back, and if that wasn't enough, you go for two since you don't think they can stop you, and you KNOW you can't stop them!

RaceBookJoe
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Very fun game to watch...i think that Guard for Idaho is going to be a really good pro. rbj

sandpit
12-31-2009, 07:33 PM
How about the Idaho coach during his halftime on field interview telling everybody the second half was gonna be super exciting...boy, was he ever right.