PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year???

cees with dees
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM
On New Years Eve day, Neverbeendancin gets the all important drop into restricted claimers and is just plain better than these.
Bocachica makes the most of limited opportunities and should get it done here at a square price of 5/2 instead of 6/5 with someone like Dominguez.
He is the tail end of the early pick 4 and am spreading in the other 3 legs.
In the 2nd, Successful Friend and Windy Vale are the experience and Jazzy Moves and Nefertiti are the firsters with appeal.
In the third, Raised For Speed comes back off the bench in a tough but reasonable spot.
Will have to come from behind and beat a couple of tough horses but Steve Klesaris is off to a fast start and is as streaky as they come.
Star Prospector is great on real dirt and can go either way for low profile (in NY that is) but solid connections.
Brilliant Son can never be tossed.
In the 4th, with a different trainer I'd single It's the Big Cat but can't trust Leah for anything.
Raynick's Jet comes from Philly for solid people and they don't make this trip for their health.
Both Major Star and Digital Joe were victims of poor trips and wet tracks. Both eligible for big improvement.
Ben

Rise Over Run
12-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Love the Philly shippers this time of year at AQU. I've hit many a ticket with Ramon Preciado shipping up I-95 to Aqueduct. Love the jock-trainer combo and transgression of works with Raynicks Jet. Almost too good to be true. Good luck getting the 8-1 ML.

cees with dees
12-30-2009, 06:53 AM
I don't expect that price either but maybe his 0 for 12 stat with firsters will steer people away.
I wonder how many of those 12 were state breds running in NY and also how many of them ran well without winning.
Blind stats are rarely a help in themselves and with so many other variables to track, first time starters isn't something I spend time on.
Thanks for the input and keep it coming.
Ben

firstoffclaim
12-31-2009, 02:13 PM
Good Luck with NeverbeenDancing, you have a huge pick-4 payout if he wins

Rise Over Run
12-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Love the Philly shippers this time of year at AQU. I've hit many a ticket with Ramon Preciado shipping up I-95 to Aqueduct. Love the jock-trainer combo and transgression of works with Raynicks Jet. Almost too good to be true. Good luck getting the 8-1 ML.

We hammered him at the North Philly Turf Club!