PDA

View Full Version : Max Baucus drunk, on the senate floor.

ElKabong
12-28-2009, 12:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Y9X5ggxzA

This is hilarious. Dude had way too much to drink watching the polling info bash the hell out of the bill.

"Senator, fat drunk and liberal is no way to go thru life". :lol:

bigmack
12-28-2009, 01:13 AM
I can't for the life of me figure how D's keep harping this 'they didn't work with us in a bipartisan fashion' when a vast majority of the voting public and every R realized early on, the complete and total stench of this bill.

The accusation of not being bipartisan to 'help' pass a massive pile of shit bill is DC as usual. Ask no questions as a citizen. They're doing us good. Like it or not.

ArlJim78
12-28-2009, 01:27 AM
not only that, but dem's made no effort to be "bi-partisan".
McCain has been quoted as saying he was never asked one time to be a part of any discussion or negociation. dem's basically flipped the bird to republicans, and went in the back rooms with the lobbyists and hammered out the details and of course didn't disclose the final managers ammendment until 72 hours before the vote.
then they cried about republicans using the filibuster. what did they expect, republicans to lay down and get rolled?

they think they have some super mandate and they're still drunk on Obamas innaguration kool-aid. plus they're being browbeat by Rahm Emmanuel telling them not to worry about getting re-elected, the people will love this stuff.

they have no clue the about the storm that is going to hit them next Nov.

Tom
12-28-2009, 07:45 AM
He got drunk off of the fumes from that fermenting bill sitting on his desk. :D

Robert Goren
12-28-2009, 10:16 AM
not only that, but dem's made no effort to be "bi-partisan".
McCain has been quoted as saying he was never asked one time to be a part of any discussion or negociation. Probably because his fellow republicans have never missed a chance to stick a knife in his back. He brings only his vote.

wisconsin
12-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Where is the media on this one? No outrage? What if this was a Republican? He was either plastered or was having a stroke right there and then. I'll go with the former.

prospector
12-28-2009, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Y9X5ggxzA

This is hilarious. Dude had way too much to drink watching the polling info bash the hell out of the bill.

"Senator, fat drunk and liberal is no way to go thru life". :lol:
couple of cuts here and there..it'll be a great campaign ad for someone..

Robert Goren
12-28-2009, 01:01 PM
I never trust a man who doesn't drunk once in awhile. Maybe i was in the parking business too long. When ever the big boys from out of town were visiting it was one bar after another. I went through 5 companies and they were all the same.