PDA

View Full Version : OOO, A Suspicious Van

bigmack
12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
The Obama Network, MSNBC reporting a van parked outside Nasdeq. It was in a 3 hour only area and has reportedly been there for 48 hours! :lol: :lol:

Where is Lovely Rita Meter Maid?

Robert Goren
12-30-2009, 01:10 PM
A big no news here story. It belongs to a street vendor. No bomb, just a bunch of cable news reporters getting excited.

Tom
12-30-2009, 01:14 PM
I heard there were hundreds of cops on scene, evacuating offices, restricting helicopters.......I was thinking a bunch of stoners mellowing out for the big party with a great parking spot! :lol:

Trotman
12-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I heard there were hundreds of cops on scene, evacuating offices, restricting helicopters.......I was thinking a bunch of stoners mellowing out for the big party with a great parking spot! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO good post Tom

bigmack
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM
48 hours? After 3.5 they would have called a tow truck around these parts. Ain't they got any tow trucks in NY?

witchdoctor
12-30-2009, 07:14 PM
48 hours? After 3.5 they would have called a tow truck around these parts. Ain't they got any tow trucks in NY?

Budget cuts

Robert Goren
12-30-2009, 07:22 PM
The silly season has begun. I had one of my cashiers call the bomb squad for an umbrella he found up in the parking garage right after 9/11.:bang: :bang: :bang:

Shemp Howard
12-30-2009, 08:22 PM
The Obama Network, MSNBC reporting a van parked outside Nasdeq. It was in a 3 hour only area and has reportedly been there for 48 hours! :lol: :lol:

Where is Lovely Rita Meter Maid?

It appears the SYSTEM WORKED!!!:lol:

dartman51
12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Yes, we can all laugh now. But, would we be laughing if there had been a bomb? Or worse, it exploded? I think it's best to error on the side of caution. The fact that there were no license plates, and a placard on the dash, for a NON-existent, police organization, should have raised suspicion. Put that together with the fact that it was in an area, that tonight, will be packed with hundreds of thousands of people. If I were a terrorist, I would think that would be an ideal place to put a bomb. Massive casualties.

ArlJim78
12-31-2009, 01:59 PM
they did absolutely the right thing by taking the unmarked van seriously. I don't think anyone questions that.

think about how crazy in New York its going to get when the KSM trial takes place. I still don't get why a president would inflict this kind of havoc and tension on the country and NYC in particular.

bigmack
12-31-2009, 03:50 PM
If I were a terrorist, I would think that would be an ideal place to put a bomb. Massive casualties.
Yeah, park a van in a three hour zone 5 days before the crowds would get there. Quite the master minded plot that would be.

Robert Goren
12-31-2009, 05:49 PM
think about how crazy in New York its going to get when the KSM trial takes place. I still don't get why a president would inflict this kind of havoc and tension on the country and NYC in particular. Probably for same reason that Bush used when he tried Richard Reid in NYC. I haven't a clue what it is.

kenwoodallpromos
12-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah, park a van in a three hour zone 5 days before the crowds would get there. Quite the master minded plot that would be.
True, not a genius scenario; But we are lucky overall that radical Muslims are morons!

bigmack
12-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Probably for same reason that Bush used when he tried Richard Reid in NYC. I haven't a clue what it is.
You spout those MSNBC talking points real good. Reid was on a plane into Miami. KLM was the ring leader of 911. Tell me you think a guy that wrote a bad check is on the same level as Ted Bundy so I can continue discounting your opines.

ArlJim78
12-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Probably for same reason that Bush used when he tried Richard Reid in NYC. I haven't a clue what it is.

Oh really? well in that case I don't have a clue why they don't try all of the gitmo detainees in NYC court.

dartman51
12-31-2009, 11:46 PM

You can never tell when it could be a dry run. If that had been a test, I would say it was successful. For the terrorist. :eek: