PDA

View Full Version : What Will BO Say About This?

boxcar
12-25-2009, 07:28 PM
If I have BO's number (which I do), he'll once again will tell us (in all probability) to not "rush to judgment".

But you just gotta love the generic, mandatory response of Homeland Security:

Security boost for all passengers

The Homeland Security Department said passengers may see additional screening measures on domestic and international flights because of the incident.

“We encourage those with future travel plans to stay in touch with their airline and to visit www.tsa.gov for updates,” the department said.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has been briefed on the incident and is closely monitoring the situation.

The department encouraged travelers to be observant and aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to law enforcement officials.

What this means in politically correcteese lingo is that more time will be spent harassing little old ladies, old men in wheelchairs, pregnant women, etc. in the long security lines But it is comforting to know that JN is on top of everything. :rolleyes:

Here's the story, and the skinny from other sources is that the perp was on a NO FLY list to boot! :bang:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6787142.html

Boxcar

bigmack
12-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Who takes the rap for letting this turd on the plane? Were the Dutch officials smoking hashish or is it on our end?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_25_09_16_39_39.png

ElKabong
12-26-2009, 02:06 AM
He'll tell Holder to ensure him a fair trial. Afterall this wasn't an act of terrorism or war. It's a criminal matter.

Dude should have never left that plane alive. Toss his bullet riddled ass on the tarmac for the world/ cameras to see. Then pull him by the hair to a meatwagon & drive it the nearest alligator farm. Don't treat him like a common burglar.

only11
12-26-2009, 10:12 AM
He'll tell Holder to ensure him a fair trial. Afterall this wasn't an act of terrorism or war. It's a criminal matter.

Dude should have never left that plane alive. Toss his bullet riddled ass on the tarmac for the world/ cameras to see. Then pull him by the hair to a meatwagon & drive it the nearest alligator farm. Don't treat him like a common burglar.
All that said and it still isnt enough.

fast4522
12-26-2009, 10:13 AM
The left would prefer to study him, understand him, and feel his pain. While some would enjoy the shock value of looking at immediate justice, but it would be far greater to see actual change in this country to spit in the face of the world court and convict anyone for such deeds within a year and also execute those convicted within the same year. This would outrage most Europeans from the way they view things.

Tom
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Toss his bullet riddled ass on the tarmac for the world/ cameras to see.

What are you smoking??? This is absurd! How can you say that?????

We got Lake Michigan full of water to water board this POs, whether we get info or not. ;) We could have a reality TV series....WB him every week on live TV and have a contest as to what he will give up and what show!
Too bad we have a terrorist enabler for a president. Maybe Obama will have the terrorist and the passenger who jumped him over for a beer. What you bet the FAA fines the passenger for having his seat belt unbuckled during a landing. That is OBama's speed.

Is this the beginning of something new? Are Obama's chickens coming home to roost? My advise, stay out of airplanes while the jerk is in office.

boxcar
12-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Is this the beginning of something new? Are Obama's chickens coming home to roost? My advise, stay out of airplanes while the jerk is in office.

It certainly doesn't appear that BO's butt-licking, back-slapping, talk-nice, bow-down, appeasement approach to the Muslim world is have the effects he intended. Wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

If BO is a praying man, he had better pray to his god every hour on the hour that the U.S. does not suffer a terrorist attack on his watch. I don't think he'll want to deal with the political wrath of all the unhappy, red-blooded Americans, if that were to happen, especially given the current mood of the nation.

Boxcar

Steve 'StatMan'
12-26-2009, 03:35 PM
My advise, stay out of airplanes while the jerk is in office.

Then the airlines will be back in another crisis. Enter BO and the White House to bail out and take over the airlines, because "they're vital to the U.S. Economy."

Pell Mell
12-26-2009, 06:16 PM
And just because of this little incident there will probably be talk of profiling which we all know is illegal. :rolleyes:

boxcar
12-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes, they'll double or even triple their efforts with the old ladies at airports. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
12-26-2009, 06:25 PM
And.....we're now down to TWO ounces of any liquids.

What sorries me is this - the show bomber comes along, then we had to takeoff our shoes at security.

This guy tried to ignite a powder in his crotch........:eek::eek::eek:

boxcar
12-26-2009, 06:53 PM
He probably figured that with so little to lose...what the heck?

Boxcar

ArlJim78
12-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes, they'll double or even triple their efforts with the old ladies at airports. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
yep you guessed it. brand new restrictions (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/27/us/27security.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss)on everyone who flys were introduced today.

"Among other steps being imposed, passengers on international flights coming to the United States will apparently have to remain in their seats for the last hour of a flight without any personal items on their laps. Overseas passengers will be restricted to only one carry-on item aboard the plane, and domestic passengers will probably face longer security lines."

my question is what good do any of these measures do if they do not do fundamental things like check out the names of people flying for possible terrorist connections?

when are they going to get wise and do us all a favor and start using profiling in order to focus their resources properly. its like they are looking for a needle in a haystack each day searching the bags and shoes and computers of every single traveler, checking how much hand lotion or toothpaste they have in their bags. how many terror plots have they foiled with this approach?

boxcar
12-26-2009, 07:47 PM
All those new restrictions will surely nip a terrorist attack in the bud. :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2009, 11:00 PM
I think we ought to frisk more grandmas and continue to ignore people on "lists" hailing from Nigeria....

Profiling is so evil and it never works...:rolleyes:

Tom
12-28-2009, 07:43 AM
So, we almost had death reign down on the street sof Detroit, millions are revolting against a terror-sponsoring axis of evil nations and dying in the streets, and where is the leader of the free world?

Snorkeling?

Greyfox
12-28-2009, 10:56 AM
So, we almost had death reign down on the street sof Detroit, millions are revolting against a terror-sponsoring axis of evil nations and dying in the streets, and where is the leader of the free world?

Snorkeling?

Snorkeling? And why not? He doesn't do anything when he's in Washington anyways. One year in office = 0 accomplishments besides putting the nation in debt.

Tom
12-28-2009, 11:40 AM
...and in peril.

Welcome to the real world, Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

mmmm mmmm mmmm

Shemp Howard
12-28-2009, 08:00 PM

Snorkeling?

Actually, he was playing golf. Took 3 days to pull himself away from the links to address the Detroit fiasco, proclaiming he wouldn't rest until he got to the bottom of what went wrong. Then, back to the course when....ooppps......some kid stubs his toe and the Island gets shut down as the Prez rushes to the scene.

What a fake, phoney, fraud.:( :( :(

bigmack
12-28-2009, 08:15 PM
What a fake, phoney, fraud
Someone needs to follow BO around and call him out

tk9HN7AwlX0

michiken
12-28-2009, 08:28 PM
And how will I get 3 ounces of my personal lubricant onto the plane when the limit is only 2 now?