PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust...

joanied
12-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Another year is gone...and no doubt, we all welcome in the new one...for better or worse, another year on earth has to make everyone happy:) ...hell of a year, 2009...I'm sure everyone had their ups & downs for 2009...including horse racing & handicapping...other than some extremely sad parts of 2009 in racing...and the woes of the handicappers...it was a very good year...despite no Triple Crown winner:faint: ...there were so many horses that gave us thrills, chills and some very emotional moments...it was the year of Zenyatta and Rachel...what could be better than that:ThmbUp: ...

Anyway...I would like to extend best wishes for 2010 to everyone here at Pace Advantage...good health, plenty of love, good handicapping and a Triple Crown winner:ThmbUp: ...

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Robert Goren
12-30-2009, 01:34 PM
I don't know welcome is quite the word, but it is coming none the less. Anyway the best to all of you and yours. May all of your tickets be winners and they have same #s as mine.:)

Trotman
12-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes the best to all of you here and your families for The New Year 2010. I like to think that the ride continues each passing year for all of us as I have always looked at life as one good ride. Never down too long always a brighter upside. :ThmbUp: