PDA

View Full Version : Racing Action for Thurs. Dec. 24/09

trying2win
12-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Are all of you thoroughbred race players going to take the day off on Thurs. Dec. 24/09 from any kind of wagering, or do some of you like to make the odd bet on the harness or greyhound races too?

For those of you who still want some racing action other than the thoroughbreds, there are a few racing venues open today....namely:

FOR HARNESS RACES-----MONTICELLO RACEWAY (Matinee card)

FOR GREYHOUND RACES-----JACKSONVILLE, PALM BEACH and MARDI GRAS (Matinee cards), plus TUCSON (Evening card)

--I know of a couple of ADWS that are taking bets on some of the racing cards listed above...that is PREMIER TURF CLUB and LINK2BET. Maybe there are a few more ADWS taking bets on these cards as well, that I'm not aware of.

--As for me, sometimes I'll bet on the odd harness or greyhound race, but I think I'll just skip betting on any of the Thurs. Dec. 24/09 race offerings, and wait for the Boxing Day thoroughbred cards. How about you? Although just to get some kind of racing fix, I might just watch a few harness or greyhound races on live video for the above-listed cards.

T2W