PDA

View Full Version : Dover Downs rebates

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 09:36 AM
if you play $40,000 a month and go to Dover Downs, they will give you 6% rebates for ALL tracks. but you must be in the Dover Downs facility. as good as the place that i play with this is better. i don't get 6% for NYRA, or tracknet.

from what i undersatand they have a VIP room over there and since they have been giving the rebates they are packed with people betting there.

Horseplayersbet.com
12-29-2009, 09:41 AM
if you play $40,000 a month and go to Dover Downs, they will give you 6% rebates for ALL tracks. but you must be in the Dover Downs facility. as good as the place that i play with this is better. i don't get 6% for NYRA, or tracknet.

from what i undersatand they have a VIP room over there and since they have been giving the rebates they are packed with people betting there.
That is a great idea. $40,000 a month is very achievable for players who bet 2 or 3 tracks a day. But the problem is that it keeps away people who have a real job.

lamboguy
12-29-2009, 09:51 AM
That is a great idea. $40,000 a month is very achievable for players who bet 2 or 3 tracks a day. But the problem is that it keeps away people who have a real job.i think that in their contracts they are not allowed to accept phone wagering from tracknet. while NYRA and TRACKNET is probably a loss leader in this attempt to atract customers, the rates they pay on the other tracks are below the industry levels. so they make it up with the increase in volume on the higher rebate tracks. they are counting onthe spill over effect with people that are there betting the other tracks.

as far as i am concerned, i stop playing tracknet 2 years ago, and have learned to go without it. if i still played it i would be the first person in line everyday waiting for the place to open the doors up