PDA

View Full Version : PTC today

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 01:10 PM
i am having trouble with signing into their website today and i was trying to call their custome service department and could not get through to their reps. i wonder if anyone else was able to sign in.

turfnsport
12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Just logged in no problem.

trying2win
12-29-2009, 05:02 PM
I haven't bet at PTC for a long time, but I just tried to log on there and had no problem either.

T2W
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~"There are these two things you can have in life...REASONS or RESULTS. REASONS don't count."

--Dr. Robert Anthony

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 05:50 PM
i got in after awhile

trying2win
12-31-2009, 03:15 AM
I got the email beneath the line on Dec. 30/09. Looks like there will be a few changes at PTC. It's interesting that they will be moving their customer service centre to Oregon. Should be interesting to see how that will affect PTC Canadian customers, because different states have different laws governing residency requirements. Will soon find that out one way or another.

About PTC's boast..."BEST rewards program in the industry". Uh, sorry PTC, that's not quite true in all cases.

T2W

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the email I received:

"2010 is sure to be a great year as Premier Turf Club will feature a new look and many great new features all dedicated to serving you, the horse player. Premier Turf Club will launch our new website on January 1, 2010 and it will feature a streamlined look, more news, events, carryovers, entries, results and much much more! Players have come to expect the best customer service in the industry from Premier Turf Club, and that will continue as we have now moved our customer service center to a brand new office in Portland, Oregon and are now regulated by the Oregon Racing Commission. Premier Turf Club players can reach our new customer service office by emailing info@premierturfclub.com or calling us at (503) 200-0905. We look forward to serving you in 2010 and beyond at Premier Turf Club.

Premier Turf Club’s new look website will feature many great additions from our previous web based home. The new Premierturfclub.com will feature all the latest news in Thoroughbred, Harness, and Greyhound racing action. Also, there will be a page where every carryover for every track on our betting menu is updated with each day’s carryovers. So if there is a chance for a big score, you will know about it! The new site will feature each day’s track schedule, as well as a complete list of entries, overnights, and results for all the racing action at PTC. We’ve also updated our wagering pad to make it more user friendly while you wager. We will still offer our popular conditional wagering platform and as always, will continue to provide you with the BEST rewards program in the industry!"

PaceAdvantage
12-31-2009, 03:20 AM
t2w,

You have a private message.