PDA

View Full Version : Why Harness Racing is STILL in Trouble and a Request for Help

tamaharbor
12-30-2009, 07:38 PM
I have been keeping a database of harness racing results from the USTA site for a long while, and due to my chronic Old Age Syndrome, I had recently missed results charts from Monticello on 9/8/09, and Yonkers on 12/04/09. Unfortunately, I did not realize until some afterward that this data was missing, and by that time it was no longer available on either the USTA or individual Racetrack web sites.

I promptly e-mailed several persons at both Monticello and Yonkers Raceway, asking them for the results charts for those particular dates, in whatever form they could be provided. Monticello responded, and told me to go to their website - however, since I indicated to them that the date of the racing data I needed was long past the available window on their website, I have heard nothing. And no one from Yonkers ever thought it appropriate to respond at all. Customer service was a problem 30 years ago, and is still apparently the case today.

Could any one provide these missing results charts to me (Monticello on 9/8/09, and Yonkers on 12/04/09)? Thank you in advance.

botster
12-30-2009, 09:54 PM
I have been keeping a database of harness racing results from the USTA site for a long while, and due to my chronic Old Age Syndrome, I had recently missed results charts from Monticello on 9/8/09, and Yonkers on 12/04/09. Unfortunately, I did not realize until some afterward that this data was missing, and by that time it was no longer available on either the USTA or individual Racetrack web sites.

I promptly e-mailed several persons at both Monticello and Yonkers Raceway, asking them for the results charts for those particular dates, in whatever form they could be provided. Monticello responded, and told me to go to their website - however, since I indicated to them that the date of the racing data I needed was long past the available window on their website, I have heard nothing. And no one from Yonkers ever thought it appropriate to respond at all. Customer service was a problem 30 years ago, and is still apparently the case today.

Could any one provide these missing results charts to me (Monticello on 9/8/09, and Yonkers on 12/04/09)? Thank you in advance.

Yonkers has the worst customer service of any track in creation.The people who work there are the most unfriendly people in the world.:mad:

the clocker
12-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Race results charts may be purchased from TrackMaster...You may have to pay a couple of bucks for it but that may be worth it to you and your collection...Have a nice day Handicapping Harness...Good Luck!