PDA

View Full Version : TuP Play...

johnhannibalsmith
12-29-2009, 02:21 PM
...I'm pretty hot on #8 Michael's Jila (assuming he doesn't bounce, but he ran like the quick turnaround off the debut will yield improvement) in race #4 at Turf Paradise today...

In figuring on a play, I'm sort of left thinking that maybe an early .50 pick 4 is the right play here, investing $40 and looking for a 5-2 or 3-1 return as Michael's Jila could easily take a lot of win money...

Race 1: .50 P4 -- ALL / 1,2,5,7 / 1,3,4,7 / 8 = $40

If we get nothing but chalk chalk chalk heading into race 4, we'll get creative then...

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 03:44 PM
i like the horse too, but so far the place has beenon the rail and go

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 04:07 PM
sorry about that, the live rail got you today, i mark that horse up for next time

johnhannibalsmith
12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Coming back that quickly may have been too much after all - among other things (rail bias included), he just didn't seem as sharp as he did in the debut. Ah well... that barn is a tough one to catch; hopefully he doesn't rush him back again...

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Coming back that quickly may have been too much after all - among other things (rail bias included), he just didn't seem as sharp as he did in the debut. Ah well... that barn is a tough one to catch; hopefully he doesn't rush him back again...horse ran giant, great pick, you got beat by the track, not the horse